• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kill la Kill: Ryuko Matoi Upgrade

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Hello. I am here to propose an upgrade for Ryuko. I was planning on making this thread 6 days ago, but I had trouble finding the feat. I finally did though, so here it is. Give me your thoughts please.

Ultra Instinct Ryuko-1
Ultra Instinct Ryuko-1

If this came up before Rune King Thor got upgraded to 2-C I'd have supported it because I want mah girl Ryuko vs mah man Thor in a Low 2-C fight ovo

Therefore I don't support this upgrade o3o

Kaltias said:
Isn't Ryüko already 2-C for stabbing Zen'ō? UI is good supporting evidence for tier 2
If you mean this sca, unfortunately it's fake news. Not that it even matters because Zeno is totally a glass cannon non-fighter. This OVA is completely valid though.

Low 2-C Ryuko appears believable. She has already-demonstrated cosmic level powers when she flew past numerous galaxies in seconds during her fight with Ragyo.

Ryukama said:
Kaltias said:
Isn't Ryüko already 2-C for stabbing Zen'ō? UI is good supporting evidence for tier 2
If you mean this sca, unfortunately it's fake news. Not that it even matters because Zeno is totally a glass cannon non-fighter. This OVA is completely valid though.
I mean, if anything that's a massive outlier. Zen-Oh can destroy things regardless of complexity, which is probably a 1-A feat, but even then he can nuke the DB verse, which as we all know has infinite timelines.

Let's stop talking about Zeno we're hurting his feelings.

DaIhvMyX0AEyNzb.jpg-large

Ryukama said:
Let's stop talking about Zeno we're hurting his feelings.
DaIhvMyX0AEyNzb.jpg-large
Back to Ryuko. Are we upgrading or not?

Ryuko can't be 2-C. She's just one of the corporate Caulifla and Kale characters that I just hate. They're clearly trying to pander to people by making ripoff females characters. They should strive to be more like Jiren who has amazing characterization is much more unique.

Do we have any evidence that that is actually Ryuko hurting him? Maybe it was Hit's invisible time clone attacking him?

It's fake, the whole is just complete photoshop and is an April Fools joke. And the pie scene was a gag remember, (even though KLK has awesome action, it is gag anime after all like early Dragon Ball).

Alright Joker, I'll explain (and give both of headaches). Now Kill la Kill is pretty sureal, ludicrous, and merciless in nature and that is what makes it hilarious. If you'd like to read about it, here is a link: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Funny/KillLaKill Now for that scene specifically it was meant to fun of Ryüko and Mako for wanting to eating and falling into traps because of that. Now what does reacts to pie mean? Does she recognize it's a pie? or Does she dodge the pie? For the former she definitely recognizes the pie because anyone can, duh ƒÿô For the latter she doesn't do that because this happens:

35AC6A4F-AF19-4E2F-BAF8-CE5B8571E4ED
Although she seemed more interested in eating the pie than trying to dodge it (and fails miserably to do either). Look what I'm try to say is that just because you simply cut out character being cool in an entirely unrelated series and edit him into another series to fight another character in an obviously fake fight does not mean that one character is more powerful then he/she is canonically accepted be. I mean this is like the Saitama big bang punch bullsh*t we all keep hearing about! And we've pretty much debunked that trainwreck (even though some of Saitama's fans still claim that). Believe me, the VS Forum in order to be as credible as possible is not suppose to use videos like the one on the header or this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94riEyRp_qI

@SD Jiren obviously originated in KLK. His appearance in Dragon Ball is the crossover. GGG m9

Yeah but Ryuko originated in Space Patrol Luluco @Ryukama

@Ever Jiren was there before before.

@SD All Trigger series are connected. The Trigger Theory

Trigger Cinematic Universe > Gainax Extended Universe

Back