• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deltarune: Delta Heroes New Resistances

Therefir

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Calculation Group
So basically, Kris is able to survive being deeply immersed into acid for an extended period of time without any visible burns.

This acid is apparently strong enough to shrink human-sized Darkners to fit inside a tiny house, and it's not because this acid have special properties or something, like Queen's profile currently suggest.

So Kris, Susie and Ralsei should gain Resistance to Acid because of this, as they can also endure the damage from this attack, and Queen's resistance to Size Manipulation should be deleted from her profile.

And also the Thrash Machine for being able to float on this acid completely unaffected.

The second and third resistances are similar to the first, coming from another of Queen's attacks, Kris is able to withstand being electrocuted for 8 seconds straight.

I believe this should grant both Electricity and Heat Resistance to the Delta Heroes, as when electricity is exposed to air for long periods of time, it releases immense amounts of heat.

I can even corroborate this, as I once managed to melt a bit of brass of a plug using just electricity, with the shock not even lasting a second.

The melting point of brass is 930°C (1710°F).

Last edited:
The changes have been applied.

Thanks for your support.

Ya know what, I disagree.
Give this feat to the SOUL

Go back to the asylum you came out, old man.

Go back to the asylum you came out, old man.
Nah, go yourself.
There's actually no reason why for example Susie gonna scale to this SOUL feat, since any damage reflects on the party, its seen in Lancer vs Susie fight, where whole party can get their ass beaten.

Its just SOUL taking damage from ACID, and it reflects on the party, not party getting soaked in acid.

The SOUL is just a representation of Kris movements, they can't actually take it out of their body without extreme effort.

And we already accept the SOUL reflecting the damage back to the party.

Now go back to the Undertale asylums.

Last edited:
The SOUL is just a representation of Kris movements, he can't actually take it out of his body without extreme effort.
He?
Also, I need to say that SOUL isn't, it never was. Even the Lancer vs Susie showed that, it's not like Kris themself came out of jail to get beaten by Lancer lmao. Even Toby Fox himself later confirmed that it's necessary and Ralsei said that SOUL is very much important and sustains the fate of the world.
SOUL isn't just Kris, it's more than that.

If you do not disagree, give me actual reasons.
Now go back to Undertale asylums.
I'm not coming back! Breaks out of chair

As I told you, we already accept the SOUL reflecting the damage back to the party as physical damage.

Yes? And, I mean, your reasoning is still very bad, as you said "representation of Kris's movements", while game itself and Toby himself are against that argument.
It still the SOUL itself getting soaked in the acid, not the party.

Also it's very important to say, Susie claimed that they will die if they drink the acid, in 4th chapter when Queen proposed us the acid to drink.

they're not really resisting eating it lmao, that's for sure

The party is being reflected the physical damage of getting soaked in acid, that's the point.

Also it's very important to say, Susie claimed that they will die if they drink the acid, in 4th chapter when Queen proposed us the acid to drink.

they're not really resisting eating it lmao, that's for sure
I know, I never claimed they could drink it, and Kris is still taking damage from it, it's just a resistance, and not as good as Queen's, for example.

The party is getting the physical damage of getting soaked in acid, your argument is ridiculous.
How tho?
SOUL gets damaged, damage reflects on the party

If it's like I blast a shot into phone, and ringer get his ears confused, it doesn't mean that ringer is resistant to bullets.

It's just SOUL getting damaged in general, it doesn't mean that party gonna resist soaking in acid.
Well, I never claimed they could drink it, and Kris is still taking damage from it.
That's fair.

The party is being reflected the physical damage of getting soaked in acid, that's the point.
No, I mean, party itself just getting the same damage as the soul, it's not like acid itself covering the bodies, it's just party having the same damage as the soul

If the SOUL gets burn and is damaged, the damage is reflected to the party as being burned as well.
its more like dura neg from here on.
Kris takes the damage from the SOUL regardless if it's inside of outside of them.

This is why I think the SOUL moving its just a representation of the party's movements during battle.
Of course. Because we're controlling their body with our SOUL lmao

But it still can get outside, and then... still getting controlled. Same as Noelle tho

Its more like Kris is being a puppet, not Soul being representation of Kris.
And still, your thoughts are incorrect due to Lancer battle.

Both Kris and SOUL receive the damage in the same way, if the SOUL can receive it, Kris can take it too, it doesn't matter if the SOUL is inside or outside their body.

Also, since the acid is damaging Kris through being an acid, then the damage being reflected is not just dura neg, but also the damage of getting soaked into acid.

Both Kris and SOUL receive the damage in the same way, if the SOUL can receive it, Kris can take it too, it doesn't matter if the SOUL is inside or outside their body.
Continuing with this, Susie can damage Kris's SOUL in the same way she damages other characters, sorry, but I really doubt the SOUL has resistances that the group doesn't, since the damage they take doesn't change regardless of whether they are being attacked to the SOUL or to their physical bodies.

Therefore, any damage inflicted to the SOUL have repercussions on their physical being and vice versa, the SOUL is just as durable and has the same resistances as the party, and there's no reason to think Queen's acid would be any different if it were to hit the party directly.

Last edited:
you know that you could have checkmate me in 1 move, just simply showing that Queen threw acid on party members in Giga form(on the bridge).

you know that you could have checkmate me in 1 move, just simply showing that Queen threw acid on party members in Giga form(on the bridge).
I completely forgot about that scene, I will add it to their profiles for more support.

Last edited:
Back