• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Oma Zi-O Update Part 1 of ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Ok so I've been doing this project for a while now and I've finally hit a milestone. Thanks to @ZeedKZ and his Showa Rider revisions, I've been able to complete the Showa era powers and abilities that Oma Zi-O has. I've also managed to complete Kuuga to Blade.

The changes.

Now you might be asking yourselves why are the other tabs incomplete? Well it's because I'm not done yet. However, undertaking the completion of jamming every single Kamen Rider season into Oma's profile is no easy task. As such, I am putting forth the idea that Oma be updated in parts. Every time I finish adding season to my sandbox, I'll make a new CRT and add it to Oma's profile.

Given the above, it is imperative that Oma's profile remained locked and temporarily match banned until I complete this project. (Although, given the fact that a new season happens every year, I might lift the ban after I complete Geats)

For clarity, this is only going to adjust the P&A of Oma. By virtue of technicality, Oma already has all these powers listed on his profile (because he is the verse composite). I'm just individually listing his abilities in accordance to their usage by the individual Riders themselves (of which there are over 200).

That is all for now.​

Last edited:
So this guy is like a composite Raider?

Glancing over it, looks fine so far. Scans and references are there, but if anything sticks out to me I'll mention it but so far you can count me towards agreeing with the revision.

I'll tackle my issues with each key one by one:

Innate Power:
I am unconvinced by the evidence of Fate Manipulation and Law Manipulation, as it appears like the guy follows the universe's rules regarding destruction so to speak rather than creating something new. I don't think him creating a new world also counts as inherent evidence for those two either if that's the route you're going with.

Ichigo and Nigo:
Radiation Manipulation is just enhanced senses, he's not manipulating the radiation in any meaningful way. We don't give IRL animals that use infrared radiation to see that ability. This applies to everyone who has radiation manipulation for similar reasons.
For dream manipulation, is there any evidence this wasn't just a dream by the guy? This applies to everyone who has dream manipulation of similar reasoning.

V3 and Riderman:
Being able to operate only 3 hours underwater is an anti-feat for self-sustenance, also idk if they stayed in space for long after transporting that bomb or why it destroyed oxygen to support this power as is, what can they not hold their breath here? This applies to everyone who has self-sustenance of similar reasoning.
Ice Manipulation's justification is just more temperature manipulation, as he's not manipulating ice but just freezing stuff
Transmutation is ????, I just don't see the hurricane. Ig it can stay since he alters the motorcycle anyway but alter the reasoning.

X:
Underwater Breathing has no justification.
Immortality (Type 2): Is there evidence he can persist like that indefinitely, rather than this being an impressive stamina feat? He does seem to be in a critical condition there.
Telepathy's scan does not showcase what it claims to say.
Fusionism is wrong, the scan basically says that his device lets him use energy from his mask and Riddle at the same time.
Ice Manipulation resistance is just Tempatuare Manipulation one.
We don't give radiation and cold resistance for flying to space unless it's long term, since the effects of both cold and radiation there take a long time, so unless there's evidence for that remove that. This applies to everyone who has resistance to that too.
Free Movement for the motorcycle needs further scans/evidence, as being able to go through air/ground/water doesn't necessarily give the power. What matters here is if the vehicle can go on water Jesus style, muddy grounds, and so on.

Amazon:
Non-Standard Breathing should be labeled as Underwater Breathing. Also, how can he have both that and Self-Sustence type 1? If anything the fact he has the gills function supports that this is not a power for the rest, as one of the guys who survived the oxygen bomb thing needs gills to breathe underwater.
For Explosion Manipulation and Temperature Manipulation resistance, the first scan doesn't work, and the way it's said makes it seem like he tanked an explosion which does not qualify for this resistance and is just durability.

Stronger:
Besides the general issues like Radiation Manipulation and Self-Sustenance and so on this one is fine.

Skyrider:
Explosion Manipulation resistance is just a durability feat, if anything the Vibration/Sound one is better evidence for it.

Super-1:
Doesn't have Ice Manipulation, he is just freezing stuff rather than controlling ice.

ZX:
Everything is fine.

Black RX:
Ice Manipulation resistance is not that, since he's just resisting intense temperatures in all of these feats.
Remove the second explosion manipulation resistance, since it's again just durability.
In general clean up the vehicle section to combine the P&As into one instead of saying the same power several times across different sections.

Shin:
Limited Self-Substance is just a stamina feat.
Don't get why the heat resistance is just limited, remove that wording.

ZO:
Ice Manipulation resistance is just temperature one.

J:
Enhanced Acrobatics is not acrobatics, jumping high/far is not acrobatics anymore.

And this finishes all my issues with the Showa era

Ichigo and Nigo:
Radiation Manipulation is just enhanced senses, he's not manipulating the radiation in any meaningful way. We don't give IRL animals that use infrared radiation to see that ability. This applies to everyone who has radiation manipulation for similar reasons.
Radiation Manipulation
The ability to manipulate the emission or transmission of energy in the form of waves or particles through space or through a material medium.
Which includes; Electromagnetic radiation (such as radio waves, visible light, x-rays, and gamma radiation (γ)
Viewing objects in the dark is only a byproduct of the Double Riders emitting such radiation, and if he is emitting radiation through air to whatever use he intends to, it qualifies for such ability. Same for everyone else
For dream manipulation, is there any evidence this wasn't just a dream by the guy? This applies to everyone who has dream manipulation of similar reasoning.
Yes, it was when they motivated Hiroshi to continue his training right before he obtained his Power Up, full scene is here [10:25-13:00].
V3 and Riderman:
Being able to operate only 3 hours underwater is an anti-feat for self-sustenance
Yeah, that first justification is sus.
also idk if they stayed in space for long after transporting that bomb or why it destroyed oxygen to support this power as is, what can they not hold their breath here? This applies to everyone who has self-sustenance of similar reasoning.
They only returned in 1981 to aid Kamen Rider Super-1 in his own movie, the Skyrider finale takes place in October 1980, the Super-1 movie takes place in March 1981. Even incorrectly assuming they just spent 1 day in outer space, it would make no sense for them to not having self-sustenance.
Ice Manipulation's justification is just more temperature manipulation, as he's not manipulating ice but just freezing stuff
Ice Manipulation
The ability to manipulate cold and ice.
User can create, shape and manipulate ice, water frozen into a solid state and appears naturally in forms of snow, hail, icicles, ice spikes and candles, glaciers, pack ice, frost, and polar ice caps, and cold by reducing the kinetic energy of atoms and thus making things colder, for various effects and combinations.

Includes; Create/generate/increase, shape and manipulate cold for various effects, freezing areas of differing sizes/shapes and/or objects for several effects, Create/generate/increase ice.

If he is releasing air that is already cold, and that will freeze a target, then it is ice manipulation, this is not really big deal to be honest and pretty common sense.
Transmutation is ????, I just don't see the hurricane. Ig it can stay since he alters the motorcycle anyway but alter the reasoning.
Hurricane is the name of the motorcycle lol. He transforms a normal motorcycle into Hurricane, but I'm not sure if this is transmutation anymore, could be technology manipulation or something like that.
X:
Underwater Breathing has no justification.
He was created to act underwater and that's the whole thing of the series, it is like giving Pikachu justification for electricity manipulation given how much present that is.

However, in his specs, it is stated he removes oxygen from water during underwater activities, dunno if its still UB or SS Type 1.
Immortality (Type 2): Is there evidence he can persist like that indefinitely, rather than this being an impressive stamina feat? He does seem to be in a critical condition there.
Meh, perhaps this is just regeneration and stamina then, after King Dark explodes while X-Rider is wounded, we see him again in the final scene where he is completely fine while riding.
Telepathy's scan does not showcase what it claims to say.
Because it's wrong, this is the correct one.
Fusionism is wrong, the scan basically says that his device lets him use energy from his mask and Riddle at the same time.
No... it verbatim says that it fuses solar energy from the X-Mask and wind energy from Ridol.
Ice Manipulation resistance is just Tempatuare Manipulation one.
Dunno, that is far below the average freezing point, but I'd be fine with either.
We don't give radiation and cold resistance for flying to space unless it's long term, since the effects of both cold and radiation there take a long time, so unless there's evidence for that remove that. This applies to everyone who has resistance to that too.
Read above.
Free Movement for the motorcycle needs further scans/evidence, as being able to go through air/ground/water doesn't necessarily give the power. What matters here is if the vehicle can go on water Jesus style, muddy grounds, and so on.
These scans should be better as it directly says it can travel above/over water.
Amazon:
Non-Standard Breathing should be labeled as Underwater Breathing.
No, the justification is about him breathing underwater.
Underwater Breathing
Type 2 (True Natural Breathing): The user can breathe both in water and outside of it.
He can breathe both in water and land...
Also, how can he have both that and Self-Sustence type 1? If anything the fact he has the gills function supports that this is not a power for the rest, as one of the guys who survived the oxygen bomb thing needs gills to breathe underwater.
Having both of them, they do not conflict, one can have gills that allows it to breathe underwater and still survive in the vacuum of space. The latter makes absolute zero sense as one having gills and the rest not having gills changes nothing, they all have type 1 SS for the same reasoning.
For Explosion Manipulation and Temperature Manipulation resistance, the first scan doesn't work, and the way it's said makes it seem like he tanked an explosion which does not qualify for this resistance and is just durability.
Imgur screwed the first scan, I uploaded again here. It also qualifies for resistance since he would need to survive the 300,000°C explosions...
Skyrider:
Explosion Manipulation resistance is just a durability feat, if anything the Vibration/Sound one is better evidence for it.
That's fine.
Super-1:
Doesn't have Ice Manipulation, he is just freezing stuff rather than controlling ice.
Read above.
Black RX:
Ice Manipulation resistance is not that, since he's just resisting intense temperatures in all of these feats.
Byakki one doesn't, it verbatim shows he releases ice in targets and freezes them, and so does the Zukan profile.

手にした杖から氷点下250度の冷凍光線を放射する冷気の使い手。バナナに異常な執着を見せ、凍らせたバナナを手裏剣のように投擲する。

特色/力など:杖から放つ冷凍光線、凍らせたバナナを扱う、念動力

He is a cold-air wielder who emits a freezing ray of 250 degrees below zero from a staff in his hand. He has an unusual obsession with bananas, and throws frozen bananas like shurikens.

Characteristics/Powers, etc.: Freezing rays from a wand, handling frozen bananas, telekinesis
I already sent the definition of VSBW's Ice Manipulation so it still should be fine.
Remove the second explosion manipulation resistance, since it's again just durability.
I assume it's from Roborider? Then it should be fine.
Shin:
Limited Self-Substance is just a stamina feat.
Eh, seems kinda sus, but I ain't touching that for now.
Don't get why the heat resistance is just limited, remove that wording.
Because he can't resist forever.
ZO:
Ice Manipulation resistance is just temperature one.
Seems ok I guess.
J:
Enhanced Acrobatics is not acrobatics, jumping high/far is not acrobatics anymore.
He can replicate his same moves during Jumbo Formation while jumping that high, so it should stay. Here is the whole scene from the first time he transforms til he uses the finisher.

Radiation Manipulation
The ability to manipulate the emission or transmission of energy in the form of waves or particles through space or through a material medium.
Which includes; Electromagnetic radiation (such as radio waves, visible light, x-rays, and gamma radiation (γ)
Viewing objects in the dark is only a byproduct of the Double Riders emitting such radiation, and if he is emitting radiation through air to whatever use he intends to, it qualifies for such ability. Same for everyone else
Fair enough ig
Ice Manipulation
The ability to manipulate cold and ice.
User can create, shape and manipulate ice, water frozen into a solid state and appears naturally in forms of snow, hail, icicles, ice spikes and candles, glaciers, pack ice, frost, and polar ice caps, and cold by reducing the kinetic energy of atoms and thus making things colder, for various effects and combinations.

Includes; Create/generate/increase, shape and manipulate cold for various effects, freezing areas of differing sizes/shapes and/or objects for several effects, Create/generate/increase ice.

If he is releasing air that is already cold, and that will freeze a target, then it is ice manipulation, this is not really big deal to be honest and pretty common sense.
Okay I'll just revise this power in the future, I think the current way it is is kinda dumb, so for now sure.
Hurricane is the name of the motorcycle lol. He transforms a normal motorcycle into Hurricane, but I'm not sure if this is transmutation anymore, could be technology manipulation or something like that.
We have transformation as a power, put that
He was created to act underwater and that's the whole thing of the series, it is like giving Pikachu justification for electricity manipulation given how much present that is.
You should yes
However, in his specs, it is stated he removes oxygen from water during underwater activities, dunno if its still UB or SS Type 1.
UB, since he's extracting oxygen from the water in order to breathe
Meh, perhaps this is just regeneration and stamina then, after King Dark explodes while X-Rider is wounded, we see him again in the final scene where he is completely fine while riding.
Pretty sure by site standards unless it's stated you can't give regen off this since it could just be a contuinity thing rather than an actual power. I'd keep this as stamina.
Having both of them, they do not conflict, one can have gills that allows it to breathe underwater and still survive in the vacuum of space. The latter makes absolute zero sense as one having gills and the rest not having gills changes nothing, they all have type 1 SS for the same reasoning.
If he has the ability to survive the vacuum of space indefinitely the gills are pointless. The show evidently does not treat him as being able to survive without air if gills are a function he needs.
Imgur screwed the first scan, I uploaded again here. It also qualifies for resistance since he would need to survive the 300,000°C explosions...
Yah no, now that I have scans I can say this is just a durability feat.
Because he can't resist forever.
Most resistances are like that? Again there is no reason to call it limited lol

Pretty sure by site standards unless it's stated you can't give regen off this since it could just be a contuinity thing rather than an actual power. I'd keep this as stamina.
Can you link where the standards mention this?
If he has the ability to survive the vacuum of space indefinitely the gills are pointless. The show evidently does not treat him as being able to survive without air if gills are a function he needs.
Which is why he has Type 1 Self-Sustenance, he can survive in the vacuum of space like the others, if the others get SS, then he will get it too, if he needs gills for underwater activity, good for him, but if he can still survive in the vacuum of space it doesn't change anything, we're not treating them different just because everyone has nothing and one has, and it's not like we don't have multiple pages having both abilities.
Yah no, now that I have scans I can say this is just a durability feat.
Elaborate.
Most resistances are like that? Again there is no reason to call it limited lol
Fair enough I guess.

I'll tackle my issues with each key one by one:

Innate Power:
I am unconvinced by the evidence of Fate Manipulation and Law Manipulation, as it appears like the guy follows the universe's rules regarding destruction so to speak rather than creating something new. I don't think him creating a new world also counts as inherent evidence for those two either if that's the route you're going with.
It's indeed that he created new worlds, it just that whether his action can be consider as both destruction and creation, he can cut off the binding of Helheim which is cosmic system that maintain that cycle so i think it should apply fate and law to him.
Here is the previous thread of it if you would like to see

Oh yeah also some powers may contradict but only because on principle I'm adding every single power on each Rider's page onto the designated season tab. This includes before and after certain power ups. This is important because Oma possess the power of every Rider in every stage of their lives.

Oh yeah also some powers may contradict but only because on principle I'm adding every single power on each Rider's page onto the designated season tab. This includes before and after certain power ups. This is important because Oma possess the power of every Rider in every stage of their lives.
My issue is with powers that contradict shit in the Rider's own key, so consider this a revision for those riders as well

@ZeedKZ Could you help rectify the issues with this since you worked on the Showa Riders?

The only changes that should be made are;
  1. Replace Transmutation to Transformation for Riders who transform normal motorcycles into their Rider Machines.
  2. Removing V3 and Riderman's first justification for Self-Sustentance (Type 1).
  3. Adding the correct scan for X-Rider's Telepathy.
  4. Replace Resistance to Ice Manipulation to Resistance to Temperature Manipulation for X-Rider and ZO.
  5. Adding more justification for Cruiser's Free Movement.
  6. Changing Skyrider's justification for Resistance to Explosion Manipulation.
  7. Removing Roborider's Resistance to Explosion Manipulation.
  8. Replace to Shin's Limited Resistance to Fire Manipulation to solid Resistance to Fire Manipulation.

The only changes that should be made are;
  1. Replace Transmutation to Transformation for Riders who transform normal motorcycles into their Rider Machines.
  2. Removing V3 and Riderman's first justification for Self-Sustentance (Type 1).
  3. Adding the correct scan for X-Rider's Telepathy.
  4. Replace Resistance to Ice Manipulation to Resistance to Temperature Manipulation for X-Rider and ZO.
  5. Adding more justification for Cruiser's Free Movement.
  6. Changing Skyrider's justification for Resistance to Explosion Manipulation.
  7. Removing Roborider's Resistance to Explosion Manipulation.
  8. Replace to Shin's Limited Resistance to Fire Manipulation to solid Resistance to Fire Manipulation.
I'll try to apply this later when I'm free.

Alright, took me a while but I made the necessary changes to the sandbox.

If everything is alright, I'll apply the revision now.

Updates have been applied. I'll be closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back