• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Key For Necro Thor ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I think we should have a key for necro Thor he is like the coolest character ever. I'm not sure about his tier but at least low 2-c is obvious.

But I'm thinking he could be way higher. Potentially at least 2-A, maybe as much as high 1-B if not 1-A.

Well 1st, Thor has seen Galactus at full power and knows about UN yet he still called himself eater of world eaters.

Probably too vague for anything but thought I'd put it here before moving on.

Secondly, The God bomb had the power to kill every God in every single timeline. We know in marvel each timeline is a different Universe, so what the bomb could really do was destroy a part of each Universe in the marvel Multiverse. This is confirmed by the fact that gorr arc was a Multi-Universal event, The Thor from 616 was there with a Thor from another Universe and both their fates would be affected by the godbomb. This is a 2-a to high 1-b feat.

Thirdly, Galactus calls the necro-sword the blade that created everything and I think he was probably referring to the multiverse.

6306910-images
This feat could definitely be 2-a or maybe even high 1-B.

But bear with me on this. We know oblivion is 1-a right ? And this blade (taken literally), carved the first dawn from the endless night. It carved the multiverse out of Oblivion. It should be 1-A at its full potential as Necro Thor.

So At least Low 2-C, Likely Far Higher seems OK.

Discuss

It carved the Multiverse from Obilivion. Obilivion is 1-A Tier.

Multiverse contains infinite universes and dimensions. That means Necro Thor is Complex Multiversal.

Sounds reasonable... I'm not 100% tho.

2-A sounds the best to me but that's because I'm not knowlegable about the Marvel Multiverse.

@Tony Stark: While personally think that that is possible for reasons in the OP. I'm not sure it is because of what you say XD.

Galactus was not used at anywhere near full power within that story, and the Necrosword has a history of being completely inconsistent in terms of power level, as both young Thor without Mjolnir and old Odinforce Thor were able to fight against it.

I like the character, but definitely do not think that we should insert a severely exaggerated statistic based on highly questionable and uncertain scaling.

As such, I think that we should close this thread.

Also, High 1-B or 1-A?! Seriously? I am starting to get tired of these severe exaggeration threads that you create for Marvel characters.

"But bear with me on this. We know oblivion is 1-a right ? And this blade (taken literally), carved the first dawn from the endless night. It carved the multiverse out of Oblivion. It should be 1-A at its full potential as Necro Thor."

Even if we assume that (Which is absurdly speculatory), that was obviously retconned with everything from the First Firmament in recent arcs.

Maybe Low 2-C, but that is based on guesswork, so it is not reliable.

In addition, this was just a very brief power-up for an alternate future version of him, not relevant enough to mention in his page.

Anyway, given all of the things talking against including this, I will close the thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back