• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kengan revision (attempt number 2)

It doesn't actually matter how big or small it is, I managed to find the diameter of the arena using the woman's height, that's what's important.
And I use the height of a man, which gives a more stable result.
yes but this is healthier
No, it's not. You're just adding unnecessary steps to the sizing.
Are you kidding me? The bottom part of the stadium is just a little bit invisible, that's all.
Why do you use a panel where we see an incomplete size when we have a panel where we see the entire size?

And I use the height of a man, which gives a more stable result.

No, it's not. You're just adding unnecessary steps to the sizing.

Why do you use a panel where we see an incomplete size when we have a panel where we see the entire size?
I didn't make up the woman's height myself, her height is obvious.

Literally from afar the diameter and height are obvious

So, now I'm confused by one thing.
Hayami provided the volume of the colosseum during the mutiny and we can use it. It is 890,000 m^3.

However, in fact, the result is much less than what we are constantly shown in anime and manga by 10 times.
The arena has a stable diameter of 400-600 meters, however, with the specified values of the author, the result is much smaller.

What should we do in this case? Rely on an artistic image that is repeated from time to time throughout the manga or use the meaning that the character gave.

So, now I'm confused by one thing.
Hayami provided the volume of the colosseum during the mutiny and we can use it. It is 890,000 m^3.

However, in fact, the result is much less than what we are constantly shown in anime and manga by 10 times.
The arena has a stable diameter of 400-600 meters, however, with the specified values of the author, the result is much smaller.

What should we do in this case? Rely on an artistic image that is repeated from time to time throughout the manga or use the meaning that the character gave.
Однозначно стоит использовать указанное значение, в этом случае мы должны получить что-то в районе высоких 8-С

Sorry, adjusting it to the top speed of a sperm whale we instead get 0.69478184727533 tonnes of tnt, which is small building level.

I disagree, I don't think you need 130292 megajoules of force to send a spear through a massive whales head (I'm assuming that's how he killed it).
Karo has a blow called "Whale burial", it is this blow that is presented to us as a blow capable of killing whales, since it was known to be impossible to use a weapon it becomes clear that this blow = Karo's blow with a harpoon that killed the Sperm Whale
This same blow was easily tanked by Saw Paing.

Why is the pixel scaling line so big? The author was obviously trying to give the sperm whale volume, which is what we see, the line should reach at least to this point
In fact, the author depicted the sperm whale so crookedly. I also initially thought that this was a three-dimensional perspective.

But just compare these contours. The big line should work

They are of the same shape. This is a side view of the head. So we can use the height of the head like this.
The overview goes a bit overhead, which makes us unable to scale the width of the creature properly, but I don't see anything that would allow us to plus the reduced width and height

How good is Shen

Your bets - who will he fight in the next chapter?
In a Kengan match? No one can objectively beat him, not even Ohma or Kuroki, so I have no guesses, Kuroki seems like the most logical option given his reputation, but that dude can't last a minute

How about Yoji or Katsuya?

Yojo get stronger every day, like Yijiro.
Katsuya - it's Waka power and Kuroki skills

How about Yoji or Katsuya?

Yojo get stronger every day, like Yijiro.
Katsuya - it's Waka power and Kuroki skills
Who is Katsuya and what are his achievements?Joji isn't a bad option considering his brotherly relationship with Shen and how monstrous he is in terms of skills thanks to copying, but that can't be enough to win, it's silly to introduce a definite strongest character and take out of the story thanks to an undisclosed and partly comedic one, Joji doesn't stand a chance as i think

Also, you do not have the right to remove my calculation and put your own on the home page.
He does actually, technically speaking. His has more acceptance from calc members, uses less steps and he's the ones who's made the CRT.

You did not make a CRT for your calc, ergo Nik is allowed to add his accepted calc given that he made a CRT specifically for it unlike you. You do realize it'd be vandalism for you to add something to the verse page without a CRT yes? So if anything it's you who's in the wrong here, not Nik.

Who is Katsuya and what are his achievements?Joji isn't a bad option considering his brotherly relationship with Shen and how monstrous he is in terms of skills thanks to copying, but that can't be enough to win, it's silly to introduce a definite strongest character and take out of the story thanks to an undisclosed and partly comedic one, Joji doesn't stand a chance as i think
Katsuya is the main gigachad of Fist of Seeker.

His karate rank is equal to Joji. His strength is equal to Wakatsuki. It also shook a huge building and easily withstood an attack that follows the same principle as Blastcore.
He has muscle control like Julius and can close his own wounds.

He beats Removal Samato dry, who should be stronger than Raian, and beats Hatsumi's uncle, who is stronger than Sen.

Also according to Sandrovich, Katsumi easily makes it to the finals of KaT, which means that he encourages any fighter except Kaneda

He does actually, technically speaking. His has more acceptance from calc members, uses less steps and he's the ones who's made the CRT.

You did not make a CRT for your calc, ergo Nik is allowed to add his accepted calc given that he made a CRT specifically for it unlike you. You do realize it'd be vandalism for you to add something to the verse page without a CRT yes? So if anything it's you who's in the wrong here, not Nik.
We have already settled this and the last method includes the data that Hayami called. Unfortunately, this is ten times less than what art gives us, but it is at least High 8-C

His karate rank is equal to Joji. His strength is equal to Wakatsuki. It also shook a huge building and easily withstood an attack that follows the same principle as Blastcore.

He beats Removal Samato dry, who should be stronger than Raian, and beats Hatsumi's uncle, who is stronger than Sen.

Also according to Sandrovich, Katsumi easily makes it to the finals of KaT, which means that he encourages any fighter except Kaneda

Where do the claims of equality in physical strength with Wakatsuki begin?That he could reach the finals is impressive, but that statement pretty much puts him on the same level as Niko(he has a similar statement which probably means close to Kuroki Gensai's level, but no more) who was weaker than Gaoh mukaku, and their comparison to Shen is not even worth talking about
But Kaneda>😼

Back