• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider general discussion thread 2

Zi-O II should get 7-A because of Saikyo Girade and Cloud dispering feat?? And Zi-O Trinity should get High 7-A , right??? Because That Ridewatch be created from Zi-O II , Geiz Revive and Woz ridewatch that should be stronger than them with Combined Ap from Trio?

someone asked about the saikyou girade thing back in the old thread but he never pop up again and the topic never got that far. dunno if we even have a conclusion about the sword's statement

but here's the blurb about the sword itself

• Saikyo Edge (ÒéÁÒéñÒé¡ÒâºÒâ╝Òé¿ÒââÒé© Saikyō Ejji) - The blade. Boasts the sharpness enough to cut a mountain in one swing. A photon is enclosed in the material as a force carrier, and by injecting the energy converted by the second translator, it can be generated in various shapes. In addition, it combines with Zikan Girade, and by becoming Saikyo Zikan Girade, the enemy's natural vibration frequency is propagated from the Girade Edge, and it is possible to easily destroy everything in a variable range freely.

Gun Slave Unit said:
someone asked about the saikyou girade thing back in the old thread but he never pop up again and the topic never got that far. dunno if we even have a conclusion about the sword's statement
but here's the blurb about the sword itself

• Saikyo Edge (ÒéÁÒéñÒé¡ÒâºÒâ╝Òé¿ÒââÒé© Saikyō Ejji) - The blade. Boasts the sharpness enough to cut a mountain in one swing. A photon is enclosed in the material as a force carrier, and by injecting the energy converted by the second translator, it can be generated in various shapes. In addition, it combines with Zikan Girade, and by becoming Saikyo Zikan Girade, the enemy's natural vibration frequency is propagated from the Girade Edge, and it is possible to easily destroy everything in a variable range freely.
So , Can I put Zi-O II to 7-A by the sword's statement ?

I think about Base Zi-O is 8-B , Varies or Higher with Rider armors

Why would he being 2C ? There no feat about him to do that.

that is the same with kamen rider odin when you stop or reverse time, you reverse the whole universe but i think i learn about some thing about when you stop time you literly stop time of the entire multiverse

Kamenriderblaze said:
that is the same with kamen rider odin when you stop or reverse time, you reverse the whole universe but i think i learn about some thing about when you stop time you literly stop time of the entire multiverse
Being reverse time doesn' mean he reset universe .

This is kinda depend range .

On DBS Whis can reverse time on Universal scale . For example like how he reverse time on Zamasu killing Gowasu . His distance from Gowasu planet really far.

On Magic Kaito A witch can stop time around her but never reached Aoko house . That why timestop doesn't affect her.

Why would he being 2C ? There no feat about him to do that.that is the same with kamen rider odin when you stop or reverse time, you reverse the whole universe but i think i learn about some thing about when you stop time you literly stop time of the entire multiverse

On DBS Whis can reverse time on Universal scale . For example like how he reverse time on Zamasu killing Gowasu . His distance from Gowasu planet really far.

On Magic Kaito A witch can stop time around her but never reached Aoko house . That why timestop doesn't affect her.

well how do you explande that odin is 2-c

if we NFL the rider power does decade likely have a 1-A reality warping and 1-A eraser(their multiverse also have super sentai). and the same with kamen rider gaim forbidden fruit with the only limited is that it weak aganst time base attack and can't revive living bein, if some one want to argue remember that megahax is also a man of the beginning and they don't usually use reality warping for battle and the same thing happen to lord drakkon who been beat by the power ranger and still take damage. and the creation king can destroy the universe if he have his full body (remember that he is only a heart when black destroy him which i don't know how he live with that). the great eye is omnipotent and omniscience. there is kami sama in that world too (not a god but the god). And that only if we take their word true. i know that they don't have feat for those but like i said only if we the word they said are true.

oh by the ways since some anime have game feat although is not canon aka dragon ball xenoverse should we do the same for kamen rider and since kamen rider game feat should ciname be outerversal lv since he pull the kamen rider out of their own universe and make them relive their live

Kamenriderblaze said:
that is the same with kamen rider odin when you stop or reverse time, you reverse the whole universe but i think i learn about some thing about when you stop time you literly stop time of the entire multiverseBeing reverse time doesn' mean he reset universe .

Odin is not 2C. He more 5B.

He just reset time on planet scale.

Saint rider 890 said:
Kamenriderblaze said:

well how do you explande that odin is 2-cOdin is not 2C. He more 5B.

Yeah yeah+++ I think Oma-Zi-O get 2-C too because , He possibly surpassed all Another Riders who can erase original own Kaman Rider history&memory from existence by just be created in the year they debuted (Except Decade and Den-O ,Gaim for only short time and Kikai who debuted after that ) and I don't know anymore about range of his time manipulation. At most He can create time portal to send Sougo back . I waiting to watch more feat.....

Let me see........ He should get Likely 2-C as his side tier is reasonable... but He also can be erased from timeline when Young Sougo's Ziku Driver be destroyed

LinkSlayerLvX said:
Saint rider 890 said:
Kamenriderblaze said:

Odin is not 2C. He more 5B.

Yeah yeah+++ I think Oma-Zi-O get 2-C too because , He possibly surpassed all Another Riders
who can erase original own Kaman Rider history&memory from existence by just be created in the year they debuted (Except Decade and Den-O ,Gaim for only short time and Kikai who debuted after that ) and I don't know anymore about range of his time manipulation. At most He can create time portal to send Sougo back . I waiting to watch more feat.....

Let me see........ He should get Likely 2-C as his side tier is reasonable... but He also can be erased from timeline when Young Sougo's Ziku Driver be destroyed

No

Being erased Kamen Rider History doesn't make 2C.

When Time Jacker make Another Riders original rider like Sento , Emu lost their memory and their position as Rider replace by them.

Now , I will create kamen rider tier list for Zi-O

Zi-O >>> Tier : [Base] 8-B Varies or Higher with Rider Armor | [Decade Armor] High 6-C , Higher with Final Form Time (Comparible to Base Decade) | [Zi-O II] At least 7-A (Get Ap from Saikyo Girade as well , I should put "At least" because this form should likely surpassed base Decade and Destroy Another Rider with ignoring its condition) | [Zi-O Trinity] At least High 7-A (Get Combined Ap from Trio) | [Grand Zi-O] Likely High 4-C (He wield the power of 20 Heisei Kamen Riders that should surpass Kuuga and Decade)

• It is just my guessing
Geiz >>> Tier : [Base] 8-B Varies or Higher with Rider Armor | [Geiz Revive] At least 7-A (Can traded blow with Zi-O II)

Both Speed : In Their Base form , Both get Subsonic. At Post Decade's appearance and After Geiz get his Revive form. They get Subsonic+ movement Speed with Massively Hypersonic+ Reaction Speed

Black Woz
>>> Tier :[Untransformed] LIkely High 8-C (Can push Another Fourze's punch away from his king) | [Kamen Rider Woz] At least 8-B , 8-A via Futuring Kikai (Comparible to Zi-O and Geiz , Including Kikai who has power to lift a maximum of 360 tons)

White Woz get Unknown tier via his future note which can manipulate future events and can possibly happen but something is not such as he cannot manipulate future which possibly defeat Another Ryoga.

Other Future Rider Shinobi and Quiz get High 8-C and Kikai get 8-A , Ginga is unknown.

I wait until he will debut.

LinkSlayerLvX said:
Now , I will create kamen rider tier list for Zi-O
Zi-O >>> Tier : [Base] 8-B Varies or Higher with Rider Armor | [Decade Armor] High 6-C , Higher with Final Form Time (Comparible to Base Decade) | [Zi-O II] At least 7-A (Get Ap from Saikyo Girade as well , I should put "At least" because this form should likely surpassed base Decade and Destroy Another Rider with ignoring its condition) | [Zi-O Trinity] At least High 7-A (Get Combined Ap from Trio) | [Grand Zi-O] Likely High 4-C (He wield the power of 20 Heisei Kamen Riders that should surpass Kuuga and Decade)

• It is just my guessing
Geiz >>> Tier : [Base] 8-B Varies or Higher with Rider Armor | [Geiz Revive] At least 7-A (Can traded blow with Zi-O II)

Both Speed : In Their Base form , Both get Subsonic. At Post Decade's appearance and After Geiz get his Revive form. They get Subsonic+ movement Speed with Massively Hypersonic+ Reaction Speed

Black Woz
>>> Tier :[Untransformed] LIkely High 8-C (Can push Another Fourze's punch away from his king) | [Kamen Rider Woz] At least 8-B , 8-A via Futuring Kikai (Comparible to Zi-O and Geiz , Including Kikai who has power to lift a maximum of 360 tons)

White Woz get Unknown tier via his future note which can manipulate future events and can possibly happen but something is not such as he cannot manipulate future which possibly defeat Another Ryoga.

Other Future Rider Shinobi and Quiz get High 8-C and Kikai get 8-A , Ginga is unknown.

I wait until he will debut.
Geiz should be upgrade to High 6C because his form strongest than Zi o Decade form .

New Update******
57694934 2223907480988160 7769629429403222016 n
58375312 2223903204321921 3161387317617229824 n
57750749 2223901417655433 830535538472648704 n

<<Woz Ginga Form
Kamen Rider Ginga >>

He can use or/and generate any energy from space/solar system such as energy from The Sun and also stronger than Zi-O Trinity

<< also next Legend Rider after Hibiki is Kiba and Another Kiba appearance

Ginga will appear in this Ep of Kiba too....

I think Woz get after Ep of Kiba. Morever , Ginga is the strongest Future Rider He will make many trouble to Zi-O before they have idea to defeat him and steal his power for Woz final from

Wot the hell, why do these mags keep popping up? I mean, why now?

Oh wait, it's as far as Episode 35 by the time Hibki comes around... huh.

Back