• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider discussion thread #6

Diinou HotHead said:
Most of em are like, beatsticks with few haxes. So not as entertaining as OOO or Genm.
Plus. OOO has the most notable wins.
Nah, i think that they just want Eiji to lose. Many riders can have entertaining matches with other characters, too.

Jamesthetaker said:
@Gun Slave Unit

Huh? His cape can null powers too?! Don't ever remember that ever happen, but i kinda curious about that.
don't have the text on hand right now. but eternal cloak has a function that nullifies things like physical impact, heat, electricity, etc when they came into contact with eternal's body. it can also nullifies the effect held by gaia memories but this nullification is so strong that it also affect eternal himself. the reason why katsumi dispose of the cloak before going super saiyan isn't solely due to rule of cool, but it's also to allow himself to be empowered by all the other 25 gaia memories aside from eternal gaia memory as otherwise his armament strengthening would be rendered irrelevant

And once the equalized "Legend Rider" key becomes a thing, the matches for all the Heisei riders will only get more wild too. Which is good

...Oh god, now that the Greeeds have soulhax resistance, we can do that Eiji vs Ichigo match without it being a Reiatsu Crush stomp, can't we.

(sigh)

Does that not fall under the NLF category at that point?

Besides, How does that even deal with his Time Manipulation?

Even if his soul got crush it really isnt a problem anymore. They still need to crush his Core Medal which is~ nope.

While i was look up the energy items list. One of them i came arcross is...Supernova

Supernova (ÞÂàµû░µÿƒ Chōshinsei): A blue medal with glitter that depicts a Rider meditating with a supernova in the background in silver. It is the special version of the zodiac Energy Items. Its code is currently unknown. When used, a star will explode.

Though it's maybe just the name. But we actually see a star explodes in visual

Now Cronus and Para-DX can go full Sephiroth !

And those aren't the properties of Ridewatch but the power of Time Jackers to steal shit. You give any random joes a blank Ridewatch and they wouldn't be able to retcon *****

Shining Hopper above >>> 8-B | 21.8705 Tons of TnT stated from Gai Amatsu in Shining Hopper complete debut, that stronger than his base 500%

Thouser Above >> 8-B | 43.741 Tons of TnT stated from him again stronger than Aruto guys 1000% and Low 7-C | 4,374.1ÔǼ Tons of TnT stated from his equipment named Tech Legs which make it gains approximately 1000 times kicking power. Scale to anyone who can fight against Thouser or withstand his attack like Metal Cluster Hopper above

but wait...... I missed " + " on that Low 7-C Ap, that Ap above their avarage....and done...

Back