• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

For the Ghost specs, I think we should separate the Transient forms and the Parka Ghosts.

For the Ghost specs, I think we should separate the Transient forms and the Parka Ghosts.
I forgot that the Ghost Riders hasn't been revised (not that i care tbh lel)
Yeah, that'll work, anyway does the other specs get updated (especially showa and special like Amazons)

I forgot that the Ghost Riders hasn't been revised (not that i care tbh lel)
Yeah, that'll work, anyway does the other specs get updated (especially showa and special like Amazons)
Amazons (Original and Reboot) has their specs updated but it's really barebone.

2017 Amazons don't have an actual specs to said.

And because his rework is really time consuming and big, I'll start with him alone and start with Specter and Necrom after his

I just started watching Zero-One on Tubi and it's the only Kamen Rider show I've seen other than the americanized Masked Rider back in the day on Fox Kids with the Power Rangers.

I'm enjoying it but not super into the purely scifi/cybernetic theme of the show.

I prefer the mix of mysticism and scifi that Power Rangers/Super Sentai usually has. There are other Kamen Riders that have that same feel right?

I just started watching Zero-One on Tubi and it's the only Kamen Rider show I've seen other than the americanized Masked Rider back in the day on Fox Kids with the Power Rangers.

I'm enjoying it but not super into the purely scifi/cybernetic theme of the show.

I prefer the mix of mysticism and scifi that Power Rangers/Super Sentai usually has. There are other Kamen Riders that have that same feel right?
That would be Build, Wizard and OOO.

For mystical Kamen Rider, the ones with the best stories would be Gaim, OOO and Kuuga. Others fantasy seasons are : Kiva, Wizard, Agito, Saber and Hibiki.
Hibiki is...known for it's kinda underwhelming and poor written story tho...

Last edited:
Also Wizard isn't really good at all
Saber is a mix, at first it wasn't really good but later on the show became better and better and then there is the V-Cinema which is our best Kamen Rider Movies/V-Cinemas

Also Wizard isn't really good at all
Saber is a mix, at first it wasn't really good but later on the show became better and better and then there is the V-Cinema which is our best Kamen Rider Movies/V-Cinemas
Wizard has a good start and flashy fight scenes so there are many peoples find it forgiving enough.
Meanwhile Saber's start tend to make newcomers cringe so hard that they hardly make it pass episode 8...

Sure, if you just wanted to see the fight scenes and the musics, but overall it's a bottom tier, but one thing for sure.....it's nowhere being Ghost tier

As for Saber thats understandable lel

That's what happened to me in Saber but I gave it a second chance and now I made all the Saber profiles lmao.

Back