• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider general discussion thread 2

Decade VE still needs the cards to use past Rider's powers, he just use it without transformation and combine them together.

And yeah, his reality warping and existence erasure is uncontrollable passive, just like Haruhi, except he knows about his powers but can't control it.

However, in Zi-O, he said that he would destroys the world himself (which it is unknown if he means the entire reality or just the Earth) if Sougo becomes Oma Zi-O, so he is likely have the chance to control his powers now, but it is pretty vague.

ZI-O Ep.37 confirm alot of thing.

-Geiz Revive Shippu is as fast as Clock Up and also Woz Futuring Shinobi is the same as well?

-Woz Ginga can manipulate gravity with the power of black hole (If I heard and decipher it correctly of course). Which if it is true then thats mean Ginga is a little stronger than Evolt if he can manipulate or create Black Hole.

-Woz Ginga Wakusei debut who can used planet bullet meteor shower or Danmaku.

And the most awesome one ZI-O II managed to land decisive hit on PunchHopper while he is in clock-up mode like how Another ZI-O manage to do before. Which shows that ZI-O II with his Precognition can absolutely fight Geiz Revive Shippu but its will sitll be like Trial and Error.

Jag50 said:
So Geiz revive joins Faiz, Mach and Drive as riders who can move with Clock Up speeds.
So.... Geiz Revive Shippu and Woz Shinobi movement speed is.... Massively Hypersonic+.????........

Gonna jump into here and ask... why would Woz Ginga be more powerful than Evolt for creating/manipulating a Black Hole? Evolt made a black hole and ate an entire planet just to flex on Build within the span of about a minute. He can also manipulate and control his black holes as seen by making localized Black Holes that only swallow up buildings then close.

Also Geiz Revive Shippu and Woz Shinobi's speed will just be flat out Massively Hypersonic+, not Movement Speed. They can fight and move at those speeds; not only walk/run which would be movement speed.

Okay, since when did I said that Woz Ginga was more powerful than Evolt? I am talking about Ginga himself with the potential ability that he himself should have based on the comment made in episode 37 not Woz Ginga but since his (Woz Ginga) some of his stats is much higher than Evolt and Woz Ginga himself had 3 different forms that he can switch to with the only exception of not instantaneous like Geiz Revive. He (Woz Ginga) must have other ability that he can used to counter and fought Evolt on equal footing like how Wakusei counter Another Kabuto Clock Up. I only said that Ginga himself was a little stronger than Evolt based on his stats.

I am not believing in it but rather state the difference between their powers based on their stats not whats shown on screen of course. The only problem, I have with is not showing enough or rather demonstration of Ginga power as a galatic conqueror.

just watched the sub ep.

Tsukuyomi is implied to disort space-time and possibly mess with history

Woz can manipulate the gravity of 10000 black holes

Setsuna tenma said:
just watched the sub ep.

holly shit 10000 black holes that put evol black hole to shame

Setsuna tenma said:
just watched the sub ep.

Woz can do WHAT?

Shining Trapezohedron said:
Okay, since when did I said that Woz Ginga was more powerful than Evolt? I am talking about Ginga himself with the potential ability that he himself should have based on the comment made in episode 37 not Woz Ginga but since his (Woz Ginga) some of his stats is much higher than Evolt and Woz Ginga himself had 3 different forms that he can switch to with the only exception of not instantaneous like Geiz Revive. He (Woz Ginga) must have other ability that he can used to counter and fought Evolt on equal footing like how Wakusei counter Another Kabuto Clock Up. I only said that Ginga himself was a little stronger than Evolt based on his stats.
Woz's Futuring Armors > The Riders themselves.

He's constantly used exaggerated versions of their abilities.

Akreious said:
Gonna jump into here and ask... why would Woz Ginga be more powerful than Evolt for creating/manipulating a Black Hole? Evolt made a black hole and ate an entire planet just to flex on Build within the span of about a minute. He can also manipulate and control his black holes as seen by making localized Black Holes that only swallow up buildings then close.
Also Geiz Revive Shippu and Woz Shinobi's speed will just be flat out Massively Hypersonic+, not Movement Speed. They can fight and move at those speeds; not only walk/run which would be movement speed.
They're Sub-Relativistic.

Anyone have video about songou destroyed meteor with Fourze armor ?

How big that meteor ? Can anyone calc it ?

Since Songou destroyed meteor with Fourze Armor that mean almost rider like Agito , Base Decade , Geiz , Woz , Base Hibiki and the others get scaled .

Are you sure that Futuring Armor > Future rider?
Yep.

Evidence is in every episode where he receives their abilities.

They're always an exaggerated versions (And even have extra's that the future riders aren't capable of doing)

Such as Kikai Armor being able to transform humans into Androids, Quiz armor summoning lightning storms for false answers etc.

61540741 10156695945314862 8971466514112708608 n
GUYS!!!
Grand Zi-O comes here in scan

He will get in Den-O Ep and stomp Another Den-O

He can summon all weapons of previous heisei rider also summon them as bot? by touching the gold rider statue pad on Zi-O body...

61261627 2322435717822880 877910234633338880 n

61593104 2322435631156222 7776616619639308288 n

61698384 2322435801156205 4238368852628471808 n

"-Woz Ginga can manipulate gravity with the power of black hole (If I heard and decipher it correctly of course). Which if it is true then thats mean Ginga is a little stronger than Evolt if he can manipulate or create Black Hole."

This sentence is implying that Ginga is stronger than Evolt simply because he can manipulate and create black holes. You never mentioned Woz Ginga's stats here.

but they has a different between Decade Complete and Grand Zi-O

Decade Complete's main ability can summon only previous heisei's final form for finisher together with him

but Grand Zi-O's bot is likely completely real one.... I mean the bot can act or move freely , can change form by himself... like bot lv 99 :V

"-Woz Ginga can manipulate gravity with the power of black hole (If I heard and decipher it correctly of course). Which if it is true then thats mean Ginga is a little stronger than Evolt if he can manipulate or create Black Hole."

This sentence is implying that Ginga is stronger than Evolt simply because he can manipulate and create black holes. You never mentioned Woz Ginga's stats here.

That was a mistakes on my part. My apologies for that.

Damn, it feel like Grand ZI-O just takes both Complete Decade and Diend summon rider ability and turn them a bit more of a notch.

I am glad that the suit is not all Gold which would made it feel very weird and not really the one of best final forms. But the real one had more white to it which in turn made it feel more likeable.

We are at the last leg of the show here and Grand ZI-O is already made appearance right before Drive. Which means that they will used Geiz Drive Ridewatch before its turn into nothing like with Geiz Ghost Ridewatch in earlier episode.

dont quote a big chunks of text. it clutters the thread and make loading time longer

anyhow, let's make sense out of build main riders' final/last/whatever forms rank in term of power

i've mentioned cross-z build before. it's more or less goes like this

cross-z build > genius evolt > true form evolt

new world movie showcased evolt in his true form running away from killbas, which heavily implies that killbus might be superior than evolt. dunno how this plays out when we take in genius evolt though. ryuga's cross-z evolt is > killbas

prime rogue is > evolt in his cobra phase. definitely don't have a chance against evolt in his black hole phase or true form though

kazumin will have a new form soon, so i won't be including him for now

so i guess it'll look kinda like this? assuming genius evolt > killbas > true form evolt

cross-z build > genius evolt >= cross-z evolt > killbas > true form evolt >> black hole phase evolt > rabbit phase > dragon phase > prime rogue > cobra phase

assuming killbas is still superior than even genius evolt, it'll probably look like this

cross-z evolt > killbas > cross-z build > genius evolt > true form evolt > the rest is the same as the above

i quite literally said about not quoting a large chunk of text in the very same thing you quoted, same post that have the answer to your question if you only bother to read what i wrote carefully

So apparently, Grand ZI-O is going to appear in the next episode which is 39. Its so fast, and I hope they do a good explaination of how he he got Grand ZI-O ridewatch.

Back