• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kazuradrop VS. Lavos, god help me

Jesus christ lol. Alright, let's get into this.

How does Lavos get past the hit detection? He's not of earth, so he should at least be able to deal with Potnia Theron.

Seems like Kazuradrop's acausality should let her not get ****** from the automatic paradoxes that come from killing him. She should be able to absorb him if nothing else; that or trash and crash, and absorb him after

Kazuradrop has Info and Data manip from someone who can purge fields of information and rewrite it. Along with type 4 Acausality with lacking the ability to be hit on a 2-A level, what can Lavos do?

I've noticed that previous Sakura face vs Lavos matches when Lavos is vouched for, the Sakura faces information manip is considered none existent, interesting.

I mean, do we consider characters outside of Nasuverse that have what would grant Authority to resist it?

Question, wasn't there a thread that clarified the differences in Lavo's absorption?? and rid some of the misconceptions???

The only misconception is it being passive. Everything else is legit. Lavos copies her powers and destroys her from there on the off chance it needs to do that to bypass her hit detection.

It looks through her history and copies BB, who removed it. Because that's a thing it does. It copies the powers of things that haven't even happened yet.

Fox Tail is a what-if where Kazuradrop came through and absorbed BB before the events of CCC. BB never removed the cheat code, and Shinji got killed by passionlip, so he didn't nerf her either.

can't lavos one shot cuz attack potency advantage? and i think he was capable of removing immunities too. he can't remove Kazuradrop's immunity against attacks by hit detection?

Kazuradrop has Kingprotea's abilities so she can amp her AP to compensate several times over. That being said, this isn't an AP based fight. Idk if he can harm her or apply hit detection to her

Lavos copies entire of her power set by one glance and absorbs her attacks too then he gives her hit detection again by her own power set. i believe diffrence between mountain lvl energy jouls with large planet is more than billions or trillions too. she hasn't enough time for amping that much.

The hit detection is a status thing, which isn't something that can be copied. Her power grows incredibly fast, so that isn't much of a problem for her.

Back