• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kami Trio/Forces of Nature stats (Pokemon)

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Hello everyone!

For awhile, I've wanted to make profiles based off the Kami Trio, as they're some of the last legendary Pokemon to not have profiles (and Manaphy), but I've been struggling with finding feats for them. From the Pokedex entries, I was able to gather a Subsonic feat for Tornadus.

"The lower half of its body is wrapped in a cloud of energy. It zooms through the sky at 200 mph. "

Interestingly, Tornadus other dex entry states that it can create storms powerful enough to blow away houses, since its main attack is "Hurricane" I don't think its a stretch to say the dex is referring to the Hurricanes it can produce.

"Tornadus expels massive energy from its tail, causing severe storms. Its power is great enough to blow houses away."

This would make it way stronger than Class 3 Hurricanes (according to wikipedia, Category 3 Hurricanes can only cause some damage to buildings). Category 3 Hurricanes were calculated to be 86 Gigatons in this calc.

So, if this were to be accepted, I could see their stats being

Attack Potency: At least Island level+ in base (Can create hurricanes strong enough to blow away houses, meaning they're stronger than Category 3 Hurricanes, which can produce 86 Gigatons of TNT) | Likely Large Island level in Therian form (All around improved stat)

I understand if that may not be accepted for being a bit too speculation-y. Still, creating a "Severe Storm" could be anywhere from Town to City level.

I haven't read the manga or watched the Best Wishes anime, so do they have any feats in the manga/anime that could be of use? Any help would be appreciated.

The logic seems pretty solid, but TMR should probably take a glance at this since he seems to be the end-all on Pokemon matters.

On a side note, I would revise the explanation a bit since hurricanes don't produce TNT (apologizing for my grammar Nazism in advance)

My version: (Can create hurricanes strong enough to blow away entire houses, meaning that they're stronger than Category 3 Hurricanes, which can produce as much energy as 86 Gigatons of TNT)

I agree with this. However would they be Massively Hypersonic since they can fly around Unova like other roaming legends? Or High Hypersonic for reacting to Pikachu in the anime?

Well, we'd have to calc Unovas size to fit in with the calculation, but I doubt Unova is dramatically smaller/bigger than Kanto so the results will probably be the same. I think High Hypersonic would be a good place to put them at until then.

Unova's roaming legends are actually only Hypesonic+.

Uncertain if you should powerscale to Pikachu as the extent of his abilities change in almost every region.

Otherwise this seems to be very much legitimate. Good job.

Now that I think about it, Unova was much more compact than Kanto and didn't have as much ocean or anything so I guess it makes since the result is so, so, soooo much lower. Still, better than the Subsonic feat in the dex entry..

With the "OK" of Mighty, I'll go ahead and make the profiles, the Kami Trio were always my favorites so its nice they finally get pages here.

Good job here

Ive been meaning to have the idea of adding more legendary profiles who dont really get much attention like Jirachi, Celebi, Victini, Shaymin, etc.

Yeah the whole plot of the movie was for Keldeo to pretty much save them from Kyurem's Ice prison.

I don't really remember much about the Swords in terms of feats, but if they scale off of Keldeo then I can see thing being Continent level. Didn't Jirachi defeat a fake Groundon though? That could yield something pretty high if I had to guess.

The summon itself produced several teratons of energy IIRC (That or summoning it in of itself generated several teratons).

Yea Jirachi used its Doom Desire move to wipe out the Fake Groudon by blowing it up into the sky

however, i think the most confusing one to make a profile for would be Victini....sadly...

I just thought isnt Shaymin from the movie somewhere on the level of the Creation Trio?

Shaymin has been dealing with Giratina a few times and can ultimately shake the very reverse world with its Seed flare and forcebly connect the real and reverse worlds as a secondary effect. Should that be a high 3A to Low 2C feat?

I think that would be considered an outlier, as there is no other instance of it doing this than within the movie.

Well Shaymin has only ever had an appearance in this movie so we dont know if its done anything after it to make it be an outlier. The only other time a Shaymin shows up is a random episode in the anime and its not remotely as strong as the movie one

Shaking the reverse world? It was a shockwave of several kilometers at best and even if that was true it would be a range feat.

Portal Generation that doesn't destroy anything is simply regarded as hax.

Shaymin did not "deal" with Giratina. It's attacks failed to do any damage even with Pikachu's help. That and the fact that that Giratina had no intention to injure means it obviously does not scale.

FictionalBlade101 said:
Well Shaymin has only ever had an appearance in this movie so we dont know if its done anything after it to make it be an outlier. The only other time a Shaymin shows up is a random episode in the anime and its not remotely as strong as the movie one
We can't possibly start scaling legendaries to the Creation Trio for one time instances, or else Darkrai would be Low 2-C for fighting with Dialga and Palkia.

Good point but to be fair it DID forcebly suck Zeros ship out of the reverse world and into the real one and it was capable of physically fighting Giratina in mid fight. Also Seed Flare's portal shattered the time loop that Dialga put on Giratina and it was running in an "infinite" loop. I dunno if this is just hax but it should be noted for something.

Otherwise i agree on everything else. But i'll ask this: wouldnt Seed Flare forcebly connecting both the universes count as impressive some how? It was explicity stated that only Giratina could travel between the worlds whenever it wanted and other than Arceus no pokemon should be able to replicate it. Shaymin could do it more than twice after sucking in the time-space poison clouds.

Dimensional Battle Field Removal. Pushing someone is not scalable to AP. Also, Giratina specifically sent it flying outside with a Will-O-Wisp.

and it was capable of physically fighting Giratina in mid fight.
A Giratina severely holding back, was outnumbered yet had the advantage the entire time and was completely unhurt by said fighting.

Again not scalable to AP.

Also Seed Flare's portal shattered the time loop that Dialga put on Giratina and it was running in an "infinite" loop. I dunno if this is just hax but it should be noted for something.
Dialga's Time loop simply prevented Giratina from escaping the reverse world under its own power. It breaking such bonding by leaving via another method is not scalable to AP.

Otherwise i agree on everything else. But i'll ask this: wouldnt Seed Flare forcebly connecting both the universes count as impressive some how?
No. Literally building level characters such as those depicted in TAL can do so.

It was explicity stated that only Giratina could travel between the worlds whenever it wanted and other than Arceus no pokemon should be able to replicate it. Shaymin could do it more than twice after sucking in the time-space poison clouds.

Not seeing how this makes it scalable to AP.

Back