• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider general discussion thread 2

it's from 4chan so take it with a grain of salt

1. drive watch just sent krim's message asking for help to protect his ancestor. it wasn't about drive watch itself at all. seems like the movie is not a drive arc like initially thought

2. the leader of quartzer is the real sougo tokiwa while the sougo that we knew is a fake one. the real sougo plans to erase all riders from within existence and create a new world as a blank slate from that point onwards

3. oma zi-o is the future version of the fake sougo. he made an appearance when fake sougo got sucked into some sort of spatio-temporal hole which was devouring all of the worlds

4. fake sougo sees his past memory and reaffirm his goal to become a king and vow to fight on even if he was a fake. grand watch suddenly turns into oma zi-o watch

5. woz tried to backstab the quartzer but failed. real sougo stabbed him back literally but woz survives

6. the entirety of future is erased and rendered into an ambiguous state. both geiz and tsukoyomi disappear but later on miraculously reappear again when sougo enter his uncle clock shop

@GunSlaveUnit

I think this movie cannot be replaced between ep 44-45 like director said......

and we have another Sougo again? Sougo (series), Sougo(series/future), Sougo(Mirror World) and Sougo (Movie)???????

it's not as if this is the first time we have something like this. back in build we had sento kiryuu whos pretty much evolt's fanfic. the guy technically didn't even exist to the point there's no equivalent of him in the new world lol

Ok, then I try to edit the scaling chain for Their High 4-C riders

Oma Zi-O = Zi-O Oma form > Barlckxs & Zonjis & Zamonas > Grand Zi-O > Woz Ginga Finaly >= Zi-O Trinity >= Geiz Revive = Zi-O II > Zi-O Decade

@link

if that high 6-a comes from build than remove it. i contested that in this same thread and no one really rebuke it. build's base form which was the crutch for zi-o's base form tiering is based on misinterpreted feat which isn't remotely close to being tier 6. i'm guessing its actual tiering is probably somewhere in tier 8 but that's another matter for another time

@thethen

should be canon. and if the scaling is consistent then that should be fine

@Gun Slave

Gorider has the real Another Agito. All of them would be High 4-C, is that fine?

And I think I would creates some of Agito's profile so we could do AP scaling easier.

About Build, I can remember that in the Grease debut episode, his friend destroy city block or something, I think that can be use as a feat.

i don't know yet. i'm watching the web series right now. would like to know the context behind the whole thing

or on another tangent. what'd make another agito high 4-c to begin with?

Well he's comparable to Agito, who strong enough to fight Overlord of Darkness with all of his forms, including human form.

Overlord of Darkness can creates constellations, and kill Overlord of Light who comparable to him.

And to be fair, we could choose to scaled Ex-Aid Riders to Build Riders, and Ryuki Riders.

Their base form (Lvl 1-4) would be 8-A due to comparable to Build Riders, who comparable to Akaba who can destroys city blocks with ease. And higher form (Lvl 5 and higher) would be High 7-C due to comparable to Brave, who use Safari Gashat to fight against Ouja.

elaborate more on this. i remember the one big point that made agito somehow scaled to overlord of darkness was his rider kick causing the overlord to scream in pain, implying a significant damage, in his shining form. and that happened near the end of the series too if i recall correctly

it'd be best to check the context behind every instance rather than arbitrarily scaling one guy to another. from what little i remember of the show, another agito is someone who possess the seed but ultimately fail to become a legitimate agito. that alone already implies some sort of disparity between the two

also fighting someone doesn't automatically mean you'd be equal to them, you'd have to check how it's portrayed as well. lazer's proto bakusou bike level 0 fight genm's god billion for a considerable amount of time before the latter started to pull cosmic phenomena on the former, doesn't make the former to be as strong as genm since the fight was pretty lopsided too

considering the overlord is pretty much the strongest dude around, you might want to check how serious he was in each instance, what was the context, and how the fight itself was portrayed

that was ******* weird. the group quite literally t posed all over genm's existence. what a chad

ex-aid level 2 land a single "hit" on another agito once in the beginning. but then kino got a little more serious on him and he fodderizes emu on his level 3. seems pretty clear and straightforward on the portrayal that hes a tad stronger than ex-aid all things considered

blade blocked the hit of baron, another agito, and level 3 lazer. but that was actually kuroto who can control the game world so i wouldn't count on it. it's also pretty possible that kuroto summoned them on a setting he himself had set beforehand. leaving the discussion that agito's powerlevel & scaling outside of shining form might be flawed for another time, i'd say it's safe to assume that the scaling in the game world is practically nonexistent due to the circumstances

real kenzaki enter the game world and then it disintegrate. he attribute it to him being the joker undead, and since he was the sole undead within the game world, the world literally end and was destroyed. i'm assuming that what's left of the game world that doesn't get disintegrated as well was due to kuroto making 2 layer of world. one being a base level stage, the other being the game world overlaid on top, so kenzaki's world ending power doesn't work on both layer because technically his joker undead power had fulfill its purpose of ending the world

in the real world there's something to analyze as well. snipe's level 50 oneshot hatena bugster, and considering the context behind that, he might done so several times already. this would serve as yet another supporting evidence that ex-aid riders are consistently above ghost riders, at least in term of pure power, and all scaling from ghost to ex-aid should be pretty valid

on kuroto himself, following the chain that i made for him previously, i'd put totema level x as above level x (awakened). so it should look like this

god billion >>> totema level x > level x (awakened) > level x-0 >= level x (unawakened) > level 3 > level 2

@Gun Slave

The Web Series is actually good, but I gotta admit that the group turns into Gorider to defeated Genm was too much for me.

If Ex-Aid Riders are consistently above Ghost Riders, then do you have any Ghost Riders feats? (Damn, it's sounds like Marvel Character)

And we going to count Totema Genm? I'm not against it, I just really hate that form lol.

well it was the funny kind of weird for me so i'm fine with it. that gorider ball sequence was full ?????? though. i'm baffled

other than newton's feat, i don't quite remember. been a while since i watch the show and i'm somewhat unwilling to rewatch it again to gather feats to be quite honest. if there's someone who want to watch it and gather feats then it'd be greatly appreciated

i count it since it's a thing. leaving it out wouldn't really change things much anyway

Back