• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's literally stated by FGM that's their spirit. He scales in no way since as already explained it's via a summon amp, and again, how does Mulan scale to her guardian spirit

You can have 1 meter AoE and still move blocks out of the way, that's not going to suddenly give them the inability to move it out of the way if they have sufficient AP.

When is stated that summons get amped exactly? Because you know, burden of proof fallacy and all, but outside of that, yeah, if Mushu is amped she can't scale as much.

PIS it is the

For real... fine, I guess Woody and Buzz can't scale as well in that case.

Make a key for his regular self, then a key for his summoned self. Suggestion for Tron: can get Unknown "possibly High 4-C" and explain in the note the possibly comes from the fact that he's not exactly a world bound by borders.

I think just making a separate profile altogether for Mushu would be better, the Mulan and Mushu one will just be set at Unknown as Mushu by himself was simply amped, respectively.

And I´ll go ahead and do that to Tron, thanks.

Anyone may feel free to downgrade the rest to just Unknown

RIP the toy matches

Edit: After thinking more the Mushu part... yeah, just making a separate key is better overall.

Okay just finished.

I guess we can now start with the Heartless scaling.

Unversed have no notable feats as far I know (scaling a simple Flood to Vanitas would be absurd), while Dream Eaters just upscale to Komory Bat or Meow Wow respectively.

The most important part should be Heartless, of which I probably can think some feats related to what they can absorb, a "heart", of which a single one can hold/create a "world" and all (Looks at the Sora Vs. Roxas fight in KHII and the entirety of CoM)

If the above is right, then a simple Shadow is actually High 4-C, albeit a lower degree than the main cast.

Yes, it comes from here, sorry.

Anyways, what exact elaboration should be done instead in that case? I thought just mentioning the rule like how I did would be more than enought, as otherwise it would just be "Has nothing to scale to beyond basic Heartless" or something like that, which sounds very barebones than what I did instead, at least if you ask me.

Very well, thanks.

Okay, as this issue was completed, this thread can be closed now.

The continuation for discussion on the tiering for fodder-sort Heartless to scale those currently at "Unknown" is here.

Back