• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Key of the Starry Sky Ability Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the Key of the Starry Sky arc being considered as canon we can now go over the various abilities shown in said arc:

Lucy (With Real Nightmare)

• Ressurection(she was able to resurrect a turkey)

• Transmutation (turned Elfman into paper)
    • Age Manipulation (aged Gajeel)
    • Biological manipulation (With Real Nightmare she turned Exceeds into other animals, rejuvenated a living being and made people muscular)
    • Time Manipulation (Was able to invert a waterfall, causing water to go up rather than down and' 'turned grape juice back into a grape)
    • Time Manipulation, Illusion and Sense Manipulation (With Real Nightmare, she can Manipulate the perception of time of living beings, thereby manipulating human memory and consciousness, distorting it, causing people to lose their sense of self). It can also slow the body and mind time of celestial wizards by breaking Link-Organic, making them sleep for 100 years.)
    • Reflective field (it has a force field around it that makes all things that approach it reflect).
    • Matter or Time Manipulation (With Real Nightmare, she made Zentopeia's houses disappear and create rocks in place)
    • Large Size Type 3 (Dwarfs the size of the zentopian church, which is at least comparable to small mountains)
    • Magic Absorbtion (Its Chains absorb Magic power)
    • Memory Manipulation (Its Chains also absorb memories)

Erza

• nullification/resistance to biological manipulation, time manipulation, Reflective field and all kinds of "evil" that Real Nightmare can do (Was completely unaffected by the Real Nightmare due to the Sacred Hammer, can negate the effects of Real Nightmare on others with the Hammer as well)

Makarov

• Resistance to biological manipulation, time manipulation, Reflective field and all kinds of "evil" that Real Nightmare can do (Protected the Fairy Tail Guild from the Real Nightmare's effects).

Natsu

• Resistance to existence erasure (Survived Midnights Genesis Zero for an extended period of time)

• Limited Space-Time Manipulation (Broke out of Midnights Genesis Zero spell, which send the opponent to a different dimension)

Mirajane

• Take over: Majin Halphas

Bickslow

• A possible speed feat (If anyone wants to calc this feat from Bickslow they are welcome to: Episode 142 at 13:50

Byro

• Profile for Byro

• Magic Nullification

Da

• Needs Profile

• Attack Reflection with his shield
    • Size Manipulation with his spear
Racer

• Speed Amplification (Became far faster in his fight with Mirajane)

Cobra

• Improved Sound Manipulation

Imitatia (Michelle Lobster)

• Needs Profile

• Plant Manipulation
    • Pain Manipulation
    • Immunity to pain manipulation(Due to being unable to feel pain)

Midnight

• Personification magic (Life manipulation, allows midnight the ability to transform dolls into entities, with life, a purpose and the ability to use magic.)

Erigor

• X791 key

• Weather Manipulation (Created a Storm with his magic)
    • Lightning Manipulation(Shot lighning at Wendy and Bickslow)

The turkey thing is Resurrection, grape juice to a grape should be Time Manipulation, making people old is Age Manipulation, humans to paper should be Transmutation. The Exceeds, rejuvenation and steroids would still be evidence for bio manip.

Erza and Makarov would also get the stuff I listed above if people agree with them.

The resistance to EE shouldn't be limited imo but whatever the majority feels is correct is fine by me.

Erik should have his weakness section changed to show he doesn't have the loud sounds weakness in X791.

Agree with the rest unless I missed something.

Just to be sure I messaged a couple of knowledgable staff members to give their opinions on it.

Hughes and Sugar Boy need a Profile too

Sugar Boy: Dog Whistle Magic (the goo is controlled by sound and if anyone touches it will have the physical and magical strength drained, it also takes the properties of the magic that has been absorbed, but if it absorbs too much magical power, it will explode)

Hughes: Hughes: Magic Command (can control spells and human bodies, as well as being able to clone she's person controlling it and become that person, gaining their abilities)

I think Coco and the green dinosaur don't need to make a profile

AP compared to O6 of X791
I was thinking more along the lines of his Storm Magic. Also, why shouldn't Guttman Kubrick (he's a giraffe) and Coco get Profiles? Sugarboy's magic is called Dog Whistle Magic.

thank you for saying the name of this magic

i'm watching this saga again to analyze these skills

I didn't say they shouldn't, I just meant their magic are no big deal to spend time profiling them

New additions for Key of the Starry Sky

Ôû¬´©Å an X791 key for Erigor, weather manipulation and Lightning manipulation

Ôû¬´©Å Gajeel Lightning Resistance

Ôû¬´©ÅA profile for Hughes, Sugar Boy, Guttman, Jackpot, and Coco

Ôû¬´©ÅPersonification Magic for Midnight

Do you all agree with that ?

ShadowGun45 said:
New additions for Key of the Starry SkyÔû¬´©Å Erigor AP Update

Ôû¬´©ÅA profile for Hughes, Sugar Boy, Jackpot and Coco

A profile for Guttman and Erigor needs Lightning Manipulation and the ability to control clouds and the weather. Erigor should get a X791 key instead of an AP update.

A profile for Guttman and Erigor needs Lightning Manipulation and the ability to control clouds and the weather. Erigor should get a X791 key instead of an AP update.

Edited

Screenshot 2019-12-21-19-08-53-758 com.android.chrome
And anyone who got struck by Genesis Zero....

Screenshot 2019-12-21-19-09-11-093 com.android.chrome
...Will become the resident of the Worls of Nil.

Screenshot 2019-12-21-18-58-22-209 com.android.chrome
...as Existence Erasure spell.

Screenshot 2019-12-21-19-00-19-537 com.android.chrome
And Genesis Zero has been stated multiple times...

Straight up EE resist imo. He gets hit, the BFR aspect which happens after the EE took affect and he was fine. Not sure how one argues limited resistance in this scenario.

Also can I just say that I love the fact that FT's EE is stated to include mind, body and soul?

ShadowGun45 said:
New additions for Key of the Starry SkyÔû¬´©Å an X791 key for Erigor, weather manipulation and Lightning manipulation

Ôû¬´©ÅA profile for Hughes, Sugar Boy, Guttman, Jackpot, and Coco

Coulds you get the scan for gajeels lightning restsistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back