• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider general discussion thread 2

The thing is, Valkyrie is not a third Rider (well she is, but she's not appears later in the series, instead she's appears to be by Vulcan's side), she's likely Vulcan's partner.

So her spec might not be much higher than him.

i put his stat value setting power to his statistic amplification on his abilities. applying it into his tiering won't change it much other than maybe adding a "possibly higher" into it

Gun Slave Unit said:
i put his stat value setting power to his statistic amplification on his abilities. applying it into his tiering won't change it much other than maybe adding a "possibly higher" into it
yeah you should

If you going to creates Meme God's profile, then I'm in for the help.

Do his other form has some reliable feat?

Oh, you can add Self-Resurrection to his profile too.

NoMoreTalking said:
If you going to creates Meme God's profile, then I'm in for the help.
Do his other form has some reliable feat?

Oh, you can add Self-Resurrection to his profile too.
Self-Resurrection with 99 lifes remain LOL and he can do it again if it has his stored data in the gashat.

it's a possibility. from the material it's stated that kuroto can control quite practically everything inside his game area, which include things like time and laws of physics. in another ending he said to masamune about how god billion bend over everything, including time, hence why he was unaffected by masamune's time stop

he might not showcase any time related abilities in the show itself due to pis or something like it. but from what we know about the form itself from various sources, it's something that's well within his capabilities

Isn't it Low 2-C if he can control time? That's 4D.

Should his profile be 3-A, possibly Low 2-C because it's just a possibility?

i don't know and i don't really care whether it's 3-a or even low 2-c, at least at this point. someone can bring this point back when we have kuroto's profile in hand. feel free to ask this on the question board if you're curious about it though

Nah, if he can control time while controlling the reality in universe scale, then that is Low 2-C.

And I remember he says something like "Even time must bends to the whims of the universe" which confirmed his power to control time.

He might also use this ability to counter Cronus' pause, by manipulating time to get him out of time stop.

So I think Low 2-C should be fine.

on another tangent on kuroto

i believe his stats even in his level 2 form can be scaled to necrom and specter, which in turn is scaled to ghost's newton damashi which has a (i presume) city level feat. so that's a baseline we can work on

shakariki sport level 3 is in turn stronger than his level 2. to what degree is something i do not know as of currently. but let's just say it'd be "at least city level" at minimum. his dangerous zombie gashat is stronger than level 3

dangerous zombie itself has 2 different state. one where it hasn't been awakened yet, the state where it has a zenkai boost in which kuroto gets stronger with each consequent death. another state is the one where kuroto has accumulated enough death data to awaken dangerous zombie true power in which case kuroto's lifebar became bugged and is always at zero rider gauge state

post death as a bugster, we have dangerous zombie level x-0. kuroto's rider form is arguably weaker than his awakened level x form, but i believe it's at the very least still comparable to his unawakened level x form. in this form kuroto has his resurrection with 99 lives count and the ability to weaken someone through his death by depriving their level

god billion is in my sandbox

so if i were to rank it personally, kuroto's powerlevel ranking would look like this

god billion >>> level x (awakened) > level x-0 >= level x (unawakened) > level 3 > level 2

i put level x-0 to be equal if not higher than unawakened level x because of its similar level but with the addition of a few more gimmicks. it's an overall pretty consistent chain where at its weakest hes already city level, until he get a massive boost all the way into large planet level + universe level through hax

So all we need is city level feat from Newton Damashii.

If it's the scene where he use his power on a falling city, I think we need some calculation first.

NoMoreTalking said:
So all we need is city level feat from Newton Damashii.
If it's the scene where he use his power on a falling city, I think we need some calculation first.
here.... from Ghost Ep 4

https://*********.sh/Drama/Kamen-Rider-Ghost/Episode-4?id=18793 started at 17:35

City fall cal

for my opinion , other upgraded form of ghost.....

Grateful Tamashii should get Likely High 6-A which can comparible to 15 Ganmaizers who protecting Ganma world and covering planet's surface by red atmosphere.

and Mugen Tamashii should get Likely 5-B which can defeat Great Eye which serves as the root of all power in the Ganma world

Setsuna tenma said:
Ghost Newton form is tier 7 only with his gravity hax and even he barely managed to do it.
Gun Slave said it scaled to Necrom and Spectre.

Maybe many Gamma is later stronger than Newton Damashii in the series, I guess.

And yes, it would be low-end

Due to Ex-Aid series has such a complex concept of powers and can be confused, I think I would make Verse-specific Powers and Abilities page about the Game Areas and Energy Items.

Gun Slave Unit said:
on another tangent on kuroto
i believe his stats even in his level 2 form can be scaled to necrom and specter, which in turn is scaled to ghost's newton damashi which has a (i presume) city level feat. so that's a baseline we can work on

shakariki sport level 3 is in turn stronger than his level 2. to what degree is something i do not know as of currently. but let's just say it'd be "at least city level" at minimum. his dangerous zombie gashat is stronger than level 3

dangerous zombie itself has 2 different state. one where it hasn't been awakened yet, the state where it has a zenkai boost in which kuroto gets stronger with each consequent death. another state is the one where kuroto has accumulated enough death data to awaken dangerous zombie true power in which case kuroto's lifebar became bugged and is always at zero rider gauge state

post death as a bugster, we have dangerous zombie level x-0. kuroto's rider form is arguably weaker than his awakened level x form, but i believe it's at the very least still comparable to his unawakened level x form. in this form kuroto has his resurrection with 99 lives count and the ability to weaken someone through his death by depriving their level

god billion is in my sandbox

so if i were to rank it personally, kuroto's powerlevel ranking would look like this

god billion >>> level x (awakened) > level x-0 >= level x (unawakened) > level 3 > level 2

i put level x-0 to be equal if not higher than unawakened level x because of its similar level but with the addition of a few more gimmicks. it's an overall pretty consistent chain where at its weakest hes already city level, until he get a massive boost all the way into large planet level + universe level through hax
His level 2 form should NOT scale to Necrom, at least.

Necrom who in his base is stronger than Takeru's Toucon Boost + Extra Damashii forms with ease.

That was just another case of Rider debut inconsistencies. Like Build's Gorillamond defeating Level 99 Para-DX or W defeating Shadowmoon who Decade and Kuuga could not.

But yeah scaling him to Ghost and Specter is fine. So he'd still get the City stuff

NoMoreTalking said:
By the way, what tier Hyper Muteki should be??
at least 5-a through scaling from god billion. hyper muteki would be the immovable object to god billion's unstoppable force. if the latter's ap have a special note that explain why it can reach all the way into tier 3/2 with its game creation-control ability, muteki durability would also have its own special note

on another tangent about god billion. we have this confirmation from the user sleepytbubble

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3289199

Back