• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider general discussion thread 2

IWAE!!!!!!!!

NEW & FISRT REIWA KAMEN RIDER from Scan!!!

66285920 2400321880034263 5931087606547742720 n

Based from Animal/Insect Power by one animal per form with their gimmick likely credit card???

The First Yellow one... Kamen Rider Zero-One Base Form Designed from Kickhopper

Second Blue-White Rider...... Kamen Rider Vulca Base Form Designed from Wolf

The Orange one is Kamen Rider Valkyrie

and The Last purple one Likely Anti-Hero... Kamen Rider Horobi
Base Form Designed from Scorpian

Wow. They look amazing; there's something about their design that really makes them stand out yet isn't bothered by having too much detail around them.

They pop out, but are coherent enough that we dont try finding any part of them that isn't adorned in anything.

Though, that's mostly true to the top ones, I can't say for sure about the ones at the bottom until we see a fullbody reveal, if any yet.

LinkSlayerLvX said:
IWAE!!!!!!!!

Based from Animal/Insect Power by one animal per form with their gimmick likely credit card???

This designs are so AWESOME!!

LinkSlayerLvX said:
IWAE!!!!!!!!

This designs are so AWESOME!!

66499712 10156802013854862 5666396941123059712 n
but not 4 riders just 5
Vulcan and Valkyrie use same driver

and other one , Pink Rider has same driver as Horobi >> Kamen Rider Jin

I guess Valkyrie should be the first female reiwa rider because that design??

Kamen Rider Zi-O The Movie: Over Quartzer Song is out. And damn, it's pretty catchy I love it.

P.A.R.T.Y ~Universe Festival~

P.A.R.T
P.A.R.T.Y Da Pump Kamen Rider ZI-O Movie Over Quartzer Song

quick question

when i found out about an undead in kamen rider blade should they be immune to power mimicry since one of them can mimic other power like the chameleon undead and it was stated to be weaker than joker undead who only mimic by using the card that seal away the other undead

I still don't understand how they're gonna solve everything in just 6 episodes left.

But to be honest, lots of plot hole or not, it is a good ride.

Idk how to feel about Zi-O. Sometimes I like it. Sometimes I hate it.

Basically how I tend to feel about Dragon Ball Super. Except not as bad.

Kamen Rider Zi-O Episode 43 conclusion:

-Sougo, Geiz, Woz, and Tsukasa henshin.

-Zi-O, Geiz, Woz, and Decade VS Another Zi-O II & Another Riders.

-Zi-O and the gang defeated Another Riders and Another Zi-O II. Grand Zi-O finish Another Zi-O II off with "All Twenty Time Break", a kick that gather every kick from Heisei Era to kick enemy (basically 20 Riders kick Another Zi-O II in the face).

-Diend appears and fight against Decade.

-Decade won, but Diend stops time and let Swartz takes Decade's powers, turned it into Another Decade Ridewatch.

-Swartz says goodbye to Zi-O and the gang with Another Decade Ridewatch in his hand, while Tsukasa lying on the ground.

Next Episode Preview:

-Kamen Rider Aqua Appears

-Another Drive Appears

-Swartz transform into Another Decade, wrecks Grand Zi-O and Geiz Revive

Damn Another Decade is interesting.

You gotta admit that they really went all out with the Another Rider design. I really dig Another Drive and Another Decade. They just look so awesome. Another Drive are what a roimude version of Drive would look like and Another Decade look exactly like how a devil version of Kamen Rider should look.

@Velox

Yeah, Diend is just... being Diend.

@Shining

Agreed, Another Riders' design is good enough to even compared to the S.I.C in my opinion

All Another Riders

I have to say that my favorite Another Rider would be Another Decade since he look so awesome that its worthy of being the final boss himself. I wouldnt mind him appear in Decade Season 2 as a reflection of Decade past as the Devil of Heisei Rider.

My least favorite for me and probably for a lot of people would be Another Kuuga because its all CGI not the real suit.

is kamen rider black have the ability to be immune to power mimicry because in decade it been stated that decade can't use kamen rider black power and diend have to summon him

Kamenriderblaze said:
is kamen rider black have the ability to be immune to power mimicry because in decade it been stated that decade can't use kamen rider black power and diend have to summon him
Limitation of only his own series

because in Rider vs Sentai , Decade can transform to Ichigo that he should can use all showa rider's cards

Limitation of only his own series

because in Rider vs Sentai , Decade can transform to Ichigo that he should can use all showa rider's cards

in his series he did use amazons attack rider card in his complete form which is also a prove to sáy that he can use showa rider power so the part where decade can't use black card is the prove to black power to immune to power mimicry

He use it in stage show tho.

Diend might just lie because he wanted to fangirling two Kotaros at once, I would do the same if I were him lol.

NoMoreTalking said:
He use it in stage show tho.
Diend might just lie because he wanted to fangirling two Kotaros at once, I would do the same if I were him lol.
Like you said.... Diend is just being Diend. lol

66928831 10156807150744862 1435985069461209088 n
R.I.P. Decade / Kadoya Tsukasa
I don't sure Diend has a plan to save the day for this one??? he has hax to fight against Swatz such as a future d╠Âe╠Âa╠Ât╠Âh╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠Ât╠Âe╠ and time stop

okay what about zi o it been state that decade can't use zi o power and the another zi o thing does not count because the time jacker create that another rider watch they did not copy those power

Kamenriderblaze said:
okay what about zi o it been state that decade can't use zi o power and the another zi o thing does not count because the time jacker create that another rider watch they did not copy those power
Because his driver didn't update to Zi-O, that's it.

Stop with this power mimicry or whatever, in the movie Kamen Rider Barlcxs already copied Black RX's powers.

LinkSlayerLvX said:
R.I.P. Decade / Kadoya Tsukasa
I don't sure Diend has a plan to save the day for this one??? he has hax to fight against Swatz such as a future d╠Âe╠Âa╠Ât╠Âh╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠Ât╠Âe╠ and time stop
He didn't die

And I still suspect Tsukasa for having other plan or something...

-Sougo and Geiz tells him that Kaito has Time Jackers power, he doesn't care.

-And in the next episode preview image, he just looks really relax.

NoMoreTalking said:
LinkSlayerLvX said:
R.I.P. Decade / Kadoya TsukasaI don't sure Diend has a plan to save the day for this one??? he has hax to fight against Swatz such as a future d╠Âe╠Âa╠Ât╠Âh╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠Ât╠Âe╠ and time stop
He didn't die

I didn't see him in the preview

Can you link me which preview you saw?

Jag50 said:
NoMoreTalking said:
LinkSlayerLvX said:
R.I.P. Decade / Kadoya TsukasaI don't sure Diend has a plan to save the day for this one??? he has hax to fight against Swatz such as a future d╠Âe╠Âa╠Ât╠Âh╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠Ât╠Âe╠ and time stop
He didn't die

I mean his power has been stole
67038262 10156806303059862 6734345395406635008 n
. like Tsukuyomi and 2 other time jacker be ruined who lost their power :(
He just waiting for plan....

TheThenAndTheNow said:
Kamenriderblaze said:
Because his driver didn't update to Zi-O, that's it.
Stop with this power mimicry or whatever, in the movie Kamen Rider Barlcxs already copied Black RX's powers.
But his toy in the real world.....

er..... I mean DX Neo Decadriver has Zi-O card. He should can use Zi-O power?????

I don't know

LinkSlayerLvX said:
Jag50 said:
NoMoreTalking said:
LinkSlayerLvX said:
He didn't die

I mean his power has been stole
67038262 10156806303059862 6734345395406635008 n
. like Tsukuyomi and 2 other time jacker be ruined who lost their power :(
He just waiting for plan....
Oh nice. Very interesting.

I'm pretty sure Tsukasa and Diend are both going to screw Swartz over then.

They both come across as "We've been secretly planning to kill you all this time"

I just found a GinGanEn video where Masahiro Inoue (Tsukasa) and Kimito Totani (Kaito) talking to each other about their role in Zi-O. At 2.48

ÒÇÉGin Gan EnÒÇæThe Legendary Stalker Diend Appears! (ENG SUB)
ÒÇÉGin Gan EnÒÇæThe Legendary Stalker Diend Appears! (ENG SUB)

Masahiro: You're probably... Zi-O-chan uses those thingies (Ridewatches) to transform. You stole them didn't you?

Kimito: I did.

Masahiro: Of course you stole them.

Kimito: A "How can I wreak havoc on Zi-O world" sort of thing.

Damn, Diend is Diend and Decade is Decade.

Back