• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kep's surprise: Medaka vs Kratos

Status
Not open for further replies.
"In Volume 11, Rias gains the ability to channel a red light from her breasts which is capable of restoring Issei's energy, but temporarily sacrifices the size of her breasts in the process."

W0t.

There has been 0 debate, tho.

Code:
  :(
7-1-1...

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Hey Pachi, since when Kratos has Power of Pope?
It's a joke. Back in the chat they were talking about "Power of Hope" Kratos and the first time I misread it as "Power of Pope".

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Medaka seems to have a pretty good hax advantage here and is stronger. I think Medaka FRA honestly.
She is 8-A physically and 5-C when using abilities.

But alrighty.

8-1-1

She implied she could tank the moon falling and managed to destroy it, so it seems consistently moon level even if the previous was only stated and not shown

Iapitus The Impaler said:
She implied she could tank the moon falling and managed to destroy it, so it seems consistently moon level even if the previous was only stated and not show
That's why she is 5-C in dura.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I thought she was 5-C...Or is she one of those haxy glass cannons.....? >.>
She is a tank, actually, since we dont know how she destroyed the moon. We cannot give her 5-C physical stats. But she was alright saying that she'd tank the moon collapsing.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
But... We did see the moon get destroyed and she claimed responsibilty
We don't know if she punched the moon. She could have used any skill.

Voting Medaka for PIS (wow never thought I'd say that), All Fiction, and being able to negate all forms of damage.

@Iapitus

I never said that tho.

I was saying that both are walking NLFs and that the thread would inevitably be bad.

Only thing that i said was why it doesn' work, because it's similar to stuff AoC resists.

Should we restrict all fiction?

This is looking quite stompish.

Kaltias said:
@Iapitus
I never said that tho.

I was saying that both are walking NLFs and that the thread would inevitably be bad.

Only thing that i said was why it doesn' work, because it's similar to stuff AoC resists.
Fair enough, but the power copying still wouldn't get to the level necesary to over take Medaka. True tho, they are both walking NLF

The Fate Manipulation? not really the same thing

>Talks about restricting.

Heavy breathing.

It's literally on her profile that it's okay to restrict due to her being pretty much unbeatable with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back