• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider discussion thread #6

I think so.... I don't know much since Fangire blood used only for transformation, then His fangire blood truly awaken from Episode where his Emperor Form is out of control.

It maybe just me thing, but I think that Rider that scale to Thouser should have At least 8-B likely Low 7-C in term of AP

i'm not even sure whether this kusaka is a version that kaito summoned or an actual living kusaka from that timeline

the timeline in the movie is pretty goddamn weird, and the aftercredit is also cryptid.

At the time Kaito cannot used the summon ability because White Woz? stolen all of his rider power before and make it to Diend Anotherwatch

and yeah this movie just wank and rejoice Geiz-kun become to savior :V

Yeah, since the Low 7-C is only a possible tier due to small justification. That should be the tier that they are on.

So I've been rewatching Build and on episode 46, Sento mentioned in order to fuse his world with a parallel world into one, they needed all of Evolt's energy along with the black and white Pandora Box panels complete the fusion. Do you think this implies that Evolt's at full power is strong enough to fuse two universes into one since the fusing process needs all of Evolt's energy? What do you fellas think?

So, why Double don't have a Crossover key?

CycloneCyclone and JokerJoker defeated Neo Organism alongside Decade in Movie War 2010.

KR Joker also tradebow with Black in Heisei vs Showa.

@Kaijinoodles.EXE

Interesting....

@Drahaver

for CycloneCyclone and JokerJoker, treat them as Exclusive form like OOO and Gaim case is the best which debut at their begining or middle of series. and before the Heisei vs Showa end, they both just fight with their plan to outsmart the shocker and Fifteen? but something it's so consistancy after they finished their plan like Faiz with Faiz Blaster weapon reflect both Wizard's Shining Strike and X's Attack

@Drahaver

I already have known that but become make all Gaim in Base become 4-B in that battle too, it's so unconsistancy unless other become 4-B via Legendary Rider key. just keep that settle things as their final moment of end of movie.

I'm having a bit of trouble over explaining Evolto personality and what does he start with in-character at this thread. I would be appreciate if someone could help me in this matter.

After the forum update is finished, to Oma Zi-O

I think he shouldn't wait all profiles created since some rider profiles don't have their own specific abilities and same abilities as their base primary form like other Gaim's Armed Riders and Hibiki's Onis

We should create other who have their own hax to finish Oma Zi-O's powers quickly such as....

• Kamen Rider Extremer has Immortallity hax to Takeru.
  • Kamen Rider Sorcerer has philosopher's stone hax to re-create the world into magic land

Hiryu bring his idiot revenge to Sougo again (3rd times) by collecting Showa Ridewatches to erase Heisei Era out of existence but with "Shonen Plot" Hiryu got kicked ass again by both Young and Old Sougo

Back