• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kessler Reaction Speed Upgrade

I think Kessler's reaction speed should be around Hypersonic. In his battle with Cole, we see that Kessler can teleport/flash-step/whatever it is out of the way Cole's lightning bolt. Now, this is inFAMOUS 1 Cole's lightning bolts, which were a lot more like actual lightning bolts. Also, Cole can shoot around 4 - 7 bolts in a second. Now I know there's a whole debate around actual lightning and lightning timing, but I think it's something worth looking at.

Here's a video of the boss battle. I do not own the video.

[[1]]

The main argument on that is how the lightning bolt attack is called that by narration and description of how it attacks.

Probably need to replay the game to make sure but brother is using the PS3 right now.

Well, the attacks description in the booklet that comes with the game is: "The most basic of the powers, this ability allows Cole to fire small bursts of electricity from his hands. This can be used to take down enemies, charge or start up electrical devices and destroy obstructions." It's name is Lightning Bolt. In inFAMOUS 1, they came out as arcs of lightning, so, idk. Also, do I have to start a new discussion on a different board? Sorry, I'm fairy new to Vs Battle Wiki, so I'm still learning the ropes.

It's alright, welcome to the place btw. Forgit if I told you. And yeah we can continue here since it's part of the topic.

Also I did calc Cole's sparks to be supersonic at least, and that's without real lightning scaling. So yeah I'd say it should be at least hypersonic either way

Back