• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Specs Revision Part 12: Fourze and Gaim

IxaSaga2

He/Him
Kamen Rider Fourze: (All Specs here)

Kamen Rider Fourze Base States

• Information Analysis (Fourze can analyze and decode sounds, monitor the condition of his suit, measure gravitation pull, determine attractive force of nearby celestial bodies, and reads the external environment such as geomagnetism and state of surrounding atmosphere)
  • Enhanced Senses (Fourze can see the light of Pluto without a telescope. Fourze also has wide vision. He can hear leaves touching each other 1km away and can distinguish all conversations of dozens of people at once)
  • Statistics Amplification (Fourze's mobile tector can amplify energy and enhance his power.
  • Damage Reduction (Fourze's armor has 14 layers of protection. Fourze's helmet is mean of Astrium that protects him from impact and all sorts of damage)
  • Resistance to Heat Manipulation, Cosmic Radiation, Light Manipulation
  • Fourze should scale to OOO's speed now since their crossover is canon. Fourze has Speed of Light combat and reactions. Scales to Meteor and Nadeshiko as well.

Kamen Rider Meteor

• Damage Reduction (The blue armor on his right side and knee pads absorb external impact. Meteor's head is made of Astronium Alloy which protects the user from impact and damage)
  • Statistic Amplification (Astrium can amplify Meteor's power. He can further amplify his power and cosmic energy with the Lagrange Rings)
  • Enhanced Senses (Meteor can hear faint sounds 1km away. He also has wide vision)
- Information Analysis (Meteor can collect data from M-Bus and the surrounding environment)

Meteor Storm

- Absorption (Meteor can absorb the target's energy and increase the power of his attacks)

Kamen Rider Nadeshiko

- Statistics Amplification (Nadeshiko's anklets can increase her kicking power and her athletics. Her Rapid Circulator can increase her power even higher. She can even further enhanced her strength with Astrium)
- Heat Manipulation (Nadeshiko's Rapid Circulator can produce heat from her body)
  • Damage Reduction (Nadeshiko's suit has 14 layers of protection. Her helmet protects her head from impact and damage)
  • Enhanced Senses (Nadeshiko's helmet is said to be similar to Fourze's. Fourze can see the light of Pluto without a telescope and has wide vision)
  • Informational Analysis (With the Graviton Arch, she can determine position information of nearby celestial bodies. She can also analyze and decode sounds to capture the position and distance of the source in three dimensions)
  • Resistance to Cosmic Radiation

Kamen Rider Gaim (All Specs here)

Universal

• Absorption (The Shin Guards absorb impact when jumping from a high place. It also absorbs the recoil of kicks)
  • Purification (The Mouth Plate purifies toxins in the air)
  • Damage Reduction and Electromagnetic Manipulation (The armors have a property of repelling attacks with electromagnetism, cushion pressure, and offset damage received)
  • Enhanced Senses (The Byakugo Signal has a property of reacting to electromagnetic waves, magnetic force, various radio waves, and acts as a sensor)
  • Informational Analysis (The Peak Stem measures the wearer's biological information including heart rate, physical and mental damage)
  • Resistance to Durability Negation, Piercing Damage, Vibration Manipulation

Kamen Rider Gaim Base Arms

• Durability Negation (Daidaimaru can cut through chemical bonds)
  • Attack Reflection (Pine Arm's Spine sleeves are designed to deflect enemy attacks as well as damage people that come in contact with it)
  • Magnetism Manipulation (The Boost Core on Pine Iron generates a magnetic field for Gaim to maneuver it better)
  • Danmaku (For Strawberry Arms)
  • higher acrobatics with Strawberry Arms and Suika Arms
  • Energy Manipulation (Strawberry Arms can make a large energy Starberry that explodes into many Strawberry Kunais)
  • Note: Strawberry Kunais explode on contact

Jimba Arms

• Damage Reduction (Gaim's Jimba Ridewear protects Gaim's whole body from attacks. Gaim's head is further protected with several metal plates)
  • Attack Reflection (Gaim's Jimba Reversal parries attack to the head)
  • Statistics Amplification (Gaim's Energy Ring amplifies strength)
  • Regeneration (Gaim's armor repairs instantly in response to damage)

Kachidoki Arms

• Statistics Amplification (Gaim's central armor amplifies the energy of Kachidoki Lockseed. The Kachidoki Leg and Fists has mechanisms that amplifies his strength.)
  • Damage Reduction (Gaim's armor invalidates damage. Gaim's head is further protected with several metal plates)

Kiwami Arms

• Damage Reduction and Resistance to Energy Manipulation (Kiwami's Cloak reduces the power of blades and bullets. It also repels energy attacks to prevent attacks from behind)
  • Electromagnetic Manipulation (Melon Shield can form an electromagnetic shield)
  • Vibration Manipulation (Donkachi can produce shockwaves that shatter hard armor or hard skin)
  • Statistics Amplification (Walnut Bombers increases punching power by many times)

Kamen Rider Baron

• Piercing Damage with Banaspear

Kamen Rider Zangetsu

- Electromagnetic Manipulation (Melon Shield can form an electromagnetic shield)

Kamen Rider Gridon

- Vibration Manipulation (Gridon's Donkachi can produce shockwaves that shatter hard armor or hard skin)

Kamen Rider Bravo

- Piercing Damage (Bravo's Dorinoco can crush armor with it's saw-like structure)

Kamen Rider Knuckle

- Statistics Amplification (Knuckle's Walnut Bombers increases punching power by many times)

The reason that some of these are universal even though it's only from Gaim's specs is that: 1. One says that it refers to all Kamen Riders from Gaim. 2. All the armor parts in Gaim looks very similar. 3. They all use the same systems. The riders get res to the above things for constantly fighting and taking hits from each other.

Last edited:
Meteor Storm should always have absorption since ye old time since that's a plot point of the series. Every single Zodiarc going Super Nova/Last One state would cause massive explosion that wipe out the town, but due to Meteor Storm abilities it's able to wipe Cancer Zodiarc off without triggering the explosion from absorbing the energy.

Otherwise, agree.

1) I don't really get the point of using screenshots of the brower translated text, instead of the raw with a translation underneath
2) Does armor doing it's job really count as damage reduction
3) I don't think any profile even has piercing
  • Resistance to Poison Manipulation and Corrosion Inducement
That's not resistance, since he needs to heal it off

Piercing Damage can't be added unless its something along the lines of durability negation via cutting through molecular bonds etc etc

Armor have impact resistance/absorption could be Limited Damage Reduction

Resistance to Poison Manipulation and Corrosion Inducement are just Healing

Piercing Damage isn't a ability so it can't be added. Everything else look good to me.

Noted.

For the armor thing, it's armor on top of armor and every time it has been brought up, it was approved so i don't see why not.

Yeah, i just want to bring that up since real life armor also have impact/piercing resistance but doesn't fully negate the impact.

This should be used for the enhanced senses example.
It shows the raw, the translated text, lists what was used to translate and two examples showing the what appears to be the enhanced senses in use

I look away for one second and tier 4 Fourze is brought up

Alright, gimme a sec to get myself caught up

Where was this stated again? I unfortunately forgot
Dark Nebula is when Fourze fought Sagittarius at the end of series, i think. Horoscopes being compared to exploding star is when they going Supernova, the justfication of 7-B of Fourze have it.

Those scans are really blurry... does anyone else have that issue?

Never mind, had to go desktop mode... I'll check these out right now and reply in a bit.

Apologies for the wait. Everything seems fine, however I'm going to disagree with the Mango Hammer one having Durability Negation. It just says it makes use if it's weight to crush an opponents armor and cause intense damage. That just means it's weight makes the Hammer cause more damage.

That's pretty much my only issue, as I said everything else looks ok.

I think that makes sense, I prefer to list multiple showings if there are more than one too

I'm goin to need lots of help when it comes to actual getting the onscreen showings. I'm doing some own projects so if you guys could link those to the pages then thanks in advance.

I will get a clip up for Meteor Storm's absorption tomorrow, the minor stat buffs and the environmental analysis stuff are not stuff really able to be clipped.

Back