• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Build's Profile'

Doesn't the hazard trigger weakness not apply after a certain hazard level? RabbitRabbit/TankTank neutralizes it, and genius seems to also be able to do that too, so should we note that?

Or I missed it being noted somewhere.

The hightest the Hazard Level, lower the side effect of all Nebula Gas Augments. So yeah, a high Hazard Level could stop the Hazard Trigger.

I was reading the Official Site of Build and i found new hax in some of the Best Match!

-FireHedgehog: The Fire Dive Shoes can pour inside the armor of someone flammable liquid and ignited, and burn it from inside.

-LionCleaner: The Trash Converted (The Shoulder contained) can decompose the objets inside and convert them into Energy. And if we can count the Ganbarizing Games, this can also absorb humans.

-KeyDrago: The Lock-Up Shoes has a jamming device that can block the specials funtions in the area of impact. Also the Key armor can save Build for deadly attacks twice.

-OctopusLight: The Cartier Rage Glove plus the Fury Octopus can increase the punching power of this arm time 8.The Light Halfbody has a electromagnetic defense pulse generator, the light generared by this armor can damage the inside of the armor and the armor inself, and can shoot lightning from the gloves and shoes.

-PhoenixRobo: The Phoenix Chest armor can halve the damage of energy attacks, can 'cure' damage objects with his flames and change his forms, and when his used a finished, the flames can nullified all kind of attacks. The Robot Armor is cover in an oil-like liquid give him inmunity to acids, can take broken machines parts and turns in into armed fighting robots with some will and the Arm have many gimmicks for disassembly and crushing, so it can destroy everything with just one arm.

-SmaphoWolf: The Wolf claw and shoes can generated light blades and in when is used a Finisher, the speed is increased 5 times. The Smartphone halfbody can make the user incresed the strength as the number of people who support him in Social Medias increse, and can comunicated to allies plans of attack and weakness of the opponent

-ToraUFO: ... this was the strangest one: it has an "irregular attack unit" in the UFO Halfbody that when the user is in a pinch, pierce out of the armor and attack to kill the enemy. The UFO Shoulder can shrink things with a beam, then open a gate to a 'different space' and throw in it and also emit radiowaves that calls for aliens, without the user permition. The glove can inject a dissolving solution that can stop internal funtions and here is the big WTF one:

The UFO that he use to glide... well, it IS AN ACTUAL UFO WITH ACTUAL ALIEN INSIDE. That make the Voltech Finish more horrible. The UFO abduse the opponet, then the aliens rip it to pieces.

Okay People i just realize something thanks to a Versus i make.

The jump in the AP of Sento between Level 4,4 to 7 is really huge.

I think should add at least 2 keys more:

-Hazard Level 5 (The level requiere to use the Evol Driver, so we could scale it to Evol Phase 1)

'-Hazard Level 6' (Which i think it should apply from episode 39 [Genius Debut] up to Episode 43 [Rabbit Fullbottle evolved, indicating the Hazard Level 7])

Or combine them as Hazard level 4.4 - 5 is better

Hazard level 6 keys isn't much necessary since it debut in a short time

doesn't fullfull bottle form have flight?

sento flew from pandora's tower to the rift in a few minutes in rabbitrabbit, so

Ninja8tyu said:
doesn't fullfull bottle form have flight?
sento flew from pandora's tower to the rift in a few minutes in rabbitrabbit, so
Seem like Pseudo-Flight like Sky Walk should be added since he jump on air to equip each part of Rabbit Armor

Build Genius's more powers and abilities. :

-General in the Armor:' 'Power Mimicry: The Genius Armor can simultaneously demonstrate the characteristics of the specific armor and defense devices of each form of the Build.

-GN Experiment Shoulders: Creation: A universal forming device is built in, and it is possible to create new experimental equipment and new items instantly.

-GN Geosaver Gloves and Shoes: Power Nullification: It has a function to instantly analyze the composition of the contacted object, etc., and can release a deadly punch/kick that neutralizes the ability of the existence that has a bad effect on the human body and the earth.

-Full Build Reactor: -Creation: By mixing the components of multiple Fullbottles attached to each part of the whole body, it is possible to create special components, Nebula Gas neutralizing particles, etc. for developing new capabilities and complex functions. -Empowerment (?): In addition, it is also possible to convert people's strong feelings into special attack components and release them along with special moves. -Empathic Manipulation: The enemies struck by the attack develop some kind of emotio. (Evolto for an example)

-Ideal Chest Armor: (?) It is an ideal armor that mixes the components of 60 Fullbottles and the strengthening particles and adjustment particles developed based on the past data in a well-balanced manner. It has the necessary defense to withstand, counterattack, and repel all threats.

-BLD Final Rider Suit: -Resistence to Deadly Attacks and Disease Manipulation: In order to be able to fight against threats to the Earth, it has a protective field that covers the whole body and has the function of protecting the transformed person from deadly attacks and unknown viruses fired by enemies. -Statistics Amplification: In addition, after drawing out the original fighting abilities hidden in the body of the transformed person, it is possible to further strengthen it in cooperation with Genius Fullbottle (the same thing that powered up the creation of the New World).

'-GN Fullbottles: 'Energy Converter: At the time of the Special Move, the components of the organic, inorganic, or all bottles are released, and the elements of each Fullbottle, are converted into attack energy.

-General in the Armor: Power Mimicry: The Genius Armor can simultaneously demonstrate the characteristics of the specific armor and defense devices of each form of the Build.

It mean he can use all of 60 bottles powers, that is not change so much

-GN Geosaver Gloves and Shoes: Power Nullification: It has a function to instantly analyze the composition of the contacted object, etc., and can release a deadly punch/kick that neutralizes the ability of the existence that has a bad effect on the human body and the earth.

-Full Build Reactor: -Creation: By mixing the components of multiple Fullbottles attached to each part of the whole body, it is possible to create special components, Nebula Gas neutralizing particles, etc. for developing new capabilities and complex functions. -

It is likely Biological Manipulation but with more details

and others is ok

I just think in something:

If Build Genius can use the power of all his armors at once, does that means that it can suprass even RabbitRabbit Max. Speed and TankTank Max. Power?

I mean, the Gorilla Halfbody's Sadon Destroyer can double the force of the punch (TankTank only 1,5 times)[1] and to that you can also add the Octopus Halfbody ability to use the Fury Octopus to increse the power up to 8 times. [2] and Wolf Halfbody Wolf Foot Shoes has the ability to increase the Speed five times during Finishers. [3]

Should add this in Speed and Striking Strength like: "Likely higher with [FullFull Form] (Can increase its [Speed/ Punching and Kicking Power] up to a maximum of 1,5x) and Genius (Can increase its [Speed/ Punching and kicking power] using the abilities of other forms)"?

I already added them for each case, like striking strength to TankTank and speed to RabbitRabbit, but Genius form already use all of 60 fullbottles powers and can increase more power by his feeling that's mean it should put likely higher as Genius Form is better for me

and, I think should put Statistics Amplification via equipments becuase each equipments or sub weapons of most bottle side form can increase various stats to Build

Because Hazard 5 considered where Evolt level is.

But I think it should just move to Level 7.

Also all Rider in build verse need a huge stamina upgrade.

I have to remenber that Sento requiere 6,2 Hazard Level to scare the shit out of Evolto when he tries he kamikaze with the Pandora Panel Bottle, and that was Evol Phase 2.

I can ask for a calc?

Is for the Voltech Attack in the Final Episode, when he impact Evolto against the ground with his Rider Kick, it cause a massive wave of energy that travels a great distance (even going beyond the Mars).

We know that that wave wasn't generate by the fusion of world, because that after way after (In the Final Stage), so that means that wave was generate by the Kick.

So, we could calc how powerful the kick was to generate that shockwave?

Yeah i know, but still a great feat for peak Sento. And just to add, Cross-ZBuild should be STRONGER that RabbitDragon thanks to have both the Rabbit and Dragon mutated bottles and Genius Bottle.

Back