• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Oma Zi-O still missing abilities and Zi-O stats.

As I scanned through Oma Zi-O profile, I noticed something. Why doesn't he have Kamen Rider Barlcxks' abilities? It just doesn't make sense. For even according to the note in Oma's profile itself, read

"Note 1: It is not known if the Oma has the powers of the Riders that appeared in the Over Quartzer movie. However, since multiple sources have made the claim that Oma Zi-O possesses the abilities of all Riders, on top of the fact that he possesses the abilities of Riders that had only diegetically existed in the future like Kamen Rider Shinobi, it is possible that he does indeed possess the powers of the Riders that appeared in the Over Quartzer movie."

And while Barlcxks himself is a Sougo Tokiwa, but he is NOT the Sougo Tokiwa that become the Demon King Oma Zi-O. His time power doesn't even rival Sougo himself. So there's really no reason for Oma not to have his abilities as well.

And when I skim through Kamen Rider Zi-O's profile. I noticed that in his civilian form Sougo only have max AP of 2-C via pulling Worlds together, which is untrue. Via the fact that with his summoning he could hurt Another Decade. (6:56) with his summon. Who is Low 1-C. So I propose that Sougo gain "Low 1-C via Summoning."

Last edited:
Apparently, Sougo have different keys due to his abilities from combatable to non-combatable.
My propose is 9-B physical, 2-C to possibly 2-A via subjective reality and space-time manipulation, low 1-C via summoning?

Apparently, Sougo have different keys due to his abilities from combatable to non-combatable.
My propose is 9-B physical, 2-C to possibly 2-A via subjective reality and space-time manipulation, low 1-C via summoning?
Is there any prove that there's possibly 2-A for Ohma?

Is there any prove that there's possibly 2-A for Ohma?
Sougo's essence merged all the worlds together while the base multiverse is 2-A but we haven't seen infinite worlds other than 21 worlds in the TV series so I think I'll leave it as possible 2-A. And Ohma Zi-O is not possibly 2-A but straighted to 2-A when he was able to merge the all dimensions in Spin off vs Decade. But that's still quite low compared to his current standing.

What about your thought on the first part?

Sougo's essence merged all the worlds together while the base multiverse is 2-A but we haven't seen infinite worlds other than 21 worlds in the TV series so I think I'll leave it as possible 2-A. And Ohma Zi-O is not possibly 2-A but straighted to 2-A when he was able to merge the all dimensions in Spin off vs Decade. But that's still quite low compared to his current standing.
Ah ye make sense then probably would work

The civilian thing should be addressed in another thread. Civilian forms should individually scale to each key, because most Riders don't remain at the same level of power in civilian form throughout the series.

Blarcxks already has all the powers of the Showa Riders he encompasses and Oma had all Rider powers in general. It would be redundant to add his powers.

Blarcxks already has all the powers of the Showa Riders he encompasses and Oma had all Rider powers in general. It would be redundant to add his powers.
I'm talking about Barlcxks ability to completely negated all abilities of Heisei Riders. I don't see it anywhere on Oma profile.

Back