• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

InFAMOUS Profile Revisions (InFAMOUS 1 and 2)

After almost two weeks, countless hours of working, I've finally finished this blog.

Overall there's ten profiles that have been almost completely revised, adding scans to all of their abilities, referencing each scan and overall making the profiles a lot more up to date and just generally better looking compared to the current profiles.

Before giving a TLDR of what's been changed i'll set some context so i don't overwhelm the people/mods who're looking at this thread.

1 - None of the AP and Dura has changed, that's for another thread down the line, i've just added scans and references to them.

2 - Most of the speed values are also unchanged, the only one's which are slightly changed are the Cole MacGrath profiles, Beast Cole and RFI Empowered respectively.

3 - Stamina and Intelligence has been virtually untouched as well, just added scans for most of the stamina sections and downgraded some to Peak Human instead of Superhuman.

Given this preface you'll mostly be looking at the Abilities and Powers/Resistances sections of the profiles.

Now onto the TLDR.

Cole MacGrath (Good Karma, Evil Karma, and Kessler)

Completely renovated their powers and abilities/resistances sections, the amount of stuff that's has been added and changed to all three profiles is to much for me to explain so i'll leave that up to the mods who're evaluating these profiles, the best i can say is just treat this as an entirely new profile and check every scan i've posted.

Sasha -

Massively spruced up her profile while adding some abilities and resistances, its mostly unchanged in terms of its powers and abilities section but added quite a few resistances given her ability to resist the effects of her own Tar, resisting Cole's lightning and scaling from other powerful Conduits.

Alden Tate -

Powers and Abilities section is almost completely unchanged, just spruced up a little but his resistances section is what got the most additions towards.

David Warner -

Virtually unchanged powers and abilities section, just spruced up but his resistance section has gain quite a few abilities, basically the same as Alden's profile.

The Beast/John White -

Completely overhauled his profile, adding a some abilities like Sand Manipulation and Smoke Manipulation but its mostly just sprucing up his profile and making more things clear regarding some of his more complex abilities, but his resistances section has undergone large upgrades, similar to what i've said about Cole's profile, treat this like an entirely different profile and read all the scans i've posted on his profile.

Bertrand -

Samething as David's and Alden's profiles, virtually untouched in terms of his abilities but he has gained quite a few new resistances.

Lucy Kuo and Nix -

Both have gained quite a few new abilities, especially Nix, including a new tabber when she gained the semi-charged version of the Ray Field Inhibitor and both have gain quite a few new resistances as well through both resisting Cole's lightning and both scaling towards other powerful Conduits as well.

These are all the profiles that have been changed, hopefully my TLDR was able to point you in the right direction of what to check.

Agree - LIFE_OF_KING, Arcker123, CloverDragon03, Celestial_Pegasus

Disagree -

Neutral -

Last edited:
?

I'm not following, who are you exactly talking about?

The Beast or Cole's Macro-Quantum rating? since both have them.

So i need to know which one you're talking about so i can address it.

Cole specifically has Macro-Quantum for two reasons. (More so one reason actually)

1 - Porality Wall deconstructs physical matter and turns it into pure energy, this isn't through transmutation but rather physically manipulating the matters particle structure and turning it into energy. (which from my knowledge is Sub-Atomic MM)

2 - He can manipulate and weaponize unique forms of Matter, which would be in this case Electrons and Ions to create Electricity (Marco-Quantum and Atomic MM respectively)

1 - Porality Wall deconstructs physical matter and turns it into pure energy, this isn't through transmutation but rather physically manipulating the matters particle structure and turning it into energy. (which from my knowledge is Sub-Atomic MM)
Also forgot to say this even extends to Kessler's Electricity, which is composed of Electrons and Ions, which means this would also get bumped up to Marco-Quantum Level, not just Sub-Atomic.

So there's two reasons why he has Marco-Quantum.

Cole specifically has Macro-Quantum for two reasons. (More so one reason actually)

2 - He can manipulate and weaponize unique forms of Matter, which would be in this case Electrons and Ions to create Electricity (Marco-Quantum and Atomic MM respectively)
I see

Fine then

Back