• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
This thread aim to revise Kamen Rider's top tiers speed.

Current State​

Here is the profiles in need of revision:
As you can see by yourself, their speed section look dumb as shit and it's entirely my fault for making them like this in first place. So let me explain the reasoning behind it. Omnipresence ability was from this guy and their arsenal contain his power, therefore they would be omnipresence as well. However, we need to figure how to scales them thoroughly and here is what i have come up with.

Grand Zi-O and Neo Decade​

For these two, several scenes shown that they need to manually activating a Rider power in order to uses them, which mean they aren't omnipresence from the start. I suggest modify their rating like this:

Decade: At least FTL+, likely Massively FTL (Could keep up with Grand Zi-O and Zi-O II with only 50% of his power), far higher with various amps (By transforming into different Riders, he has access to several speed amps such as Hyper Clock Up or Kiwami Gaim)

Grand Zi-O: Massively FTL (As the strongest Heisei Rider, he should be faster than Wizard Infinity Style and Fourze Cosmic State), far higher with various amps (By tapping into different Riders power, he has access to several speed amps such as Hyper Clock Up or Kiwami Gaim)

Oma Zi-O and Zi-O Oma Form​

All of them should just be straight Omnipresence, they basically can uses all Riders abilities without extra steps since it's now their innate power. I suggest giving this rating to them:

Omnipresence (Possesses the speed of Kiwami Gaim and should be able to use Hyper Clock Up as their innate ability)

Barlckxs​

This one is kinda hard, because you see, Barlckxs literally claim that no Heisei Riders can defeat him which mean not even Hyper Kabuto or Kiwami Gaim could have chance against him. He did just that by thrashing around with all Riders, consistently reacting to their attack until Oma Form Zi-O appeared. So i don't know where to put him at, his speed should be Unknown for now.

Edit: Remove Decade Complete 21 from second list because he still need to explicitly activate Rider power in this form.

Last edited:
The "Grand Zi-O and Neo Decade" section is alright.
Will wait for other member's opinions on the second section.

Btw speaking about speed,ig we should calc KR Black RX who moves fast enough to get onto the Fortress as it's travelling from Outer Space to the Demon World in... Demon Space.

Demon Space is a sector of Space outside of the Human Observable Universe and the Fortress began at least somewhere within said Observable Universe.

Btw speaking about speed,ig we should calc KR Black RX who moves fast enough to get onto the Fortress as it's travelling from Outer Space to the Demon World in... Demon Space.

Demon Space is a sector of Space outside of the Human Observable Universe and the Fortress began at least somewhere within said Observable Universe.
That's seem to be a good feat for Black RX.

Wait James, if the current calcs get approved, the speed might be way higher for Zi-O and Decade. Currently, Overlord of Darkness has a calc that results in 880,139,005,619 m/s MFTL+.

I don't remember tbh. Overlord of Darkness is in the lore; El of Darkness so El of Earth and El of Wind might scale so that might be a possibility. if Agito never dodged OoD's attack or Els don't scale, we can use Genm's calc.

Genm's calc results in 1821.26c.

So, I keep forgetting to add my revisions from the previous thread, base Decade should be MFTL while the Zi-O Riders should be FTL+. Sorry about that, I just keep not having any spare time and outright forget about these things

Yeah this looks ok. But uhh Decade 21 should also be similar to Grand Zi-O. Everything else is fine.

For C21 and Grand, I think C21 has all the abilities of every rider up to that point but Grand is could simply summon them. Cause we know that Base Decade is stronger than Grand, so having C21 equal to Grand would be weird is the base is stronger

I don't think Base Decade is stronger than Grand. Decade Build Form lost to Zi-O Decade Armor which is weaker than Zi-O II, Trinity, and Grand.

Grand has Decade's power tho. The thing is that C21 should be like Complete, in that Decade can't use abilities he doesn't explicitly activate.

I don't think Base Decade is stronger than Grand. Decade Build Form lost to Zi-O Decade Armor which is weaker than Zi-O II, Trinity, and Grand.
At that time, Tsukasa wasn’t trying to go all out, he even said himself that he’s simply waiting to see if Sougo would turn into the demon king and decide if he’d destroy the timeline or not. Not only that, during Decade vs Zi-O, we do see that the Decade Armor’s actually really strong, being able to take out Oma. Furthermore, the Decade Watch contains to remaining 50% of all of Decade’s powers plus another Ridewatch, obviously Zi-O would have the advantage when it’s Base vs Decade Watch.
Grand has Decade's power tho. The thing is that C21 should be like Complete, in that Decade can't use abilities he doesn't explicitly activate.
During the Grand’s debut, the statues only show Decade with the normal decade driver and Oma Form Zi-O was only able to summon normal decade. So, yes, Oma and Zi-O have access to 2009 Decade, but 2019 Decade isn’t something shown to have control of.

I do think that Complete 21 can use Rider abilities without activate them since we seen him do it in base form. Ex: Flame style Wizard using water attack, Ground Agito using Flame Saber, Ore Damashii summoning Parka Ghost.

The downside is that he explicitly need transform into said Rider to uses their power. When transform into Complete 21, all Riders power are imbued upon his body so he can just uses them like in base form.
During the Grand’s debut, the statues only show Decade with the normal decade driver and Oma Form Zi-O was only able to summon normal decade. So, yes, Oma and Zi-O have access to 2009 Decade, but 2019 Decade isn’t something shown to have control of.
I believe it was just minor mistake from the producer, like even in recent movie (Super Hero Senki) they shown us 2009 Decade instead.

But even Complete form had to summon the Rider before using their ability.

But even Complete form had to summon the Rider before using their ability.
That was 2009 Decade right? Base Decade can use Rider power more versatile than before. But i would concede for now since there aren't many information on Complete 21, so his speed section would be similar to Grand Zi-O.

I don’t know man, cause we know that 50% can keep up with Grand, is if Grand is on the same level as C22, that means Grand is Omnipresent, which makes every Zi-O Rider by the EoS also Omnipresent...which includes 50% Decade

Like, the speed scaling if we have Grand Zi-O scale to C21 makes everyone omnipresent. So I really don’t think Grand should scale to C21

I don’t know man, cause we know that 50% can keep up with Grand, is if Grand is on the same level as C22, that means Grand is Omnipresent, which makes every Zi-O Rider by the EoS also Omnipresent...which includes 50% Decade
Grand Zi-O isn't on same level of Complete 21, the latter are bestowed with similar concept adding in Zi-O and Zero-One so he would be much stronger.

I have concede that Complete 21 still require activating Rider power to have them in first place.

Alright, but what about Neo vs Grand, cause like, it might just be the little kid nostalgia talking, but I still think Neo’s stronger than Grand due to when fighting them fighting alongside one another when with Neo having 50% of his power

Alright, but what about Neo vs Grand, cause like, it might just be the little kid nostalgia talking, but I still think Neo’s stronger than Grand due to when fighting them fighting alongside one another when with Neo having 50% of his power
I would argue for Grand Zi-O being stronger mostly because of how versatile he is. Decade wasn't so far below given his experience of traveling across the multiverse, he managed to keep up with the top tiers despite them receiving tons of power up.

If you think about it, the strength gap probably won't be enough to leave Decade behind, seeing Another Decade can overwhelmed Grand Zi-O along his summoned villains.

Well, he did keep up and traded blows with Another Zi-O II, so like, at full power he should still either equal to or above Grand.

Well, he did keep up and traded blows with Another Zi-O II, so like, at full power he should still either equal to or above Grand.
Nah, i don't think so. Grand Zi-O not only has Decade power, even it's 2009 ver, he's much more versatile in a fight (summoning & using Rider power at same time).

While Decade did trade blows with some undoubtedly strong enemy, Grand Zi-O has no problem thrashing them down.

I mean like, I honestly don't see him being in the FTL+ category due to him fighting some of the series's top tiers, at full power, he should easily be MFTL for keeping up with Geiz, Woz and Zi-O and doubling his speed. I'll admit, as much as it hurts me, that Grand is stronger than Neo, but I still think that Tsukasa should be MFTL due to his feats. Also, he fought alongside Wizard Infinity before he achieved Neo , who should already be higher than the FTL+ feat. So MFTL Neo should be consistent

I mean like, I honestly don't see him being in the FTL+ category due to him fighting some of the series's top tiers, at full power, he should easily be MFTL for keeping up with Geiz, Woz and Zi-O and doubling his speed. I'll admit, as much as it hurts me, that Grand is stronger than Neo, but I still think that Tsukasa should be MFTL due to his feats. Also, he fought alongside Wizard Infinity before he achieved Neo , who should already be higher than the FTL+ feat. So MFTL Neo should be consistent
If Wizard Infinity are faster than FTL+ then you should have add it in your revision.

I agree with this. We can't count on the calcs to be approved yet. (Kamen Rider stuff has been going slow in general recently)

I agree with this. We can't count on the calcs to be approved yet. (Kamen Rider stuff has been going slow in general recently)
Probably because the staff is getting too much work lately so i don't blame them, still i wishes we could speed thing up.

Thank you everybody who has participated in this thread. Now i can finally fix that horrible speed rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back