• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Wizard Base Styles Upgrade + Fourze key additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
So with all the Kamen Rider revisions with Showa that have heavily impacted Heisei, I've still been bothered by how Wizard's Base Styles are stuck at High 8-C. The calc and feat isn't inapplicable for scaling or anything, but its far from his highest display of power. I figured I should cover this. I'll try to keep things as simple and explanatory as possible

So during the movie Kamen Rider Fourze the Movie: Everyone! Let's Feel The Universe!, which takes place during the Future in Hand Arc (for those who don't know what that is, its the final arc which goes from episode 33 to 48), Wizard makes his debut in which he stomps and defeats copies of Horoscopes that were just in the process of pressuring Fourze and Meteor at the same time (so much so that the two are on the ground, catching their breath). At this point in time, Fourze and Meteor are Multi-Solar System level, so this should scale Wizard to that value. Additionally, in Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum, we see Wizard and Fourze fighting alongside each other against the same kaijins.

So it seems pretty justifiable for Wizard to scale to 4-A as a result. But the latter movie I mentioned also suggests we should give Fourze a new key placed between his Future in Hand key and Heisei Generations FINAL key.

So here's the deal. GI85 excellently pointed out something out to me. I totally forgot that Toei officially has Movie War Ultimatum take place after Heisei Generations FINAL. This isn't too big of a deal. The scaling is the same, just a bit higher. This would also place the Movie War Ultimatum key after the Heisei Generations FINAL key

Later into the film, Wizard takes on his Flame Dragon Style while Fourze uses his Cosmic States to take on the three Akumaizers. Given both sides trade blows with each other, and Fourze is "Low Multiverse level" at this point, I would say its fair to place Dragon Styles and all of Wizard's following forms at the same rating. Following the victory over the Akumaizers, the two then have the face the Zaiderbeck, which Xatan uses as a last resort. Wizard enters Special Rush while Fourze enters Meteor Nadeshiko Fusion States, claiming he needs to lend their power. Ultimately, Wizard and Fourze heavily damage the Zaiderbeck and kill Xatan

To more easily encompass what I'm proposing, I'll present my proposed upgrade for Wizard's Base Styles and Dragon Styles keys as well as present what Fourze's Movie War Ultimatum key would look like

Wizard
Base Styles
Attack Potency: Multi-Solar System level (Stomped and destroyed four Horoscope copies that were pressuring late-series Fourze and Meteor in combat)

Dragon Styles
Attack Potency: Low Multiverse level (Dealt considerable damage to Xatan, who traded blows with Cosmic States Fourze during the events of Movie War Ultimatum)

The following forms for Wizard really just need rating changes. The reasonings are the same

Fourze
Movie War Ultimatum
Attack Potency: Low Multiverse level (Stronger than before), higher in Fusion States, far higher in Meteor Nadeshiko Fusion States (Alongside Special Rush Wizard, heavily damaged the Zaiderbeck, a warship that would not have been enough for either Riders' previous forms to adequately take on in combat)

Additionally, this would change the Gaim Riders' ratings all the way from base forms (not counting Tier 1 stuff of course). Again, the reasonings wouldn't change at all, just the ratings. So this impacts all of those guys too, changing them from "At least Low 2-C" to solid "2-C"

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Looks pretty good, I completely agree with the Wizard Base Styles upgrade! However, I do wanna say something about the Fourze part.

Let's not forget that Movie War Ultimatum was retconned to happen after the events of Heisei Generations Final, which is indeed confirmed to be the case, so I think the Movie War Ultimatum key should go after the HGF one, as well as Wizard's Flame Dragon Styles should be Low Multiverse level, given the scaling between the two is consistent enough to justify it.

That's all I wanted to add, otherwise, great job here!

Looks pretty good, I completely agree with the Wizard Base Styles upgrade! However, I do wanna say something about the Fourze part.

Let's not forget that Movie War Ultimatum was retconned to happen after the events of Heisei Generations Final, which is indeed confirmed to be the case, so I think the Movie War Ultimatum key should go after the HGF one, as well as Wizard's Flame Dragon Styles should be Low Multiverse level, given the scaling between the two is consistent enough to justify it.

That's all I wanted to add, otherwise, great job here!
I completely forgot about that retcon, you're right

I'll adjust the OP

@ZeedKZ @BERRIES555 @Minaaaa

Since you all agreed to this thread, I wanted to let you know that in response to GI85's comment, I've updated my proposal. The scaling and general proposals are still the same, but I wanted to double check if you agree with this rating change

Wizard x Fourze taking placing after Gaim x Wizard and Heisei Generations FINAL is weird, but there's nothing contradicting it and Toei gave it the thumbs up

Last edited:
I've made the additions. Thanks again to everyone who helped

Closing this now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back