• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Policy Revision and Additions

If it relies on someone else to come back then it would be Type 8 and not High-Godly, you generally don't get both from the same feat. The above thing about Oma probably works for High-Godly though.
The problem about that is Legend Rider feat actually fit the standard of High-Godly regen and Immortality type 8. This was explained by the character in-series itself.

Assuming they were given only Immortality type 8 then we can't denied that their feat would put it on High-Godly level.

Since this CRT get accepted, who's all the rider that will get this changes added to their profile? I guessing it's all the legend rider right like kabuto, decade, and etc?

I'm now skimming through our pages to see which profiles need to be adjusted.

Well you definitely need to changed Kabuto speed, Zio main timeline key as well cause he got all the rider power like Oma Zio, Decade speed, cause he scale to Kabuto power as well, etc.

Ok so, I've gone through the profiles and almost every main Rider should have a Legend Rider page. Showa vs Heisei movies, Rider War movies, and Super Hero Taisens make them all practically scale to each other. Personally, I don't see a way to make sense of it besides just scaling everyone off of Decade, since he's the strongest one.

Does anyone have any objections to 2-C, possibly 2-B Legend Riders?

It has occurred to me that making every Rider 2-C, possibly 2-B pre-Zi-O is dumb.

I think a better idea would be to rate Legend Riders solely on their feats within crossover movies. For example, Riders A, B, C, and D appear in crossover movies. A and B appear in one movie and have an 8-A feat. Both Riders would scale to it. Rider B proceeds to appear in a crossover with C. Now C shares the same AP. Rider C appears in a movie with Rider D, and they have a greater feat of High 7-C. Now Rider C gets a new key with the High 7-C tier. It would look something like this:

Pre-Movie with D | Post-Movie with D

Following that same vein, if A and B appear in a later movie with D, they will get keys too and scale to High 7-C. This real-world chronological method is the best way I can think of to scale them since canon in Kamen Rider is an absolute mess.

Decade is free from this problem since his series takes place in alternate worlds and his appearances in latter media stomp regular Riders. That just leaves Zi-O appearances, which can be their own key and would scale to 2-C, possibly 2-B.

What does everyone think?

Our main concern right now is everyone and their mothers scaling to Decade and making them tier 2. Considering some crossovers are canon, that would be an absolute nightmare.

I think the safest option we have is to just not let Riders scale to their canon counterparts if the crossover isn't canon to them. That fits in line with the standards since I made it a point to stipulate "If a Rider does not play a huge part in the main plot of the material, the Rider can be considered a Legend Rider". For example, Decade doesn't play a huge role in the GP movie, so he should be a Legend Rider within it. This would mean that his tier in the GP movie would also be separate from canon. As such, a lower tier is completely legal.

I'm trying to work out the Legend scaling behind the scenes with a couple of other supporters so this revision should be on hold for now.

However, you guys can go support this Decade and Zi-O revision first.

After some deliberation, I think the original 2-C, possibly 2-B rating for all Legend Riders is best. I will start purging the Legend Rider keys from pages and making them their own pages.

The rationale is that Legend Riders would not scale to canon Riders even within the same crossover movies. So for cases like the Giam Showa vs Heisei Riders movie, Fifteen would scale to Decade but Gaim would not scale to Fifteen since the latter is a one-off character that never appears in the canon series ever again.

To put it simply:

Movie War series establish crossovers with two immediate Series installments. Which mean only two series would have a canon continuity and other Riders wouldn't.

Some cases like OOO, Den-O, All Riders and Super Hero Taisen would have the main Rider not scaling to everybody else.

Back