• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kessler vs Johnny Gat

Full disclosure, dunno a thing about either of these two 'verses. Was going to put the latter against Mami, then I looked for other 7-A Puellas and then I noticed on Lapin's page she had a match against Kessler and I thought to myself: "Hey, that seems like it could be interesting actually."

Don't ask me why I thought that despite not knowing anything about these two.

Kessler vs Johnny Gat (7-A versions)

Win via KO, incapacitation, or death. SPEED EQUALIZED

2069309-johnny gat
Kessler Render

Since when does Kessler have a forcefield?

More importantly can't Kessler just look at Gat's general direction?

His AP advantage is massive.

Oh right that, I meant to change that to Aura, not sure if he can beat that with AP.

Between getting my willpower drained but in the process my opponent explodes, probably a good trade

Its a good thing almost everytbing in Johnny's aresnal has some kind of hax

Worship: This element weakens the willpower of those around Johnny, forcing them to stop attacking and fall to their knees.

Also the ap gap shouldn't be that big given the feat Johnny scales to is the creation of a city surrounded by dozens of our taint and anytime volcaones

WeeklyBattles said:
Also the ap gap shouldn't be that big given the feat Johnny scales to is the creation of a city surrounded by dozens of our taint and anytime volcaones
That's it? And no Calc?

Alden Tate curbstomps Mid Game game Cole who was already superior to Sasha who was above the Cole that performed a 347 megaton feat when he was just activating his powers at the beginning of the game with no sort of power boosts and Cole mastered them before the game even started

Kessler is>>>Alden, and he fought on par with Cole after he received 8 power boosts from substations.

Scaling goes

Cole (8 boosts)=Kessler>Alden Tate>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mid Game Cole and Sasha>>>347 Megatons by accident by a super weak Cole who had no control of his powers whatsoever

99% sure he gets one shotted.

Then why are you saying Gat, who scales to a feat with no calc, has the AP that makes him compete?

Gargoyle One said:
Then why are you saying Gat, who scales to a feat with no calc, has the AP that makes him compete?
Because he should, i need to get it reevaluated but his feat could technically be tier 6

Edit: Ninjaed

Been meaning to talk about Kessler's force fields thing for awhile tbh, cause they don't really seem like force fields, they act more like Stoneflesh from Skyrim

Anyway, gonna follow to see where this goes

Back