• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

So anyone who has watched Shin Kamen Rider, what tiers and haxes they'll get?
I haven't watch the movie myself, but according to some source, they will get some stuff:
possibly Soul Manipulation and Life Manipulation.
Anno introduced another element to the Kamen Rider series called "Prana", which is basically the soul existing in living creatures, which is also the power source of Ichigou and other augment monsters in the movie.
Kamen Rider Zero-Gou (AKA the big bad of the movie) seems to be able to strip Prana from other people but augment monsters like Ichigou and Nigou can resist it. Other than that, he can shoot energy waves made out of prana

According to what I have been told, Kamen Rider Zerogou has some sort of ability to BFR enemies into another dimension.
My apologies, I read it wrong at the first glance, seems like he's just ripping the prana out of his victims and banishing the said prana to Habitat World. While their body died in the real world

Last edited:
They haven't given a full release yet; there is only a 20-minute special. However, they would easily be 9-B via Ichigo turning Combatmens into bloody paste, and Kumo jumping very high.
Hoping for Shin Riders and Shocker Combatments will get a result up to Megajoules
According to what I have been told, Kamen Rider Zerogou has some sort of ability to BFR enemies into another dimension.
I haven't watch the movie myself, but according to some source, they will get some stuff:
possibly Soul Manipulation and Life Manipulation.
Anno introduced another element to the Kamen Rider series called "Prana", which is basically the soul existing in living creatures, which is also the power source of Ichigou and other augment monsters in the movie.
Kamen Rider Zero-Gou (AKA the big bad of the movie) seems to be able to strip Prana from other people but augment monsters like Ichigou and Nigou can resist it. Other than that, he can shoot energy waves made out of prana

My apologies, I read it wrong at the first glance, seems like he's just ripping the prana out of his victims and banishing the said prana to Habitat World. While their body died in the real world
Wallahi it's over, Kamen Rider has truly become Fate Series 2.0 lmao

Not sure if anyone say this but in the new Outsiders ep, we got a taste of Zero-One riders vs Saber riders.
Desast absolutely bodied Ark-Zero while Ark-Zero only landed one hit on him during the fight. Horobi and Kenzan both defeated Base Desast. This means we can use Zero-One and Saber scaling together now. Massive boost in skill for both parties involved. We already know how much of a menace both 01 and Saber are in skill, now to smack the two scalings together. :)

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone say this but in the new Outsiders ep, we got a taste of Zero-One riders vs Saber riders.
Desast absolutely bodied Ark-Zero while Ark-Zero only landed one hit on him during the fight. Horobi and Kenzan both defeated Base Desast. This means we can use Zero-One and Saber scaling together now. Massive boost in skill for both parties involved. We already know how much of a menace both 01 and Saber are in skill, now to smack the two scalings together. :)
Die from skill issues

Good news! Shin Kamen Rider, Evangelion creator Hideaki Anno’s radical re-imagining of the legendary Japanese superhero series, is finally making its way to American shores. Bad news: you better be available for one day, because that’s all it’s getting.
This is probably the worst business decision I have ever seen. What is Toei even thinking

Why is it greedy companies tend to make decisions....that make less money?
Their betting that 1 day only will encourage people to want to visit the movie theaters more.

also because it doesn’t matter if the Americans don’t arrive in time.

they still got the money from their own countries people viewing the movie.

4-CD8-EC26-2-CA3-44-A9-ACD3-259-D72276315.jpg

Toei might care when they realize their western fanbase is actually very profitable
Toei's live action fanbase overseas is very big, no doubt. But they seem adamant about not streaming in official services without giving a reason why.
There are some speculations from the fans about, but the most likely one is: they don't need to, because the overseas fans already got the illegal streaming services, which save Toei from spending extra money to broadcast Kamen Rider in some TV channel in US

Toei's live action fanbase overseas is very big, no doubt. But they seem adamant about not streaming in official services without giving a reason why.
There are some speculations from the fans about, but the most likely one is: they don't need to, because the overseas fans already got the illegal streaming services, which save Toei from spending extra money to broadcast Kamen Rider in some TV channel in US
Don’t forget how strict they are regarding copyright 💀

also magi, masamune Dan looking at the computer should be a meme template.

it should be used to represent companies looking at the sales and trying to increase the number of consumers

i like kamen rider but i wont become one most belts kill u and unless u are the MC are not normal people are getting killed or beaten toei says anyone can be a kamen rider but realistic normal people are fodder

"All I ever wanted....was to be happy." Imperer's death was so sad.

leak just watch new kamen geats 33 someone accident put ep 34 early(but got taken down) heard from people that saw it they flashback to the reviceXgeats movie is canon on both ends
canon

Released for a limited time in 2024. This work is a legitimate sequel that draws 20 years after the final episode of the TV series, and the original cast gathers. Kento Handa, Yuria Haga, Kohei Murakami, and Mitsuru Karahashi will appear.

Released for a limited time in 2024. This work is a legitimate sequel that draws 20 years after the final episode of the TV series, and the original cast gathers. Kento Handa, Yuria Haga, Kohei Murakami, and Mitsuru Karahashi will appear.

Is that a new form for Faiz? It look absolutely badass.

Back