• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kid Buu vs Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, and Darth sidious

So apparently some people have made arguments that Darth Sidious can beat Goku due to hax. I haven't really read the expanded star wars EU so IDK really, but could they beat someone that Goku had killed?

Round 1

Speed equalized

Round 2

Speed unequalized

Kid Buu destroys all three of them with ease, He is superior in almost all categories by a large margin, They are more intellegent then Buu but I doubt that will do much when his thousands of times stronger than them. The only way I could see them winning is to use matter manipulation but I don't know to which degree they can use it on.

wow, some ppl think that Sidious can use matter manipulation or something to win though

Buu's faster, though, isn't he? So it doesn't matter.

Buu probably gets slaughtered with equalized speed, then, even against one of them. Let alone three.

Round 1: Stalemate (They can hax him out, but he'll probably blow up the planet since he won't see them as a challenge like Goku or Vegeta)

Round 2: Buu still blows up planet, only before they can hax him out

EDIT: Kid Buu for both now

Back