• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider general discussion thread 2

65306243 10156772047729862 2144815232063635456 n
Zi-O Ep 41....
- Oma Zi-O still stronger than Grand Zi-O.......

65313748 10156772040359862 3582952522521772032 n
- Another Zi-O II / Hiryu has his Another Rider's statue which has Another Drive and Decade as well.
- Another Zi-O II get Time Manipulation that can reverse time as he want to ressuruct his summoned Another Riders many times

Grand ZI-O get a very embarassing two defeat in episode 41, how pathetic. I mean, it was done in a way that make people misunderstood it.

Another ZI-O II can reverse time but Grand ZI-O cant? Uhh, its like they keep on forgot about sougo and whatever happen in the previous episode. But it doesnt matter anyway, Decade is back and thats all I have to see.

I mean Kiwami arms didn't do much anything in the his series so i'm not surprised Grand Zi-O lose with this kind of way because typical Toei lel

Also would Geiz get final from any soon? Woz Ginga finally counted as final form iirc

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I mean Kiwami arms didn't do much anything in the his series so i'm not surprised Grand Zi-O lose with this kind of way because typical Toei lel
Also would Geiz get final from any soon? Woz Ginga finally counted as final form iirc
What? Kiwami Arms was destroying people left and right for 6 episodes straight. Then when he finally got pissed he absolutely annihilated Redyue and belittled Micchy's Yami arms by purposely taking the L only so destroy the lockseed.

I think you mean Build Genius.

Weird, peoples on my country community said Kouta doesn't do much impressive move on every episodes, for Genius form that because it designed to counter Pandora Box so maybe its make sense

Wizard Infinity and Gaim Kiwami are Final Forms that shows to be extremely strong, like, they use it really often and barely lose.

@Velox Which country do you come from?

Mugen Ghost and Hyper Muteki almost never lose in any of their appearances as well.

Same could be said for PuToTyra OOO's (Or Tajador...Whichever spectrum you're on)

NoMoreTalking said:
Wizard Infinity and Gaim Kiwami are Final Forms that shows to be extremely strong, like, they use it really often and barely lose.
@Velox Which country do you come from?
Indonesia, why asking?

Shining Trapezohedron said:
Grand ZI-O get a very embarassing two defeat in episode 41, how pathetic. I mean, it was done in a way that make people misunderstood it.
Another ZI-O II can reverse time but Grand ZI-O cant? Uhh, its like they keep on forgot about sougo and whatever happen in the previous episode. But it doesnt matter anyway, Decade is back and thats all I have to see.
I think he can't reverse time because the plot or he must use power of Zi-O II only?

Jag50 said:
Mugen Ghost and Hyper Muteki almost never lose in any of their appearances as well.
Same could be said for PuToTyra OOO's (Or Tajador...Whichever spectrum you're on)
Mugen Ghost was lost 2 times , First one , he lost Adel's Perfect Ganmaizer from his attack for only first battle but he just protect Alan. and the last one he get stomped and out of his transformation by Great Eye before he transform again and finish Great Eye's Giant form in one-hit.

Muteki Ex-aid has Incredible Hax. I mean it make he cannot be out of transformation , but he can't fight against Kuroto Dan God Lv Billion in Novel

LinkSlayerLvX said:
Jag50 said:
Mugen Ghost was lost 2 times , First one , he lost Adel's Perfect Ganmaizer from his attack for only first battle but he just protect Alan. and the last one he get stomped and out of his transformation by Great Eye before he transform again and finish Great Eye's Giant form in one-hit.
Muteki Ex-aid has Incredible Hax. I mean it make he cannot be out of transformation , but he can't fight against Kuroto Dan God Lv Billion in Novel
"Almost" never loses. Mugen's win-loss ratio is ridiculous. They were never able to match his powers without resorting to tactics like attacking his friends and forcing him to take the brunt himself. In most situations Mugen just steamrolled his way through mostly everything. Takeru was practically Jesus lol

But yeah those 2 are one of the very rare cases.

Hyper Muteki does confuse me though. I'm not sure just how "Invincible" it really is outside of the game world.

I remember the one more Mugen losing

He lose to Hatena Bugster in Vs Pacman but it be defeated by Tenkatoitsu Damashii which has power of 3 japanese warlords and stronger than 15 peoples of Grateful Damashii?

Damn!!! XD

LinkSlayerLvX said:
He lose to Hatena Bugster in Vs Pacman but it be defeated by Tenkatoitsu Damashii which has power of 3 japanese warlords and stronger than 15 peoples of Grateful Damashii?

Damn!!! XD
Takeru was not only infected by your usual Bugster Virus, but he was also infected by the Packman Virus, which specifically weakens ghost powers. So Takeru was fighting the Hatena Bugster with /two/ different cancers in his system.

So the moment he awakened a new power that wasn't infected, he destroyed em.

Basically their way of not letting Takeru walk through everyone in Jesus-Mode.

Jag50 said:
LinkSlayerLvX said:

Damn!!! XD
Takeru was not only infected by your usual Bugster Virus, but he was also infected by the Packman Virus, which specifically weakens ghost powers. So Takeru was fighting the Hatena Bugster with /two/ different cancers in his system.

JESUS MODE????

OMG LOL

Actually , Takeru can do that but he lose that mode after end of series because his last wish to Great Eye before it leave form the earth. he wanna become to normal human and eat Onigiri with everyone :)

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Weird, peoples on my country community said Kouta doesn't do much impressive move on every episodes, for Genius form that because it designed to counter Pandora Box so maybe its make sense
I think Kouta has no many Exp in his life like someone who doesn't has his main job to do.... After he become kamen rider and the serie become more serious. He grow so much until the last one.. He become a God....

He should comparible to someone that think becoming hero is funny but is not for real....

LinkSlayerLvX said:
Jag50 said:
LinkSlayerLvX said:

Damn!!! XD

JESUS MODE????
OMG LOL

Actually , Takeru can do that but he lose that mode after end of series because his last wish to Great Eye before it leave form the earth. he wanna become to normal human and eat Onigiri with everyone :)
He's a human who can turn into a Ghost when he puts on the Belt now, yeah.

He's basically Danny Phantom

Okay, I know this is completely irrelevant to the currently discussed topics, spoiler-y even, but...

Why in the world was Kamen Rider Imperer's death so heartbreaking?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
If Geiz will get his Final Form.... I guess it will named it "Grand Geiz" ? but should have difference design for a little from Grand Zi-O because Kuuga doesn't has Secondary Rider , or something like Zi-O Oma form

Mr.Cutlery said:
Okay, I know this is completely irrelevant to the currently discussed topics, spoiler-y even, but...

Why in the world was Kamen Rider Imperer's death so heartbreaking?
I think Imperer is the worst luck rider in Ryuki....

be betrayed by Tiger , and killed by Ouja..

Asakura may have been a bastard for just popping out of nowhere, but Toujou was outright despicable. Well, can't wait to see his death scene. Even though I've read it wasn't going to be satisfying.

In any case... I should also get on with keeping up with the rest of the series because from the look of things here, shiz got really serious.

66390672 10156789609289862 6657385972373651456 n
66078846 10156789617224862 4471146948971200512 n
Kamen Rider Zi-O Ep 42
- Decade PUBG Style
and We know about Neo Decade's Stats is stronger than his Complete form in Official Site

- Diend get Time Stop Ability from Swartz and steal Grand Zi-O Ridewatch

Decade fight against Another Zi-O II, who defeated Grand Zi-O in previous episode. Same for Geiz Revive.

Both of them are High 4-C now.

MACIH

NoMoreTalking said:
By the way, does Kamen Rider Amazons has any good feats?
which one the showa version or the new amazons the amazons omega does have super speed and high jump the the second or third ep when he fight the dragon flies amazons

Back