• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hey all, today we're moving from Specs Revisions to relook at some stats that we over looked, most should be simple enough to agree off the bat.

Kamen Rider Heart Upgrade to 5-C

So, currently, our profile has Heart at "Unknown", my problem with this is that Kamen Rider Heart is a form which is accessed via the Tridoron Shift Car, an item which allowed the main character of the series to boost his AP to Moon Level

20x multiplier in Type Tridoron

We see that during the final battle against Sigma, Drive says that if he and Heart "attack at the same time with twice their strength" they'll be Sigma, the technique they used were their finishers. See how Drive didn't just say if they attack with twice their strength, he's mentioning how they have to individually increase their strength by 2x. Now, going off of this, talks about how the three tires combined gave 10x the amount of energy than a shirt car, the tridoron shift car. So we see that the normal finisher multiplies their strength by 2x then stacks another 10x via the 3 tires

Kamen Rider Fourze and OOO upgrade to High 4-C to 4-A

Fourze has fought against the Scorpio Nova during Episode 14, who's energy is directly compared to an exploding star. During Episode 48, Fourześ capable of defeating the Sagittarius Nova, who is superior to the Core Switch, which stopped the 12 Horoscope Switches from turning the Hole into the Dark Nebula, the Dark Nebula is big enough to contain a starry sky. The stats and keys of Fourze would be seperated in 3 sections, Start of Club Activity (EP 1-16), Distracting Meteor (EP 17-32), and Future in Hand (EP 33-48). Which would make the stats like this

Large Star Level (Scales to Scorpio Nova; who’s energy level is compared to an exploding star) | Large Star Level (Though by an unknown amount, Fourze is stronger than before) | Multi-Solar System Level (Defeated the Sagittarius Nova, who is superior to the Core Switch, which stopped the 12 Horoscope Switches from turning the Hole into the Dark Nebula, the Dark Nebula is big enough to contain a starry sky)

Post-Series OOO was able to fight alongside BoS Fourze, giving him a High 4-C Post-Series key.

Kamen Rider Faiz upgrade to at least Large Town Level

Currently, Faiz's Blaster Form is at east 7-C, likely higher due to being stronger than his base form, a form which is created from Sol Metal. Even at very small amounts, Sol Metals are unaffected by atomic bomb, the low end I used was the Little Boy atomic bomb. Now, with this, we see that the energy output of the Faiz Blaster is 15x that of the Faiz Edge, the primary weapon of Faiz's base form to fight against comparable characters. The Faiz Blaster is also the main weapon to fight against comparable characters while in his final form.

9-C to 9-B upgrade for Civilian forms, 6-C durability via weapons

During Kamen Rider Gaim: The President; Gai Amatsu was able to withstand attacks from Kuruto. We also know that Aruto scales to Fuwa during the early parts of the series, that's why everyone has class 1 LS, AP should brought over as well.

Now the weapons, qw actually see that they're capable of withstanding a lot of attacks. The Shotriser, which reasonable should be the most fragile, was capable of tanking an attack from Fighting Jackle (4:00). We also know that these weapons can consistently clash with one another, so their durability should be comparable to their AP, but as what Fuwa has shown, their durability shold actually be higher than that.

Kamen Rider W upgrade to 7-C

This is just simple upscaling from this feat. This was done by the first every enemy of the series, not only did W pretty easily defeated this enemy, he's gotten far stronger by the end of the series.

Neo Decade RIders and Zi-O Riders MFTL speed upgrade

So, the current speed rating for Zi-O Riders are upscaled from this feat. So, we know that Base Decade could fight side by side with Grand Zi-O and against Another Zi-O ll while only having 50% of his power. Both Grand and Another are far faster than Wizard Infinity, who could blitz people on the same level of his All Dragon Style. Infinity should already be above 50c, multiply that by 2 would make Full Power Decade and Diend MFTL. All Zi-O Riders would lose their MFTL rating for a normal FTL+, Geiz is MFTL with Shippu though.

Omnipresence revision

So, Kiwami Gaim's Omnipresence comes from scaling to Saver, who upon absorbing the artificial fruit, became one with the entire multiverse as a whole. So, our current rating for the speed of top tier Riders say "Omnipresence via Kiwami's powers", although there's one problem. C21 Decade and Oma Zi-O's powers all derive from the power's of other Riders, which would include Kiwami. Looking over to another Rider, Kamen Rider Kabuto, his ability to travel at Immeasurable Speeds come from his activating Hyper Clock Up and is not an innate ability he has. While looking at Kiwami and Saver, both of their ability to fuse with the multiverse is an innate ability of the Artificial/Golden Fruits. So the revised speeds of our top Riders should just be a plan Omnipresence. .

Last edited:
Since this is on topic for Drive, I think this would work for Drive and Heart (Super Evolution)

Drive Type Tridoron
Moon level+ (Traded attacks with Sigma Circular who created the Second Global Freeze which affected over the planet and aimed to turn all life forms on Earth into energy and digits had it not been interfered with by Type Tridoron and Super Evolution Heart Roidmude. Defeated Paradox Roidmude who generated Eternal Global Freeze which completely froze any movement on Earth), up to Small Planet level with Overdrive (Can amplify his power to a maximum of 20 times. Even at the lowest amplification of two times, Drive and Heart's enhanced finishers were more than enough to destroy Sigma Circular)

Heart Super Evolution:
Moon level+ (Traded attacks with Sigma Circular alongside Drive Type Tridoron), Small Planet level with enhanced finishers (Capable of amplifying his power up to two times, which in combination with Drive Type Tridoron's own enhanced finisher of the same power, was more than enough to destroy Sigma Circular)

Fourze can honestly just be 4-A given the starry realm should be enough

For Double, I still think we should look over this calculation. From there, we can separate Double keys by Arcs

For Zero-One, which civilians do you recommend get certain tiers?

Faiz stuff looks good

For Double, I still think we should look over this calculation. From there, we can separate Double keys by Arcs
Oven has said he and Bambu discussed off site about the feat and he agreed that it wouldn't be applied, sadly

For Zero-One, which civilians do you recommend get certain tiers?
Honestly, I think all of them. Jin and Horobi should reasonably be above every civilians with the exception of Fuwa. Yaiba knocked out Gai. Aruto scales to Fuwa. That's basically everyone.

Oven has said he and Bambu discussed off site about the feat and he agreed that it wouldn't be applied, sadly
It can't be recalc'd? If not that, the Weather Dopant has created storm clouds on more than one occasion so those could be looked it
Honestly, I think all of them. Jin and Horobi should reasonably be above every civilians with the exception of Fuwa. Yaiba knocked out Gai. Aruto scales to Fuwa. That's basically everyone.
9-B then, got it

For Drive Stuff, I think 20x multiplier is at minimum.

We know that his finisher is 2x. But the 10x comes from Attack 1-2-3 rather than Overdrive. Attack 1-2-3 is a fusion of 3 tires. Overdrive is a fusion of ALL his Shift Cars meaning about 26 Shift Cars. If only 3 combined is a 10x then 26 combined is FAR higher.

It can't be recalc'd? If not that, the Weather Dopant has created storm clouds on more than one occasion so those could be looked it
Yeah, if we can get more calcs on the other storm feats of the Weather Dophant, then we can upgrade then to a higher tier

As for Drive, should Heart get the 20x amp? Cause it seems that Shinnosuke is the only one who can do the 20x while Heart has a 2x

For Drive Stuff, I think 20x multiplier is at minimum.

We know that his finisher is 2x. But the 10x comes from Attack 1-2-3 rather than Overdrive. Attack 1-2-3 is a fusion of 3 tires. Overdrive is a fusion of ALL his Shift Cars meaning about 26 Shift Cars. If only 3 combined is a 10x then 26 combined is FAR higher.
To add on to this, I used ratio to do the math here. Drive's AP would be amped 173.2x when he is in Overdrive. However, there is no statement on Overdrive's exact multiplier. So this could be a possibly or a far higher than 20x.

So in all, unless I royally **** up the math, Drive's APs should be:
Drive Type Tridoron: 218.75 Exatons (Moon Level+)
Type Tridoron + Finisher: 437.5 Exatons (Small Planet Level)
Drive Type Tridoron Attack 1-2-3/People Saver/Construction Site: 2.1875 Zettatons (Small Planet Level)
Drive Type Tridoron Attack 1-2-3/People Saver/Construction Site + Finishers: 4.375 Zettatons (Small Planet Level)
Type Tridoron Overdrive: 37.8875 Zettatons (Small Planet Level)

As for Heart, he should get at least 4.375 Zettatons since Super Evolutions have shown to be as strong as Drive's strongest moves besides Overdrive. In the finale, Overdrive and Heart is portrayed to share equal power since it needed the both of them to bypass Sigma Circular's shields.

Speaking of Sigma Circular, it's shields should scale to Overdrive since it was able to temporarily hold it off on top of Full Powered Heart. So it's new durability should change its description if 37.8875 Zettatons is accepted.

Last edited:
Btw, when 9-B is accepted for Z1; Ex-Aid, Ghost, and Wizard riders scale due to Heisei Generations.

About the 6-C weapon part, I forgot to update the Valkyrie stat page, so Fighting Jackal would be High 7-A. Also durability doesn't work that way with weapons apperently

By all account the weaponry should be Low 6-B due to their weaponry being able to fend off hordes of Kamen Rider Abandoned during the event of RealxTime

Last edited:
About the 6-C weapon part, I forgot to update the Valkyrie stat page, so Fighting Jackal would be High 7-A. Also durability doesn't work that way with weapons apperently

By all account the weaponry should be Low 6-B due to their weaponry being able to fend off hordes of Kamen Rider Abandoned during the event of RealxTime
So should their weapons dura and AP be Low 6-B?

Why wouldn’t the dura count? These weapons are able to clash with one another and I’ve even shown that the shot rider can withstand attacks from Jackle

Weapons is weird. Their abilities to block attack doesn't seem to translated into dura if I remembered from other thread. They can block just fine tho

I also remembered that I forgot to add some Decade, Gaim, Zi-O and more Zero-One revisions Will add those sooner or later.

Last edited:
So could we do "at most Small Country" or "At most Large Island" (Going off of Fuwa's feat)
I was personally gonna do another Z1 Revision, this one is for RealXTime feat since there's potential new scaling and RPL stuff coming along. It'll mostly be about scaling to civilian form and Rider form though.

I'm agree with most of this with some nitpicking:

Kamen Rider Heart: While he indeed have access to Tridoron Shift Car, that only won't be enough to give him solid rating. This is due to Heart's using Proto Body which is far weaker and lack of Heavy Acceleration. In his first transformation, he got stomped by plain Roidmude that's not even funny. Despite this, Heart can still access to Super Evolution Form so a possibly rating like this should do:

"Possibly Moon level (He becomes weaker than before due to using Proto Body and was easily defeated by Roidmude 5886. Despite this, Heart is still able to access to Super Evolution Form implied that his strength shouldn't be far off than before)"

I have no problem with Fourze's Tier 4 feats but i feel like people will get suspicious of it so i'm neutral for now.

Faiz and Zero-One is fine.

Weather Dopant did formed clouds on multiple occasions, i will see if i can calc them once i have time.

Kamen Rider Heart: While he indeed have access to Tridoron Shift Car, that only won't be enough to give him solid rating. This is due to Heart's using Proto Body which is far weaker and lack of Heavy Acceleration. In his first transformation, he got stomped by plain Roidmude that's not even funny. Despite this, Heart can still access to Super Evolution Form so a possibly rating like this should do:
While his current body is indeed the weaker one.
But Kamen Rider Heart is stated by Brain to be "Exceed Drive and Krim Steinbelt in power" which implies that Kamen Rider Heart is comparable to Type Tridoron Drive. Given that Brain is the designer of Kamen Rider Heart, he should know what he is talking about.

While his current body is indeed the weaker one.
But Kamen Rider Heart is stated by Brain to be "Exceed Drive and Krim Steinbelt in power" which implies that Kamen Rider Heart is comparable to Type Tridoron Drive. Given that Brain is the designer of Kamen Rider Heart, he should know what he is talking about.
Eh, him getting stomped by Roidmude 5886 doesn't seem to be the case for me. How about something like this:

"Possibly Moon level+ at base (He becomes weaker than before due to using Proto Body and was easily defeated by Roidmude 5886. Despite this, Heart is still able to access to Super Evolution Form implied that his strength shouldn't be far off than before). higher as Kamen Rider Heart (Was stated by Brain to exceed Drive and Krim Steinbelt in power, implied that Kamen Rider Heart is comparable to Type Tridoron Drive)"

I agree with MFTL upgrade, as for Omnipresence however, Gaim is always in that state because his existence is literally fused with all creation the moment he ate Golden Fruit. Also, don't forget Megahex btw.

I'm a little iffy about Gaim's omnipresence.

Wasnt Saver's omniprescene came from his bigass Saver system build by his cultists which intergrate all existence into him?

Only later that he was able to attained his artificial golden fruit which allowed him to transcend space-time.

If that is the case then Saver's omniprescene shouldnt be related to his artificial golden fruit (which Gaim's real Golden Fruit scailed to)

I'm a little iffy about Gaim's omnipresence.

Wasnt Saver's omniprescene came from his bigass Saver system build by his cultists which intergrate all existence into him?

Only later that he was able to attained his artificial golden fruit which allowed him to transcend space-time.

If that is the case then Saver's omniprescene shouldnt be related to his artificial golden fruit (which Gaim's real Golden Fruit scailed to)
Saver System purpose is to bring everyone into higher-dimensional and stored their souls inside said machine. Kugai after getting pseudo-Fruit, absorbed said machine and intergrate all existence into him.

Basically the system has nothing do with Kugai's omnipresence, he just need it to grant salvation to everyone then make them experienced his ideology.

Well, if Gaim is omnipresent all the time, then Decade and Oma should as well. Both of their powers derive from Gaim and, unlike Kabuto who need HCU to become immeasurable, Gaim doesn’t need to do another action to become Omnipresent.

Although, I haven’t read the book like you guys, so you an Magi can discuss about whether or not the Omnipresence is an inherent ability or one gained from an action.

I believe that only Decade Complete 21 and Ohma Zi-O would get inherently Omnipresent. Decade's form only appeared once and he faced against you-known-who so giving him it wouldn't be a stretch.

Saver System purpose is to bring everyone into higher-dimensional and stored their souls inside said machine. Kugai after getting pseudo-Fruit, absorbed said machine and intergrate all existence into him.

Basically the system has nothing do with Kugai's omnipresence, he just need it to grant salvation to everyone then make them experienced his ideology.
Yeah, but the reason in the OP for Gaim's omniprescene is he fused with all creation with the real golden fruit, which is shouldnt be possible without the Saver system.

Kugai actively absorbed all creation into him, which Gaim didnt do.

I believe that only Decade Complete 21 and Ohma Zi-O would get inherently Omnipresent. Decade's form only appeared once and he faced against you-known-who so giving him it wouldn't be a stretch.
Alright, so, let me get this straight. If you and Magi come to an agreement where Gaim is inherently omnipresent via the Golden fruit, then that would mean Decade and Oma would be omnipresent as well, no “with Kiwami’s powers” and that?

Yeah, but the reason in the OP for Gaim's omniprescene is he fused with all creation with the real golden fruit, which is shouldnt be possible without the Saver system.

When Saver System actived people become one with the world similer to Kugai, so he's already omnipresence to begin with. After he got the pseudo-Fruit, he absorbed the machine along with Zawame's citizens inside him.
Alright, so, let me get this straight. If you and Magi come to an agreement where Gaim is inherently omnipresent via the Golden fruit, then that would mean Decade and Oma would be omnipresent as well, no “with Kiwami’s powers” and that?
Ok.

To be more specific, the experiment that granted Kugai's power in the first place is the Ringo Lockseed test. In the novel, he attempted to created pseudo-Golden Fruit based on said Lockseed. So it's all come down to this:

Ringo Lockseed << Pseudo-Golden Fruit <<< Golden Fruit.

Kamen Rider Fourze upgrade to High 4-C to 4-A

Fourze has fought against the Scorpio Zodiart who's energy is directly compared to an exploding star. Other Zodiart's Fourze has fought are capable of creating a blackhole to destroy the Dark Nebula, something that has shown to contain multiple stars
You seem to have bungled the reasoning.
EP14 Fourze defeated Scorpio Nova, who's energy level is compared to a star exploding
EP48 Fourze defeated Sagittarius Nova, who is superior to the Core Switch, which stopped the 12 Horoscope Switches from turning the Hole into the Dark Nebula, the Dark Nebula is big enough to contain a starry sky.

You seem to have bungled the reasoning.
EP14 Fourze defeated Scorpio Nova, who's energy level is compared to a star exploding
EP48 Fourze defeated Sagittarius Nova, who is superior to the Core Switch, which stopped the 12 Horoscope Switches from turning the Hole into the Dark Nebula, the Dark Nebula is big enough to contain a starry sky.
Oh, so this would mean that Fourze is High 4-C in the beginning of the series and 4-A by the end, right? If so, is there a jump in AP during the middle of the series, or does he just jump straight to 4-A

Oh, so this would mean that Fourze is High 4-C in the beginning of the series and 4-A by the end, right? If so, is there a jump in AP during the middle of the series, or does he just jump straight to 4-A
BoS is an unknown amount weaker
From EP14 to EP47 his power grows at an unquantifiable rate

BoS is an unknown amount weaker
From EP14 to EP47 his power grows at an unquantifiable rate
So, the show is divided into three parts; Start of Club Activity (EP 1-16), Distracting Meteor (EP 17-32), and Future in Hand (EP 33-48). Would you be fine with the stats being:

Large Star Level (Scales to Scorpio Nova; who’s energy level is compared to an exploding star) | Large Star Level (Though by an unknown amount, Fourze is stronger than before) | Multi-Solar System Level (Defeated the Sagittarius Nova, who is superior to the Core Switch, which stopped the 12 Horoscope Switches from turning the Hole into the Dark Nebula, the Dark Nebula is big enough to contain a starry sky)

Edit: I got the three parts from this page which got it from this

Back