• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Policy Revision and Additions

The High-Godly regeneration seems weird to me, turned into fiction but eventually came back in the end, and did they regenerate from memories? If yes, then I don't think that would be qualified as fundamental history erasure since ones' memories about them are still intacted. The point of High-Godly is, to regenerate after everything about you gets yeeted. If no, then I'll leave it neutral regarding that part.

It seems that Legend Riders coming back from being turn into fiction would be counted as Type 8 while Oma being erased from the timeline would be High-Gody regen.

The memories they regenerated from were not of the literal versions of them. Within the context of the movie, Kuuga was never a Kamen Rider, and that stopped the entire history of the Heisei from coming to be. In turn, this turned the timeline into something akin to our real world where Kamen Rider is a television series. The real Riders themselves were turned into fictional characters.

Does anyone have any other objections to the Legend Rider policy?

@Sir_Ovens
Little addition for Ohma Zi-O if you don't mind. Since Ohma has all riders powers include their feats so i think he also has saver feats:
-その男は、確かに生死を超えたのだろう。肉体の束縛から解放され、三千世界と融和した超越者なのだろう。時間を超え、空間を超えーしかし、それ故に男は末来を持たなかった。
(The man must have surpassed life and death. He must be a transcendent who has been freed from physical bondage and integrated with the three thousand worlds. Beyond time and space-but therefore the man has no future.)

Ohma Zi-O already has nigh-omniscience through W otherwise he can acquire it though saver:
-解喜が 、法悦が 、 彼を包み込む。この瞬間 、彼は全知に近い存在だった。肉の器を失い 、精神は飛翔して 、 彼は人間を超える。
(Delight, Ecstasy, encompasses him. On that moment, he became an existence who was near the level of omniscience. Lost his flesh's vessels, his mind/spirit/soul flies, and he reached beyond humans.)

Feats: Non-Corporeal and Higher-D Existence, Omnipresent, Nigh-Omniscience. Don't know what kind of feat he got through beyond space-time so you can tell me(although i think it may immeasurable speed).

Last edited:
What novel is Saver from?

I already talked about this with the other Kamen Rider supporters and the original dub meant countless.
saver from kamen rider gaim novel his name is kugai kudo. He is a first tester of Kamen rider's concept driver and everything went wrong, he got blown up and became a being compare with overlord and woman of begining stated by dj sagara (will of helheim).

Last edited:
@ Omazio2019

I mean, this thread is really just to push out Oven’s Legend Rider Scaling. If you want to add abilities for Oma, it’s probably best if you make a separate CRT since this is not the thread for that

If there really are no more objections, I'm going to add the policy to the wiki so we can move on to figuring out which pages need Legend Rider profiles.

Hmmm after take look for a while i guest i aggre with this but i has a few question

Can someone explain to me why ohma has Acausality Type 2 and 4?

Scaling off of other Riders like Decade and Den-O, who are singularity points and can resist Another Riders altering their history. Decade himself having no past or future, simply existing when he is needed.

Scaling off of other Riders like Decade and Den-O, who are singularity points and can resist Another Riders altering their history. Decade himself having no past or future, simply existing when he is needed.
Immunity to changes in the past is acausal type 1,having no past and future is acausal type 2,why he has type 4?

Saver being beyond time and space as stated above.

That's being resistant to changes in the past. Acausal type 4 is when you operate on a different system entirely. This is what Decade should get since he's clearly not part of the regular system of the multiverse's cause and effect.

Since no one spoke up about the policy change, I'll make the page now.

Ok thanks

Btw should Ohma has Duplication and Self Destruction? Duplication is from ohma in the mirror and Self Destruction ia from Ohma from mirror use his power to explode with him

I think any more Oma changes from this point onwards should be it's own dedicated thread.

If no one has any objections with the Oma in my sandbox now, I can apply it to his page.

We should use the rest of this thread to discuss which Riders should get Legend Rider pages. Once we're done with that we can work on removing the extra keys on our existing pages and making the Legend profiles.

If it relies on someone else to come back then it would be Type 8 and not High-Godly, you generally don't get both from the same feat. The above thing about Oma probably works for High-Godly though.
Actually, Observation users in Blazblue have both of this, they can survived Hakumen's Time Killer which erases their target from the past, present and future by perceive the “existence” of themselves.

It is the same case of Kamen Rider, Tid erased entire history of Kamen Rider but the Rider come back because people remember about them.

Think about it, if they were erased from history then they cannot come back because there's no memory about them at any point of history. What got restored from the erasure first is the memory then themselves.

Actually, Observation users in Blazblue have both of this, they can survived Hakumen's Time Killer which erases their target from the past, present and future by perceive the “existence” of themselves.
Observer in Blazblue doesn't automatically have immortality type 8,Black Beast has type 8 because it relies on its heart,Terumi has type 8 because he can rely on hatred to live,not because high godly due to observation

The reason the Black Beast and Terumi have both High-Godly and Type 8 is because they have two different feats, one which is High-Godly and one that gives them Type 8, they don't get both from the same feat as this CRT is proposing.

Terumi is an Observer and he survived Hakumen's Time Killer by observed himself.

The Black Beast is a self-Observing weapon so its scales to him.

Not every observers have the same feat. From what i could tell, only Terumi and Black Beast is capable of self-Observing.

As far as I know Black Beast has never used self observation to rengenerate from history erasure(although he can),and I'm pretty sure there is no scan show that Kokonoe or Takamagahara System can't use self observation

Last edited:
Guys, this isn't a BlazBlue revision.

lambda can use self observation(it's even on her profile) and she doesn't have immortality type 8,is it enough?
It could be a mistake in editing. Both Terumi and Black Beast have type 8 and High-Godly regen because of self-observation then there is no reason for her to not have that.

As far as I know Black Beast has never used self observation to rengenerate from history erasure(although he can),and I'm pretty sure there is no scan show that Kokonoe or Takamagahara System can't use self observation
It's literary stated on his profile that he can used it and canonically confirmed by in-universe material, why do you even denied it? Only two characters had shown to use it doesn't mean everybody can. Not to mention, Black Beast were created to be a self-Observing weapon mean it's a special case.

It could be a mistake in editing. Both Terumi and Black Beast have type 8 and High-Godly regen because of self-observation then there is no reason for her to not have that.
then make a CRT to add it,and again,if you actually read profile you will know that Terumi has type 8 because he relies on hatred and Black Beast relies on its heart,not because self observation
It's literary stated on his profile that he can used it and canonically confirmed by in-universe material, why do you even denied it? Only two characters had shown to use it doesn't mean everybody can. Not to mention, Black Beast were created to be a self-Observing weapon mean it's a special case.
since when I deny that Terumi and Black Beast can't use self observation?also saying observers can't use all usages of PI is clearly nerfed the verse since in almost every Blazblue matches Glassman always says observers like Es or Amaterasu can use all of them

Sigh Anyway, i won't interfered with Blazblue stuff since i have no knowledge on it. But i will like to addressed my point of High-Godly regen:

Does erases Kamen Rider from history mean that relies on memories of people is possible since they doesn't exist at any point of history before?

Back