• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider discussion thread #6

I just though in something about MetalCluster... How small can the Cluster Cells could get? We know that the Cluster Cells are living pieces of metal that can shapeshifting in any form... but that would also includes size?

MagiSinbad said:
i feel like my brain could get burned at the moment i henshin into that form lol.
And i can see it. The Medals goes around him, as the Cluster Cells begins to build the Hazard Dryer Builder ans in the moment of transformation, all of that just clash together into the form.

Also, should we added a little note about Mirror World on Ryuki's Rider profile?

Like limited or unconventional EE

LV 1 Billion doesn't mention the fact the suit has auto pilot

Also it's shown using a breath attack that DZ is suppose to have had so he might have all the powers of LV X in that form

Guys, i just rewatch the OOO x Double Movie and i think we could add to Eiji Resistance to Heat in TaJaDor Combo. It dives on the Earth Core to power-up his Scarning Charge agaist Kamen Rider Core.

Also, I think Dr.Maki should just have full resistance to void manip, EE and conceptual manip period. The ****** tank SUPER CHARGE Putotyra FINISHER TWICE and still living as it can be seen here 2:45. And shouldnt Eiji also have that as well?

Nicetoderp said:
Also, I think Dr.Maki should just have full resistance to void manip, EE and conceptual manip period. The ****** tank SUPER CHARGE Putotyra FINISHER TWICE and still living as it can be seen here 2:45. And shouldnt Eiji also have that as well?
Yep. In the end of series Eiji has seven of the ten medal with him. So he technically more powerful that Maki.

And to be fair, the biggest one was tanked by the Medal Vessel.

Just look up Medajaribuh blade's compoment, look like it does has Space-Time manipulation

Bar End Earth (ÒâÉÒâ╝Òé¿Òâ│ÒâëÒéóÒâ╝Òé╣ B─ü Endo ─Çsu) - The bottom of the Jaribur Grip, it briefly distorts surrounding space-time when utilising a deathblow.

By inserting three Cell Medals into the Medajaribur and scanning them with the O Scanner, it can be used to perform a Triple Scanning Charge (ÒâêÒâ¬ÒâùÒâ½Òé╣Òé¡ÒâúÒâïÒâ│Òé░ÒâüÒâúÒâ╝Òé© Toripuru Sukyaningu Ch─üji) attack called OOO Bash (Òé¬Òâ╝Òé║ÒâÉÒââÒéÀÒâÑ Ōzu Basshu).[1] The OOO Bash appears to slice through not only the Yummy, but the fabric of reality itself, though anything other than the Yummy is restored afterwards.

Back