• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Key of the Starry Sky Ability Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What The Calaca accepted can probably be applied.

Found this for Natsu the other day while getting byro's profile ready and thought it was worth mentioning:

This is the fight between Natsu and Byro:

Natsu Regen
Natsu Regen 2
Natsu Regen 3

Natsu t
Natsu Regen 4
hen stands back up and everyone is wondering how he got better.

He is then shown to be eating fire to seemingly to heal himself

So would this count as Limited Low Regenerationn for Natsu?

Erza doesn't have Regenerationn.

And this is heavily inconsistent as Natsu never heals his wounds even when eating stronger fire/magic.

During Erza's fight with her mother, she was able to move after breaking her bones.

Her left arm and both legs were broken. The rest was fine. She relied on what was fine to counterattack.

ShadowGun45 said:
New additions for Key of the Starry Sky

Ôû¬´©Å an X791 key for Erigor, weather manipulation and Lightning manipulation

Ôû¬´©ÅA profile for Hughes, Sugar Boy, Guttman, Jackpot, and Coco

Ôû¬´©ÅPersonification Magic for Midnight

The Calaca said:
Erza doesn't have Regenerationn.
And this is heavily inconsistent as Natsu never heals his wounds even when eating stronger fire/magic.
He just recovers stamina and magic power when he eats fire, at time other magics

@ShadowGun

I added the Erigor and Midnight stuff already, and I'm not to concernd about the other Zentopian knights as they don't really do a whole lot in the arc, and I agree with The Calaca about Makarov having a better form of Force field creation rather than resistance.

Pretty much everything is added and the profiles I wanted to be made are finished and I was seeing what everyone thinks to them before we finish things up here.

I believe that Hughes and Sugar Boy deserve a profile, because they showed better skills than Byro

a force field that gives resistance to these skills? looks good

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back