• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The exact moment he goes into the Avatar state he sees Ozai’s attack in slow motion, and Ozai has some trouble dodging his attacks
He should get an “At least” as well. Besides there’s nothing indicating that the Avatar state from Korra is supposedly above Aang’s. They are all the same
Just to comment on this part real quick. No, Korras avatar state is most definitely superior to Aangs.

For one, Korra lost her connection to the past avatars by the end of Book 2, so that shuts off any scaling between her and her past lives post Book 2

Secondly, it’s canonically established that all of the Avatars from Wan to Aang possessed weaker avatar states because Raava wasn’t at her true power for 10K years since the first Harmoninc Convergence we see in Wans backstory. Vaatu grew in power after Wan released him while Raava weakened in power, becoming much smaller, since light fades as darkness grows.

By the time Korra refused with Raava again, Raava was restored to her prime level of power since Vaatu destroyed her and Korra (with Jinoras assistance) pulled Raava out of Vaatu in her prime state.

That therefore makes Korra the only existing Avatar to fuse with Raava when the latter has her true power back. Thus giving her, by extension, the strongest Avatar state out of all of Wans incarnations.

By the way I know this is off topic, but since this has actually gathered decent attention from more knowledgeable avatar users, I wanted to also point out that I’d like someone to either help me with evaluating an old calc done for the Ocean Spirit, or recalc it’s feat again.

The moon / ocean spirits have feats that may be able to upgrade Korra, Unalaq, Raava and Vaatu, and I tried getting attention drawn to it sometime ago but it failed.
By the way, would anyone be willing to help me with this when this thread is finished?

Imo, Zaheer with flight shouldn't scale to Korra's full speed as she had poison in her body and she was hallucinating during the fight. Assuming we go with "at least mh+" for the AS
This. Korra was under the influence of the mercury poison, which physically nerfed her a lot. She was forced in the AS just to stay alive.

If only the colossus's laser was an actual laser...

If there's another big time skip when the next series comes out, we could get a more futuristic setting and possible laser feats. Fingers crossed. 🤞

If only the colossus's laser was an actual laser...

If there's another big time skip when the next series comes out, we could get a more futuristic setting and possible laser feats. Fingers crossed. 🤞
I mean, it's spirit energy, not exactly light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back