• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay.

Well, anyways, Goku eats a ton of cake, Bulma Realizes that the cake will eventually destroy the planet and begs Goku to get it off the planet, so he does.

An entire week passes and earth is safe.

DMUA said:
It's okay.
Well, anyways, Goku eats a ton of cake, Bulma Realizes that the cake will eventually destroy the planet and begs Goku to get it off the planet, so he does.

No outside help is allowed.

DMUA said:
It's okay.

There are so many things wrong with this. Firstly every 24 hours the duplicate cake appears close to where it was last eaten by a human being. Secondly using Bulma's intelligence is outside help. I mean it doesn't matter either way because it's not an effective strategy but still.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Yeah, but people are saying he would do that, for some reason, so I'm confused.
Well, Goku really wouldn't. Out of character.

Webcamparrot said:
There are so many things wrong with this. Firstly every 24 hours the duplicate cake appears close to where it was last eaten by a human being.
No, it just appears on a flat surface last I checked.

DMUA said:
Webcamparrot said:
There are so many things wrong with this. Firstly every 24 hours the duplicate cake appears close to where it was last eaten by a human being.
No, it just appears on a flat surface last I checked.
"This cake will appear on a flat surface in the vicinity of the location where the previous instance was eaten."

Okay then.

Cake stomps because there's literally nothing that Goku can do.

No, as in, the thread should be closed because it's a stomp under your line of thinking.

I didn't create this thread to be a stomp or under a line of thinking

This is the cakes only way of winning though lol. By having qualities that prevent it from being eaten. Or is the cake only allowed to have inconclusives and loses?

I hope none of you think I made this to be a stomp or spite.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
It will take forever for the cake to get big enough to harm Goku, it doesn't one-shot, it's just that Goku has no way of really destroying it permanently.
^

As in Goku has no method to actually beat it. Just because the cake is particularly slow doesn't change that fact.

Decisive is a character being better in what the other character does, and being much more likely to win.

This is where the only possible method Goku can win is completely out of character and pretty much impossible for him to do.

This is a stomp. With older Goku, at least he could BFR. Kid Goku literally has NO way of winning here. NONE. Nada.

Akreious said:
This is a stomp. With older Goku, at least he could BFR. Kid Goku literally has NO way of winning here. NONE. Nada.
I take it you vote for the cake?

Kid Goku: 0

SCP-871: 7

Well it appears as if we have a winner.

Necro of the century, but I see no reason not to throw this a vote so it can close.

871 FRA. Grace begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back