• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider general discussion thread 2

Souga used build form to drill through the meteor for woz to entet the centre of beat and use sun mode to weaken it then sougo jsed trinity to shatter the metoer.I think it was stated to be 10 bigger than the last one

Kamenriderblaze said:
they got us good

the next ep we will see oma zi o and grand zi o in action
I believe we will only see Grand ZI-O vs Oma ZI-O for a little bit before the episode end. We havent even gotten to Drive tribute yet.

Shining Trapezohedron said:
Kamenriderblaze said:
they got us good

the next ep we will see oma zi o and grand zi o in action
I believe we will only see Grand ZI-O vs Oma ZI-O for a little bit before the episode end. We havent even gotten to Drive tribute yet.
for Drive Trbute , We will see in the movie that Kamen Rider Mach and Krim are come back

Oh, I forgot that Mach and Krim are coming back in K.R ZI-O movie. However, that a far stretch to assume that the Drive Tribute will be in the ZI-O movie. But I like to be proven wrong when it come to KR Tribute so I would like to see Drive Tribute in the movie.

grand zi can reverse and stop the time of his summons attacks.Souza might have acausality since history is changed in the prevew and he is unaffected.

on a personal note.Grand zi o looks terrible in my opinion.Th back side of it looks like blade king form.This form resembles gokai silver final form

Man, Grand ZI-O is OP more than Original Decade Complete, I dont know about Neo Decade Complete. And apparently in the next episodes, Another ZI-O II? Was anyone surprise at all?....No? Yeah, me too.

So, in episode 41, we won't see a full fight between Oma ZI-O and Grand ZI-O because its gonna get interrupt by Woz again just like he did in episode 27. I cant tell you how disappointed I am at that.

Grand Zi-O Henshin is badass af.

From what I think, Sougo has really low chance to becomes Oma Zi-O at this point.

Hiryu is my first suspect of becoming Oma Zi-O now.

I will give new Tier List for Zi-O again....

Zi-O >>> Tier : [Base] 8-B Varies or Higher with Rider Armor | [Decade Armor] 5-B , Higher with Final Form Time (Comparible to Base Decade) | [Zi-O II] At least 5-B (Stronger than before) | [Zi-O Trinity] High 4-C (Fight Along Side Agito who can comparible to Kuuga) | [Grand Zi-O] At least High 4-C , Higher with Summon (He wield the power of 20 Heisei Kamen Riders that should surpass Kuuga and Decade)

And after he get Zi-O II , he get Likely Low 2-C with Timeline Creation (Create Kikai as another worlds)

Geiz >>> Tier : [Base] 8-B Varies or Higher with Rider Armor | [Geiz Revive & Post Ep of Blade] At least 5-B (Can traded blow with Zi-O II , Can inflict damage to Diend)

Black Woz >>> Tier :[Untransformed] LIkely High 8-C (Can push Another Fourze's punch away from his king) | [Kamen Rider Woz] At least 5-B(Comparible to Zi-O and Geiz , also his futuring stronger than future riders , Can inflict damage to Diend) | [Futuring Ginga] High 4-C (Should be stronger than his original who can dominate Zi-O Trinity)

Both Speed(Zi-O and Geiz) : In Their Base form , Both get Subsonic. At Post Decade's appearance and After Geiz get his Revive form. Both get Massively Hypersonic+ , and Woz should get this speed while can be higher with Futuring Shinobi as same as Revive Shippu

Other Future Rider Shinobi Quiz and Kikai get 5-B , Ginga is High 4-C

What is Oma Zi-O Tier??......

Pallarel world zio
If it like Build said as same as this picture( that Sougo travel back to his world with W Ridewatch) , Kamen Rider Universes is infinite in number. Oma Zi-O can beyond from that???
He should get Likely 2-C, possibly 2-A

NoMoreTalking said:
Sougo is Low 2-C with Dreaming
Why Oma Zi-O is 2-C, possibly 2-A?

Zi-OTrinity should have separate page, as he is fusion rider.
- His dreaming can subconsciously integrate future rider into the timeline that not exist in original one (that was White Woz's Timeline which Geiz defeat Zi-O) i think that is not controlable

- I'm waiting for Oma statement Can he destroy all worlds like Decade?

- i think so to for Zi-O Trinity

-Yes, but people will confused and think that it's combat applicable if we use "Low 2-C with Timeline Creation", so using "dreaming" might be better.

-There's never have Oma statement that he can destroy all worlds.

Speaking of pages, why is OOO's page not placing him at Planet level with Tajador, PuToTyra and Super TaToBa? He destroyed the Enigma limbs which were pulling two planet's towards one another, physically.

Well, the Kamen Rider pages barely have any pages at all, so the ones that did luckily get to have their own pages should certainly be updated since its always being mentioned in the discussion threads.

I will try to make rider profile (blog) But I'm not admin who can do that....

So , I bored that have many riders from ryuki profile that have same Ap.....

Jag50 said:
Speaking of pages, why is OOO's page not placing him at Planet level with Tajador, PuToTyra and Super TaToBa? He destroyed the Enigma limbs which were pulling two planet's towards one another, physically.
If I can , I will put key : heisei generation final to OOO

LinkSlayerLvX said:
Jag50 said:
If I can , I will put key : heisei generation final to OOO
That works.

Back