• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Kid Goku is at Low 6-B

Is this a meal even Goku can finish? Who wins and why? (And why did I try to profit on this opponent?)

Kid Goku: 0

SCP-871: 7 (Keeweed, WeeklyBattles, Reinhardthrowhisspear, Webcamparrot, Jamesthetaker, Paulo.junior.969, Dargoo Faust)

Inconclusive: 0

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
For God's sake, another cake thread? Inconclusive they can't put down each other for good.
Could you go into detail why?

It doesn't matter since it's still the same Goku. He's still going to eat to his hearts content.

@Weekly have you not seen any parts of DBZ where goku eats for hours on end without any signs of tiring out???

Theglassman12 said:
It doesn't matter since it's still the same Goku. He's still going to eat to his hearts content.
When did the original Goku eat forever (just because some eats a lot doesn't mean they can eat forever)

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Cake reappear infinitely instantaneously and Goku can't put down by a goddamn cake.
Pointed counted.

^ Goku either eats himself to death or gets massive diarrhea
Are you voting inconclusive?

I probably voting for the cake; it either destroys the planet cause Goku to die in space or he violently poops himself to death because he would have eaten hundreds of cakes (or have a heart attack from all the sugar)

Keeweed said:
^ Goku either eats himself to death or gets massive diarrhea
Are you voting inconclusive? I probably voting for the cake; it either destroys the planet cause Goku to die in space or he violently poops himself to death because he would have eaten hundreds of cakes (or have a heart attack from all the sugar)
You mean the surface of the planet.

^ does it really matter; also it would keep duplicating so it would eventually destroy more than just the surface.

Keeweed said:
^ does it really matter; also it would keep duplicating so it would eventually destroy more than just the surface.
Point counted

Goku doesn't need to eat forever. He just needs to eat a single cake.

Voting cake. Goku doesn't just need to eat a single cake. Every day the cakes double and he can't even postpone it because he's not human.

Keeweed said:
I'm not sure I understand that statement.
Goku isn't human so it regenerates instantly
Ah ok. Web's vote will be counted.

As I already said on the other thread, Goku is Humanoid, and the SCP Foundation has never tested the cake with someone like him. His digestive system should work the same.

Inconclusive, Goku still gets a supply of infinite cake.

DMUA said:
As I already said on the other thread, Goku is Humanoid, and the SCP Foundation has never tested the cake with someone like him. His digestive system should work the same.
Inconclusive, Goku still gets a supply o.f infinite cake.
Goku is a Saiyan, therefore not human

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back