• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kengan revision (attempt number 2)

Where do the claims of equality in physical strength with Wakatsuki begin?That he could reach the finals is impressive, but that statement pretty much puts him on the same level as Niko(he has a similar statement which probably means close to Kuroki Gensai's level, but no more) who was weaker than Gaoh mukaku, and their comparison to Shen is not even worth talking about
But Kaneda>😼
He completely suppressed Samato, who is stronger than Raian, who is comparable to Waka.

Well, it’s also a matter of presentation. In addition to simple scaling, we must pay attention to the presentation of characters. Katsumi's blow caused a huge building to shake, and Yabako later used the same technique in the battle between Julius and Wakatsuki to show their strength

That's for the interior size, that doesn't help you find the actual size of the building itself. Also that image of the Dome isn't drawn to actual scale as it doesn't show the entire dome.

Why is samato stronger than Raian? (I don't know who that is)
He defeated Redzo, who is stronger than Hatsumi. He defeated Kureishi without a chance and he is much stronger than Mentaro, who defeated Yoji.

He easily trampled and blitzed a fighter who seemed to be the prototype of Mikazuchi.

That's for the interior size, that doesn't help you find the actual size of the building itself. Also that image of the Dome isn't drawn to actual scale as it doesn't show the entire dome.
This is the capacity of the building itself, not its volume. Based on this, I calculated the volume of the colosseum and it gave the result High 8-C

Someone bring me back here when all the calcs are in order. I'm not following all this back and forth over which method is better.

He defeated Redzo, who is stronger than Hatsumi. He defeated Kureishi without a chance and he is much stronger than Mentaro, who defeated Yoji.

He easily trampled and blitzed a fighter who seemed to be the prototype of Mikazuchi.
Can you explain to me why one character is stronger than another, I haven't read fist seeker

He does actually, technically speaking. His has more acceptance from calc members, uses less steps and he's the ones who's made the CRT.

You did not make a CRT for your calc, ergo Nik is allowed to add his accepted calc given that he made a CRT specifically for it unlike you. You do realize it'd be vandalism for you to add something to the verse page without a CRT yes? So if anything it's you who's in the wrong here, not Nik.
😂😂

Barking up the wrong tree here kiddo.

Remind me who are you again? 🤔 Oh yeah that's right a random irreverent user.
Let's not create a conflict out of thin air, given that the problem has long been resolved.

I don't see the point in both of you being rude. Maybe it would be better if you suggest more feats that can be calculated?

Let's not create a conflict out of thin air, given that the problem has long been resolved.

I don't see the point in both of you being rude. Maybe it would be better if you suggest more feats that can be calculated?
I have a calculation of Toa and Julius' feat of shaking the stadium, I used shock waves, for I am not sure of the earthquake method here

I'd suggest using Liu's earthquake foot when he was a starter since Asura characters would scale above young Liu. The results might be good for lower tier characters given that it's a small localized earthquake as per direct statements.

Said area of effect is relatively small but it would help assigning a tier to the lower tier characters of Asura.

I'd suggest using Liu's earthquake foot when he was a starter since Asura characters would scale above young Liu. The results might be good for lower tier characters given that it's a small localized earthquake as per direct statements.

Said area of effect is relatively small but it would help assigning a tier to the lower tier characters of Asura.

I don’t think there’s any solid line of scaling between younger Liu and any of the lower tier Asura fighters-

We can’t really just assume their stronger then him without any direct statements of such.

minimum radius of earthquakes is 100 meters.

Moreover, making the roof of a building shake and sending out seismic waves that shake tons of soil are two different things.

Yes. Emptiness is 80% of the building. Through these values I found the mass of the building.
Sorry, the way you calculated the solid volume of the building was vastly different from how I would have done it at first
The value you got was correct, but I'm still against taking some value tossed out by the author when actually calculating it get's far higher

minimum radius of earthquakes is 100 meters.

Moreover, making the roof of a building shake and sending out seismic waves that shake tons of soil are two different things.
I haven't seen this statement anywhere on the wiki, can you send in a screenshot or citation?

the lowest low tiers, those who don't scale to Inaba or Ohma, can still be given wall-level via Komeda's old feat.

Even characters like Himuro and Nezu were capable of one-shotting the Guardians during the takeover, while Komeda was visibly struggling against them.

We can just use the cylinder as an arena shape and find its mass, then calculate the KE, Liu's impact effects were strong enough to lift the characters up, so we can use about 7 cm as a mid-high end

Images
In this feat, Toa Mudo and Julius Reinhold create a very strong shake by creating a shockwave on the Purgatory Dome, let's calculate this feat

Misasa = 173 centimeters = 17 pixels.
Arena = 308 pixels.

308*(1.73/17) = 31.34 meters.

Let's move on to the dome itself.

Arena = 31.34 meters = 40 pixels
Dome = 285 pixels

285*(31.34/40) = 223.29 meters.

Radius = 1/2 of the diameter

" V = ((4/3)πR^3)/2) "

V = ((4/3) * π * (223.29/2)^3)/2 = 2914583.13 cubic meters

Find the mass

Density of air = 1.225 kg/m^3

2914583.136*1.225 = 3570364.3 kilograms.

For velocities we will use two ends, namely 350 and 2500 m/s (arithmetic mean between 2000 and 3000 m/s).

" Ek = mv^2/2 "

Ek = 0.5 * 3570364.3 * 350^2 = 218684813375 Joules = 52.2 tons of TNT (8-B+).

Ek = 0.5 * 3570364.3 * 2500^2 = 1.1157388 × 10^13 = 2.6 kilotons of TNT(Low 7-C+)

why is this pulverization?

and in what world is that ammount of damage output caused by 960 kgs worth of TNT,didn't the punch just cause some plastic deformations?

..who does this even scale to and why?

it says here 3,9 tons
the shockwaves just seems to be bigger than the trees here, and with the ammount of damage shown that seems to be more likely the case

To Karo and anyone who scales to Karo, which is a lot of people who I don't feel like going over rn.

why does the guy even scale to the energy the whale outputs?

even if the whale jumps and hits him with it's full body weight, he would only tank a fraction of the actual energy due to the inverse square law being a thing

do we know how he killed it to begin with?

what even is the assumption here?

he killed the whale therefore karo = whale?

Back