• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider general discussion thread 2

There is only like 4 more Ridewatches to go. I theorize that they will either combine Kabuto and Den-O arc into one so they can speed up the process of having Grand ZI-O soon.

Man, I am so hype for Ginga appearance. I just wished that Sougo, Geiz and Woz would used all of their ridewatches so we can see Ginga terrifying power by seeing him beat ZI-O 2, Geiz Revive and all of Woz 3 forms withease then go for Trinity. Also, he also beat Swartz as well so that is also another hype unknown fact that I wanna see confirm when the episode air.

But I do wonder how would Ginga do against Evolt Black Hole? I bet it will be an equal fight.

Aside from that though, does anyone find listening to Time Judged All alongside the image of the Dark Phoenix to be very enticing? I do however.

Pallarel world
Pallarel world2
I'm Surprised!!!! :V
He use W Ridewatch which can travel in many parallel world surrounding him to their original world to stop Tid..... I will treat the other world as the another universe

So , Oma Zi-O and Grand Zi-O should have power beyond from this or equal like this who held 20 heisei rider ridewatchs

likely 2-C is his side tier

One thing that always stuck me is why they didn't get a Den-O ridewatch from Heisei Forever? Isnt Another Den-O suppose to be in that movie as well? Maybe Kabuto Arc will tell us the reason why because they both are rider that can Time Travel.

Because he defeat his Another by himself and he cannot be affected by effect of Another Den-O who can remove Heisei Kamen Rider history from the timeline. I think they will get Den-O ridewatch at Main Timeline , and Ryotaro likely cannot come back again.

He is one of the most popular actor and very busy. :)

Shining Trapezohedron said:
Ah, I see. But its like they just had to ignored the rule of the ridewatch dont they? I mean, dont the ridewatch usually removed the rider history altogether?
Den-O surely ignore the rule again when give his Ridewatch like Decade

Shining Trapezohedron said:
If the writer had not trying to ignored that one important thing then we would have seen Sougo Grand ZI-O early.
Agito and Blade Tribute Arc is the example of how to do a tribute episodes to the Past Heisei Rider. Also, it would be even nice if they can replaced the review song with the one from the past show like this one here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gknSzj41sHc&list=PLmsRmIrGCa9EfEZ4aB9sCAO2s4TI9soDM&index=8&t=0s
It's so cool!!! Ep Review with his own Op song and Something is very strange and cool XD

Ep of Shinobi use Ninninger song which he was Starninger
Ep of Quiz use Go-Buster song which he was Red Buster
Ep of Kikai use his own Kikaider Song
Ep of Ginga use Ultraman Ginga ???

Also, his punching power and kicking power is just outright insane. Also, not counting other abilities. I wonder how he would do against Evolt Black hole though.

Kamenriderblaze said:
LinkSlayerLvX said:
Ginga use power of planet to dominated his enemy.... At least 5-A comfirmed
does that mean woz ginga is also at least 5-A
Yep :) Futuring or Armor Time copy armor and Ap feat stats of original rider. they can comparible to the original one

does that mean woz ginga is also at least 5-A
Yep :) Futuring or Armor Time copy armor and Ap feat stats of original rider. they can comparible to the original one

Cool

To be honest, Zi-O fight against Decade multiple times, his tier can be at least 5-B now.

And 5-A Ginga is... no, just no, using the powers of planets doesn't mean he's 5-A, remember Meteor? That guy literally use Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn to attacks, and is just a small one which cannot compared to the real one.

But Ginga stated that he will destroy everything, doesn't know about his 'everything' though it may be very good feat.

Again, 5-A Ginga because using the powers of planets is just... no, god, no

TheThenAndTheNow said:
To be honest, Zi-O fight against Decade multiple times, his tier can be at least 5-B now.
And 5-A Ginga is... no, just no, using the powers of planets doesn't mean he's 5-A, remember Meteor? That guy literally use Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn to attacks, and is just a small one which cannot compared to the real one.

But Ginga stated that he will destroy everything, doesn't know about his 'everything' though it may be very good feat.

Again, 5-A Ginga because using the powers of planets is just... no, god, no
I see , for 5-B to WAGA MAOU guys. They must get after MAOU got Decade Ridewatch

I'm suprised this https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2556636 . that upgrade Decade from High 6-C to 5-B :V I saw that thread yesterday.

Like Ginga said he will destroy universe? I don't think it too. but the part of his armor tell that

• Milky Wear (ÒâƒÒâ½Òé¡ÒéªÒéºÒéóÒâ╝ Miruki Ue─ü) - Ginga's space suit modeled after the Milky Way itself. Gives the wearer protection from cosmic dust and debris, it has more durability and flexibility than for combat, and incorporates a life-support device that constantly adjusts pressure and adjusts temperature, including airtight checks. In addition, the surface coating is considered to be likely to have been adopted space camouflage for the purpose of lowering the visibility in space.
Survive cosmic dust ... The smallest scale is Circumplanetary dust . I don't know how much he can survive this but I should give him as Likely 5-A

But it's real for no more feat , I give him to Unknown tier or At least 5-B instead

So , his pocket dimension is Likely 3-C ???? This ability can create from his cloak

• Ginga Sail (Òé«Òâ│Òé¼Òé╗ÒéñÒâ½ Ginga Seiru) - GingaFinaly's moth cloak based on Kamen Rider Ginga's Gravi Sail. It also functions as a shield that takes advantage of the height of the resistance against physical attack on the passing of harmful cosmic rays. In addition, at the time of Special Move, the GingaFinaly Space (Òé«Òâ│Òé¼ÒâòÒéíÒéñÒâèÒâ¬Òâ╝Òé╣ÒâÜÒâ╝Òé╣ Ginga Fainar─½ Supēsu), which closely resembles the universe, is developed to capture the enemy, improve the hit rate of the Special Move, and reduce secondary damage.

Kamen Rider Zi-O's rumors:

-The reason that Tsukasa and Kaito appears is because Oma Zi-O asks them to find someone to stops his past self from becoming evil, and that someone is "Tsukuyomi".

-Grand Zi-O can use all of 19 Final Forms of Heisei Riders, but if Sougo keep using it he will becoming obsessed with his powers and can't control himself. (So basically, it's implied that if he keep using Grand Zi-O he will becomes Oma Zi-O)

-New Riders in the movie will includes the actual new Rider and mass product Rider, as well as new belt.

Kamen Rider Zero-One rumor:

-Kamen Rider Zero-One that appears in the movie will be two-in-one Rider.

This is just the rumors, so keep your expectation low.

woz ginga was pretty cool. really loving that rider kick. flashy as ****

heard from someone on discord that build became planet level before the show's finale. so there's that as well

Gun Slave Unit said:
woz ginga was pretty cool. really loving that rider kick. flashy as ****
heard from someone on discord that build became planet level before the show's finale. so there's that as well
Build become Planetery before Finale? Planetary level before the final ep get from Heisei Generation Final. Here only Ghost , OOO , Fourze and Gaim should get Planet level who can destroy The Enigma which pull 2 worlds. That is my thinking

not heisei gen final. the show's finale i was referring to was the last episode. it was from a stage show which narrative-wise took place just before the new world was created

evolt genius > evolt monster form

and cross-z build is > evolt genius

the form can use the power of genius fullbottle as well

Gun Slave Unit said:
not heisei gen final. the show's finale i was referring to was the last episode. it was from a stage show which narrative-wise took place just before the new world was created
evolt genius > evolt monster form

and cross-z build is > evolt genius

the form can use the power of genius fullbottle as well
Stage show? I see , I agree that :)

Gold Rabbit Silver Dragon should comparible to Cross-Z Build which has the same power but weaker than Cross-Z Build

Cross-Z Build, Ghost, OOO, Gaim and Fourze all get Planetary.

OOO, Ghost, Gaim and Fourze destroyed the Enigma limbs which were /physically/ pulling two planets towards one another.

Cross-Z Build is stronger than Genius Evolt from the canon Stage Play, Who is Planetary.

Well just want to ask, is Decade Reality Warping and EE passive? And Violent Emotion Decade can use all of past rider power without using the cards, right? Need to clarify it since my memories is buggy.

Back