• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kill the Demon King of Violence

Don't know but technically i can even up the scaling Chain of the 2-A with the same argument (and all the mat), they want to downgrade to 2-B because quantum time lock and world parallel when i have Mats that say that each world have their own set of parralele world so if they try to downgrade well i have thing for counter and can even up the one that are 2-A.
Ah. I still believe it should be 2-A.

No, no just that the 8D feat of moon cell barrier is for now non used/accepted since nobody have try to get it accepted with the new standard (even tho we have still many other higher D feat)
Okay, is there a reason why the new standard does not accept the 8D thing?
Also, is 8D the highest feat in nasuverse so far?

Okay, is there a reason why the new standard does not accept the 8D thing?
Also, is 8D the highest feat in nasuverse so far?
I think people doesn't have try + the thing with infinite higher(even tho with have the text i have send earlier)

The 8D is the highest number tell but we have throne of heroes that exist above, and akasha that exist at the top of all dimmensionnals theories

The problem with Anos is that he lacks that many resistances. He has a ton of potent hax, but anybody that is faster than him with some hax that he doesn't resist equals a dead anos.

I don't see void shiki bypassing high godly regen. Heck, resurrection itself is considered beyond true magic in nasuverse is capable of, so there should be few counters to oridinary resurrection, let alone high godly anos can do. and saying void shiki should have power to kill anos would mean ano can kill void shiki because "he ***** reason". Also, demonic eyes of confusion.
Also, then again, the silver sea is made up of countless universes, and the universe of a deeper layer is implied to be of a higher dimension.
Anos would be tier 1 if we had enough context.
We only have to wait for the remaining chaps

I don't see void shiki bypassing high godly regen. Heck, resurrection itself is considered beyond true magic in nasuverse is capable of, so there should be few counters to oridinary resurrection, let alone high godly anos can do. and saying void shiki should have power to kill anos would mean ano can kill void shiki because "he ***** reason". Also, demonic eyes of confusion.
Also, then again, the silver sea is made up of countless universes, and the universe of a deeper layer is implied to be of a higher dimension.
Anos would be tier 1 if we had enough context.
When the comment aged like goat cheese:
latest

He should not only have NEP type 2 deeper than normal NEP type 2 but should negate high-godly on a greater scale than Anos, refer to UEG. We just waiting for V11 to end for ID to get revisions.

He should not only have NEP type 2 deeper than normal NEP type 2 but should negate high-godly on a greater scale than Anos, refer to UEG. We just waiting for V11 to end for ID to get revisions.
Well... Actually anos' nep2 is something like no matter if you negate my high godly regen and destroy my conceptual non-existence I still able to coming back again and again

but Venuzdonoa will still regenerate his source and also he has resistance towards high godly regeneration negation. Also, I couldnot find high godly regeneration negation in his profile.

Well... Actually anos' nep2 is something like no matter if you negate my high godly regen and destroy my non-existence I still able to coming back again and again
The nothingness which he regenerates from is the same level as which his true form would be. True nonexistence in the instant death verse which is the conventional conceptual nothingness is not on the same level as the ultimate nonexistence that Yogiri embodies. He could easily interact with the deeper nothingness from which he comes back.

Worst case scenario Yogiri death loops him via temporal omnipresence, essentially killing him.

but Venuzdonoa will still regenerate his source and also he has resistance towards high godly regeneration negation. Also, I couldnot find high godly regeneration negation in his profile.
Kill is not everything... Yogiri can Incap... Since he cant kill NEP2 beings... He can incap anos cuz NEP2 only for his source... Not for his entire being

I repeat, we are waiting on volume 11 to finish to make CRT since we have enough patience, and there are more important changes but the NEP is pretty straightforward. Just not usable for official matches rn which this is not.

The nothingness which he regenerates from is the same level as which his true form would be. True nonexistence in the instant death verse which is the conventional conceptual nothingness is not on the same level as the ultimate nonexistence that Yogiri embodies. He could easily interact with the deeper nothingness from which he comes back.

Worst case scenario Yogiri death loops him via temporal omnipresence, essentially killing him.
Ik how nothingness works in instant death... No need to explain me... Thanks anyway, but we have to work with we have in pf for now...

In the same way ID will have revisions soon, Maou Gakuin will have too... So yaiii

I am aware. This is not really a vs match though. This kind of thread should be in fun and games. Does not change the death loop anyways.

I am aware. This is not really a vs match though. This kind of thread should be in fun and games.
Ofc I agree with you... But many guys misunderstand anos NEP2... His NEP2 is one of a Being of Pure nothingness... No matter if you negate or kill him on a conceptual level... He will be able to reform his NEP2

And of course, we will try to look for information that proves that Anos NEP2 is not only for its source, but for its entire being, although for now we will have to wait to find more information or wait for new chapters of the WN... The only indication is that Anos can use NEP2 to protect itself from any attack...

Ofc I agree with you... But many guys misunderstand anos NEP2... His NEP2 is one of a Being of Pure nothingness... No matter if you negate or kill him on a conceptual level... He will be able to reform his NEP2
Literally an immovable object vs an unstoppable force with Yogiri. At this point is better to wait for the revisions to go through, although, I doubt they will end up in the same dimensionality post-revisions.

I don't see why the NEP would protect him from an omnipresent attack that manifests at the location and does not travel, and that puts him in an eternal death loop due to temporal omnipresence.

Also, dandy probably looses unless he has something very OP I do now know of. Did not scale the series or anythin.

Back