• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Horobi vs Mai Natsume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternate Title: Shimizu Mega-City Pyramid Raid! The Destruction being stopped by a Variable Heart!

Yeah if you ask me, this is a gambling match
As you know Blazblue is one of the verse with its very powerful smurfs shennanigans, so you need to be really be careful or it would ended up as mismatch/stomp
And well i even reread Mai page for like 5 times in a row to make sure she's fair to use (no Phenomena Intervention from what i seen so thats a relief i guess?)
And this match was originally to be Vulcan vs Mai but decided to change it to Horobi due the fact that soul hax would screw Fuwa into oblivion, and even i'm still worried about Mai death hax, we'll see in the match
And so, the fight has started!

● ------------------------------------- ●

Near The Futuristict City of Tokyo, stand a majestic mega-structure around the bay
The ambitious mega-pyramid with the city inside of it and 1 millions peoples live there, welcome to the Shimizu Mega-City Pyramid
However today was different as a war by a rebellious groups and caused many of the androids in the city went rampage, Tokyo and Shimizu Pyramid were now in dangerous state
Inside of the Pyramid many of the soldiers and infantries has sended but got completely shut down by the leader of the groups, a android weared an armor that unleashed a terrifying aura, every step he did cause a malice on every substances, giving him a very powerful fear to everyone here
However someone stood in front of him, prevented his further desrruction
It just a girl carried a crimson-spear on her back, and she dared against his way and stood there for a battle to save everyone here
The destructive android were just giving her a warning to get out from his sight, but she refused
No second chance, and the android then accepted it and would fight her without any mercy from him, and oddlt enough the girl doesn't afraid of it, slightly impressed the android by her bravery
The Symbol of Destruction against the Variable Heart and Wielder of Death Spear, who would win!?

• Ark Raising Arc Horobi and Variable Heart Mai are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in Shimizu Mega-City Pyramid
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Destruction: 0
  • Remix Heart: 7 (Kagamine (Glass), Speedster, Dellinger, Ixa, James, Fanta, Myself)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Natsume.Mai.600.2116683.jpg

VS
images

Last edited:
Two things to note:
  • Mai soul hax is useless since Horobi is a robot
  • Horobi information analysis are getting resisted

Scale way out of 6.25 Teraton, far stronger than MCH Z1 in the same arc who is 50x stronger than someone who is already way stronger than 125 Gigaton.

125 tonner <<< Base Form Zero-One <50x MCH Z1 <<< Ark-Zero < MCH Z1 (Beginning of Ep39) <<< Ark-Zero (End of EP39) <<< Ark-One < Ark-Scorpion.

I think it's basically Gallia, the big aoe one, or bust.

Last edited:
Both are resist each other' hax, seem like both sides can only use AP to fight. Horobi has the advantage with higher AP while Mai only 4.84 teratons, but Mai has a big aoe

She have big AoE with her Gallia Astral Finish unless she plan on start out by nuking the place.

Also, Horobi have massive perception amp which grant him plenty of time to dodge about anything that she'll be trying to throw at him, his precog predicting her attacks and all that.

He can also spawns a lot of bullshit, like Progrise Hopper Blade which create metal shield, and swarms enemies with thousands of metal locust to hunt enemies down. Thousand Jacker grant him stuff like speed amp, ap amp, and lots of bullshit to summons from like Shine Crysters which is 8 drones that work as TK blades/laser/forcefield/instinctive forcefield.

Also, Horobi have massive perception amp which grant him plenty of time to dodge about anything that she'll be trying to throw at him, his precog predicting her attacks and all that.
Can his precog help him dodge homing attack from Gallia ?

Can his precog help him dodge homing attack from Gallia ?

Precog in Zero-One is effectively repeatedly Return By Death, he'll be experiencing fighting against Mai for hundreds of millions of times so it's very likely that he'll read her attacks pattern sooner or later. Horobi himself can easily do parkour up a building, summon something else to eat the attacks for him and he can see when it start turning around to hit him due to his massively enhance perception.

And I'm sure he can overpowered Gallia's attack with his nigh infinite weapons due to his big scaling chain and initial AP advantage.

Well, even she start with massive aoe first to make Horobi's precog become usless but she still not have enough AP to kill him

Yeah but Gallia Death Hax would be the major problem for Horobi, one hit from it and he would be banished to Florida

Well the same reason you can't really soul hax a machine. Of course it entirely depend on how her death hax work

Soul hax and death hax work different, no? At least being a machine can grant you a immunity towards soul hax but how about death hax?

Alright, looks like Type 2 inorganic physiology grant you a immunity to death hax
Now it come to how Mai's Gallia death hax work and can it bypass it?

Soul hax and Death are come from Gallia (immortal breaker) so it is still hard for her to put death on a machine

Base on a describe about immortal breaker, it can put death with a touch but not sure how much layer or can affect someone immunity

Base on a describe about immortal breaker, it can put death with a touch but not sure how much layer or can affect someone immunity
Immunity is out since Horobi is a machine, but layer? I bet it can affect tier 1 thing but that just my guess

Anyway what do you think now considering the machine vs death hax has been cleared up

Well, if Mai death hax can put on machine, I'm pretty sure Mai has a chance to win the match when a spear touch Horobi. If not I guess Horobi can win due to his AP

Instinctive Reaction is the abilities of Shining Hopper.

That form got trounced by a fodder 2 arcs ago.

If Mai death hax can work on a machine then she have a chance. But again, she need to goes through Horobi's precog + enhanced perception + the fact that he can just snipe her attacks against Mai attempt of sniping him due to his superior AP.

He can also just summoned Flying Falcon to fly or used them to tank attacks for him.

Last edited:
@Veloxt1r0kore not anymore she isn’t.

Anyways what’s this guy’s starting abilities? Cause Mai just needs to stab once and she can implant death into his being and kill him.

Anyways what’s this guy’s starting abilities? Cause Mai just needs to stab once and she can implant death into his being and kill him.
Wait, Gallia death hax can affect non-living being?
As for Horobi, i'll compile what Nice said below:

He can also spawns a lot of bullshit, like Progrise Hopper Blade which create metal shield, and swarms enemies with thousands of metal locust to hunt enemies down. Thousand Jacker grant him stuff like speed amp, ap amp, and lots of bullshit to summons from like Shine Crysters which is 8 drones that work as TK blades/laser/forcefield/instinctive forcefield.
Precog in Zero-One is effectively repeatedly Return By Death, he'll be experiencing fighting against Mai for hundreds of millions of times so it's very likely that he'll read her attacks pattern sooner or later. Horobi himself can easily do parkour up a building, summon something else to eat the attacks for him and he can see when it start turning around to hit him due to his massively enhance perception.

And I'm sure he can overpowered Gallia's attack with his nigh infinite weapons due to his big scaling chain and initial AP advantage.

It can enforce death into beings beyond life and death so yeah it can work, and I don’t see resistance to death hax on this level so I don’t see why it wouldn’t work here.

the precognition gets countered by the IR Gallia has so she can react to things by instinct with her spear. Gallia can bypass shields and can spread immense pain on contact so they Hopper blade doesn’t seem much helpful. She’s fought Fuzzy before who can just spam projectiles from a distance and summon minions to overwhelm so the drones wouldn’t be as much of an issue.

If Zero-One requires him to rewind time he’s kinda ****** since Legacy weapons can damage beyond time rewinding so he’d still experience the same damage as before with no resets. Mai fighting vampires would give her combat experience against enhanced senses so she can get a way around that.

Gallia is a hax weapon that bypasses barriers and defenses so that’s not really gonna help, especially with the AOE she has with Gallia.

It can enforce death into beings beyond life and death so yeah it can work, and I don’t see resistance to death hax on this level so I don’t see why it wouldn’t work here.
We assumpt that inorganic physiology grant you a nigh-immunity towards death hax
So it can affect non-living being, good to know
the precognition gets countered by the IR Gallia has so she can react to things by instinct with her spear. Gallia can bypass shields and can spread immense pain on contact so they Hopper blade doesn’t seem much helpful. She’s fought Fuzzy before who can just spam projectiles from a distance and summon minions to overwhelm so the drones wouldn’t be as much of an issue.
How good the IR Mai had? Because the IR in Zero-One series is really busted from what i recall
If Zero-One requires him to rewind time he’s kinda ****** since Legacy weapons can damage beyond time rewinding so he’d still experience the same damage as before with no resets. Mai fighting vampires would give her combat experience against enhanced senses so she can get a way around that.
I don't think Horobi precog require it to rewind time (it's more like an exclusive abilities that Aruto's Zero-Two Form had)
But i can be wrong here so feel free to correct me
Gallia is a hax weapon that bypasses barriers and defenses so that’s not really gonna help, especially with the AOE she has with Gallia.
Yeah, i wanted to said this due of Mai Powernull but decided to let you to covering it

IR is something that get countered by precog 2 arcs prior and considered one of the weaker abilities that a Z1 Rider can have.
If Zero-One requires him to rewind time he’s kinda ****** since Legacy weapons can damage beyond time rewinding so he’d still experience the same damage as before with no resets. Mai fighting vampires would give her combat experience against enhanced senses so she can get a way around that
I used Return by Death as an example because that's the best way to described how it works. The user basically simulated hundreds of millions possible actions that could happened and allow the user to experience them in real time, under a nanosecond or so and go. This can trigger many times and can trigger when needing to adjust against opponent new abilities. Combined this with Humagear abilities to basically boost their perception speed to the point that everything seem frozen allow them to just counter everything opponent try to do.
Only if she decide to immediately open with nuking the city. Even then Horobi can still precog into massive speed amp, and no need to bypass defense when Horobi can hit it back.

Do you have any scans of this countering IR? Same with the simulations working numerous times at once.

He hits it at all and he dies, that’s not something you should do against an Immortal Breaker weapon. And if he tries to dodge everything she throws in physical combat she will resort to AOE and can just spam it, sooner or later he will get hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back