• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He also has the wings as well and we know from NT 7 that Kakine/Beetle had a hard time regenerating after he was hit with the wings once, so a few hits with the wings and it's likely Kakine would be gone.

Kakine should still have a soul but the question is about inanimate bodies that aren't really solid.

I think he could hax Kakine's soul, but the DM bodies would likely still remain, shouldn't they? It's been a while since I read that novel so I'd need to refresh but I remember thinking that destroying his brain will affect the rest of the bodies, but maybe that's wrong. It was like...5-6 years ago.

I'm not sure.

I mean it's been a while but I think if Accel does win it would be through his wings as it seems like it cuts off the signals to the DM network, which is probably why Beetle had some trouble regenerating after just one hit with the wings. I mean Beetle was pretty much taken out of the battle really.

Do you mean the Kakine clones or just any bodies he mades with DM?

I'm really not sure. I think it's possible that the DM could say intact but Kakine will lose the signal to them thus will be unable to use or connected to the network, which is strange because he is the network but in a way the network is quite filmsy.

I think though either way Accel has more win cons than Kakine, as Kakine can't do anything to Accelerator but he can always wait until Accelerator's choker runs out of battery but then the wings should appear, since according to Rensa, the wings will appear when Accelerator is backed up into a corner and has nowhere else to go, nothing says that then someone about to kill you.

I suppose Kakine can hit Accelerator with mental attacks but I'm pretty sure the mental attacks he used in NT 6 wouldn't work now. Accel pretty much has a different and stronger mindset than he did back then.

No way. Mental Attacks won't affect him in that way anymore after getting Qliphah. Dude has a pillar separate from the clones now, and he's resolved himself to being AC's protector. I think he's safe from Kakine clone guillt.

One of the interesting things about wings is it seems it's not limited to just Accelerator either, so it must be a Thelema thing from what Railgun SS3 implies. I think it's a way of showing ascesion of the Tree/Thelema maybe? There's definitely symbolish behind it more so than it is a power up. But that's not for this thread.

Anyways, I vote the close this thread unless you guys really wanna make an incon thread where one char literally cannot interact with the other.

That's true, mental attacks will no longer work. Okay kind of overtook the thread there but I agree this thread probably should be closed.

Back