• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamijou Touma VS Shido Itsuka

Both newest version,Shido shares abilities with all his harem members. Battlefield:flying is not allowed. Last thread was closed as Shido did not have profile at that time.Now Shido's profile has been set up,so I restart it.

my vote is to Kamijou, while Shido does have more AP, SS, and Durability the amount of things that Kamijou an nagate with IB would be too much for Shido in the long run. Unless Shido can end the battle before Kamijou can react then I give Kamijou the win. I'm pretty sure that the Angels are energy constructs so they can be negated by IB if they are targeted and Kamijou's reaction outshines Shido by a whole lot. so I admit that Shido can win if he kills Kamijou as quickly as possible but if he fails to then my vote is to Kamijou although it won't be easy but it won't be something too hard for Touma.

But Shido can keep distance with teleport and does not give Touma any chance to melee.Although almost all his attack can be IBed,he can just attack patiently. What's more,if Shido change something smaller and lighter with Haniel,then throw it to Touma and change it into its normal size,it can not be IBed.For example,change a mountain into very small and light with Haniel,and throw it above Touma with Michael,then return it to its normal size…

ah, at that point its just conjecter on what would happen during the battle that could change the battle even then, Natsumi's power can falter if she looses concentration which I'm sure Shido would do in the middle of battle. Mukuro's ability doesn't seem to be levitation so Shido wouldn't be able to use it as such. so Shido using the enviroment as a means to attack is not likely depending on the area.

Since Touma was able to reacte to arrows fired from Othinus that first one suprresed the limilation of the third dimention and the second one ingore the concept of numbers I'm sure he can handle what Shido can throw at him.

JBennett said:
ah, at that point its just conjecter on what would happen during the battle that could change the battle even then, Natsumi's power can falter if she looses concentration which I'm sure Shido would do in the middle of battle. Mukuro's ability doesn't seem to be levitation so Shido wouldn't be able to use it as such. so Shido using the enviroment as a means to attack is not likely depending on the area.
Since Touma was able to reacte to arrows fired from Othinus that first one suprresed the limilation of the third dimention and the second one ingore the concept of numbers I'm sure he can handle what Shido can throw at him.
Mukuro's ability can open "doors" between any points,and can attack through door even from very far distance.And interestingly,Shido can just open a large door and attack through it,as Touma can not pass it at all(IB also has side effect,that means Touma can not be teleported in any way)

And Shido can attempt multiple attack at same time:such as freezing the foot and leg,mind control through sound and direct attack,may be even more,and Touma only has one right hand.

Touma wins because a single touch from Imagine Breaker on Shido, he'll lose all his powers.

All in all once Shido is stripped of his powers he'll lose to Touma because Touma is much more experienced and skilled in fighting.

Also Touma is immune to mind controlling abilities due to IB's passive negation and Touma can react and counter to Shido's teleported attacks through precognition, and since mukuro's doors are supernatural it can be negated and the freezing on foot and leg can also be negated.

Ultima97 said:
Touma wins because a single touch from Imagine Breaker on Shido, he'll lose all his powers.
All in all once Shido is stripped of his powers he'll lose to Touma because Touma is much more experienced and skilled in fighting.

Also Touma is immune to mind controlling abilities due to IB's passive negation and Touma can react and counter to Shido's teleported attacks through precognition, and since mukuro's doors are supernatural it can be negated and the freezing on foot and leg can also be negated.
But you ignored something:If Mukuro's doors can be negated,then Touma can not pass them at all.

With this disadvantage,Shido can simply only attack through Mukuro's doors,and keep away from Touma,may be lightyears far away.And Touma can only negate doors again and again,but can not touch Shido at all.

Then Touma still wins, because whenever Shido uses the powers of all the spirits he has sealed, he gets injured in the process and even if he can use kotori's Regenerationn ability it still has a limit because Shido can't heal once he's exhausted.

Shido's gonna attack while healing while Touma only needs to defend (and Touma's much used for drawn out battles).

In short even if Shido attacks multiple times using Mukuro's doors he will only increase his chances of killing himself due to using multiple angels at once while Touma only needed to evade through precognition or block all of Shido's attacks using Imagine Breaker. Therefore even if he attacks lightyears away, Touma will still win.

Back