• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Build's Profile'

Sound like Cross-Z Build should seperate their key to Be the One and Final Stage Show

or combine them as 4-B to some tier higher

Considering that is the guy that mop the floor with both Kamen Rider Blood and Evolto after he absorb the entire Pandora Box power, yeah.

RoseCopter:' Fragrance Manipulation (Using the BLD Fragrance Glove, he can calm raging enemies with a punch that spray rose scent with calming effect), Energy Manipulation (The Floral Shower Shoes can spinkle special petals that can absorb energy, such as Smash), Dimensional Storage (The BLD Pilot Shoulder can store rescue supplies, first aid kits and wire hoisting equipment), Air Manipulation (The Aerial Fight Shoes can generated an inverted conical air field from the toe, and using it as a Drill [Basically Faiz's Crimson Smash]), Enhanced Senses (The Right Eye Helicopter has night vision and Left Eye Rose can identify and visualize surrounding scents and use it to track persons and they base).

KirinCyclone: Matter Manipulation (The Killinek Breaker can take in the surrounding grass from the mouth, break it down and absorb it, and convert it into working energy), Statistics Amplification (The Wind Force Leg has a power enhancement device that operates by wind power and the more the wind blows around, the higher the attack performance of the legs).

KujiraJet: Sound Manipulation (The BLD Whale Shoulder can unleashed a ultrasonic wave that can paralize underwater enemies), Dimensional Storage (The Weapon Bay Arm and Leg stores larges amount of missiles and rockets that can be fired buring h2h combat), Flight at super sonic speeds with Jet, Homing Attack (It can control the trayectory of the missiles fired using the Fighter Face Module), Enhanced Senses (In conjuntion with the Whale Shoulder, the Left Eye Kujira gives clear view of the seabed [Radar]).

KumaTelevi: Size Manipulation, Purification (The BLD Deep Forest Shoulder has a enviromental purification funtion), Thread Manipulation (With the Cable Rush Arm and Leg it shoot entangle wiring to restain the opponent), Electricity Manipulation (It can absorbs electric energy from surrounding overhead wires and outlets and then stun enemies by releasing the stored electric energy at once with the Charge Stun Shoes), Low Mind Manipulation (It can deprive the enemy of concentration by showing nostalgic program in the TVs of the Analog Chest Armor), Information Analysis (with help of Televi-Chan and the BLD Report Glove)

SameBike: Vehicular Mastery (Using the BLD Riding Glove, Build can ride the Machine Builder, cars, heavy transports, ship, etc with the techniques of a top racer), Superhuman Speed (Using the Accelerator Face Module, allows to operating the assist motors of each part of the whole body at high speed, making possible to fight at five times the speed of normal. When the brake grip is squeezed, the speed returns to the normal) Enhanced Senses (The Left Eye Same has a olfatory sensor that can find enemies lurking in the sea).

NVM, Build break to record and got the longest text and most abilities of Kamen Rider's profile

but he becomes the 2nd if Oma Zi-O is complete.

If we divide the 60 Fullbottle section in more taps? One to explain RabbitTank, other for GorillaMond and so...

That would make it easy to read and edit.

If you do that, how could you handle with Trial Forms?

but yes, becomes better if we seperate them in more taps of bottles to describe their equipment of each bottle he used.

Also we need a time to collect abilities of bottles again?, not now but soon as fast :V?

I mean, we could explain what does each halfdoby in their respective best match...

I think i can do it... also i have a lot of time to kill.

@Kamen Rider Xross

It's good for yours, then the good things If wanna create "Sub-Tabber" in the "Main Tabber", You should use this code below in Source Mode..... to create sub-tabber of Best Match Abilities in the base form tabber.

{{#tag:tabber|

[|-|][SubTabber]=

}

You can see Example from Kamen Rider page I did or Kirito and Steven Universe (character) which they use sub-tabber to their profile

You should try on your sandbox before you just copy and paste at the real page

Kamen Rider Xross said:
If we divide the 60 Fullbottle section in more taps? One to explain RabbitTank, other for GorillaMond and so...
That would make it easy to read and edit.
Personally, that isn't wrong but it will make the page kinda messy, it's best to just leave a single taps for 60 Fullbottles section, the page is cleaner that way.

How about we create a sub-tab of 60 Fullbottles: Trial Forms (Abilities gained non-Best Match) and Best Match abilities?

The problem is that the Trial Forms only have a lower power output compariting with Best Matches. The Halfbodies conserved they base powers.

Well then i'm out of ideals, Build profile are good as it now, diving each Best Match forms would just make it too messy to read. I have no problem editing nor reading his profile and some other members too.

if you try with the same method as OOO's Random / Complete combo its fine.

but I didn't see difference of Trial and Best Match forms by the term of abilities

I don't see the point of diving 60 Fullbottle forms either, if you guys think it's difficult to read and edit or the abilities keep repeating then it's fine but i think this is our best option right now.

Maybe something wrong with your computer? It seem like this occured since you were trying to edit 60 Fullbottle section.

Back