• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kikoru Shinomiya vs Kamen Rider Ouja

Alternate Title: Life or Death! Kikoru Shinomiya vs Takeshi Asakura!

Welcome to the 2nd matches of my KN8 fight, tho for the last one (Mina fight) i'm going to make it later around tomorrow or so, depend if i'm not going lazy lel
Anyway, i actually wanted to use Ryuga, but sooner or later i realize that maybe Ouja is more perfect and thematic to use so i chose him instead, beside he also doesn't have many of matches so give this man some love, okay?
Now as for this fight i want to make this best as possible, however if thus turned out into stomo then at least i'm tried lel
Anyway lets get to the fight!!

● ------------------------------------- ●

Kikoru: "Asakura Takeshi, 30 Year Old....your crime for murdered 10 members of Defense Force in a weeks has come to the end"
Asakura, who'w being chased by Kikoru were now cornered in a broken, ruined building in unknown district
Kikoru: "I, Shinomiya Kikoru from the 1st Division, will exterminate you even if you're a human!"
As she said that she swung her battle axe
Asakura, heard what she said....just laugh, started from a normal to a maniacal laughter
Asakura: "Little girl....you know how to talk big, huh? I love the way you said..."
Kikoru: "Having the supernatural armor from the buckle you have, and made a contract between a three indenificated-class kaijus, combined with the destructive and bloodlust behaviour, your mere presence is already enough to be a threat to society!"
Asakura look around in his surrounding and he said: "Listen little girl....my life is only for fight and kill, if you can't then you are the one who'll get killed, thats how we survive"
Kikoru: "Wrong! That mindset only make us into a nothing but a barbaric creatures, which aren't different than the kaijus we've encountered!"
Asakura only scratched his head: "Sigh...what a troublesome, guess i'm going to teach you..little girl" as he smirk he then pulled out his V-Buckle
Kikoru noticed it: "I wouldn't let you do that!" She pull out her coat, revealed her battle suit and start attacked Asakura before he transformed, however Asakura managed to dodge it and soon he said the word...
"Henshin"
The mirage armor surrounded him and he successfully transformed into Kamen Rider Ouja
Kikoru: "Crap...he's transformed!"
Kikoru knew that she's in dangerous situation, a life and death situation! Asakura wasn't a kaijus that she always encountered so far, he's a human...drove by his bloodlust!
If she can't successfully exterminate him, her life would be over! Shinomiya, do your best!
Asakura/Ouja: Walk slowly as he crack his head
Kikoru: In her stance "Even that mean no tomorrow for my life...i'm going to stop you!!"

• First Arc Kikoru ar her 55% and Asakura in Kamen Rider form are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in Heian Wedding Hall
  • jordy-meow-1025155613.jpg
  • Starting range/distance: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!

Takeshi Asakura: 0Kikoru Shinomiya: 0Inconclusive: 6 (Oliver, Ixa, James, Magi, Pop, Myself)

Kamen.Rider.Ouja.600.1199342.jpg

VS
images

Last edited:
In case anyone wants to know Kikoru’s AP

KW Kikoru > AMWBK 55% Kikoru >> (One shot) Wyvern-type Kaiju = 330.95 KT

As for MO, she usually performs close range combat with her custom axe, but can go long range if she want to with her guns, which has a bit elemental effects to them. When it comes to bullets, she usually starts out with Burst Rounds, but if pushed, she can resort to the other bullets.

Ouja/Asakura scaled to 109 KT from this guy

Anyway he start with a melee combat as well with a high venomous blade, he can use some if his advent cards for versatility like disarm the weapon (tho he ineffectively use it) and copying the weapon
He can also summon his three monsters to aid him in the battle like Venosaber with it's acid (which he can use for one of his special attacks), Metalgegas and Evildiver
And these three can combined into Genocider and when Ouja use Doomsday, he literally kick you to Genocider who opened his chest revealing a black hole

As for sending to Mirror World, this is tricky since i dunno if Asakura will do it due of his nature for fight, unlike Ryuga who'll want you to be sended to Mirror World (in Mirror World, anyone who aren't Riders or the Monsters who resided there are slowly getting erased)

So Kikoru has the AP advantage by at least 3x and this is not including her Axe Weapon ability to increase the power and speed of her swings.

Summoning up to three monsters to aid him does give him a number advantage but given where Kikoru comes from, she is very used to fighting monsters that dwarf her many times. Her suit does somewhat protect her against acid strong enough to melt through a guy's protective suit to to the point you can see his bones.

She can keep Asakura and his monsters away with her bullets if she want to. Bullets in KN8 tends to pack more power and AOE than irl bullets. Burst Rounds can pulverize/vaporize chunks of flesh. In fact if she shoot an enemy either through the mouth or an open wound, she can essentially cause an internal explosions within and blow them up from the inside. Although since the monsters have High-Mid Regen, it won't be effective unless it takes a while for the monsters to regenerate after being blown to pieces. Freeze Rounds can freeze afflicted parts while slowing down movements and the Conductor Rounds can paralyze and cause a chain of lightning to paralyze those nearby, although Asakura will not be affected much due to his ability, the same can't be said about his monsters. Not to mention, she have stun grenades at the ready to use. There is also the fact that her opponent has a notable weakness to long-ranged opponents apparently.

Kikoru is a really skillful fighter as her Intelligence section would explain. Coupled that with her Analytical Prediction, allowing her to identify the tells of her opponent even if they are faster than her to predict their attacks. Not to mention, she also has RPL, where she can improve her capabilities while in mid-battle.

Although, Asakura's venomous weapons, the regenerating monsters that don't requires shooting a core to kill since she need to absorb their souls, and his ability to send people to the Mirror World will always be a threat to Kikoru and won't make this fight easy

So Kikoru has the AP advantage by at least 3x and this is not including her Axe Weapon ability to increase the power and speed of her swings.
The Axe might get disarmed but as i said above, Asakura used the steal vent ineffectively as seen in the series when he tried to steal the Riders weapons (the detail i can leave it to the others that more knowledgeable than me)
He can also copied the Axe if he want to, don't forget that
Summoning up to three monsters to aid him does give him a number advantage but given where Kikoru comes from, she is very used to fighting monsters that dwarf her many times. Her suit does somewhat protect her against acid strong enough to melt through a guy's protective suit to to the point you can see his bones.
Yeah but she need to quick because once the monsters fused together thats when thing get serious, one Doomsday shot and she's done for
Not to mention, she have stun grenades at the ready to use. There is also the fact that her opponent has a notable weakness to long-ranged opponents apparently.
Almost forgot to say, he also had an another weapons that can be used for paralyzing the opponent
Kikoru is a really skillful fighter as her Intelligence section would explain. Coupled that with her Analytical Prediction, allowing her to identify the tells of her opponent even if they are faster than her to predict their attacks. Not to mention, she also has RPL, where she can improve her capabilities while in mid-battle.
Faire on that, even then despite not entirely skillful Asakura is one hell of fighter due of his vicious, destructive battle-style
You can assumpt that he's borderline bloodlusted
Although, Asakura's venomous weapons, the regenerating monsters that don't requires shooting a core to kill since she need to absorb their souls, and his ability to send people to the Mirror World will always be a threat to Kikoru and won't make this fight easy
Well she don't need to entirely kill the three monsters that Asakura had, Kikoru can just focusing to defeat or even kill Asakura (defeat him and the monsters going reverted back, kill him will make the contract between him and the three monsters broke)
Or maybe destroying the buckle is a good possibility, because if that happened, the contract is broke and the monsters can turned on against it's owner

Again some of my points here aren't that good due of my fuzzy memories so any KR supporters can correct me

Busy rn for a debate, but Ouja’s AP is far, FAR higher than 109. He can overwhelm the Riders in Ryuki, who can tank the 109 KT explosion point blank. They all have gotten stronger as the series goes on and Ouja has even fought multiple riders at the same time. While Kikoru might still have the AP advantage, I don’t think it’s as big as at least 3x

Also, does she have anything against the black hole manip?

Lets see, fought Ryuki and Knight...killed Raia and Gai...fought Zolda (?)...yeah i can see his AP going to match up Kikoru AP

Yeah and a lot of his kills were very causal too. Like, he oneshot Gai and Imperer and easily killed Raia. Gai, who was the weakest out of those three, was in the same 109 KT explosion and he got back up instantly like nothing happened. Then Ouja comes in and kills him with a single attack.

Busy rn for a debate, but Ouja’s AP is far, FAR higher than 109. He can overwhelm the Riders in Ryuki, who can tank the 109 KT explosion point blank. They all have gotten stronger as the series goes on and Ouja has even fought multiple riders at the same time. While Kikoru might still have the AP advantage, I don’t think it’s as big as at least 3x
I mean, this Kikoru scales above her previous self where she casually oneshot multiple 330 KT wyverns the AP difference will be a decent gap
Also, does she have anything against the black hole manip?
Ehhhhhh, besides hoping that he doesn’t use, not really

Well kinda, the original user of Zolda died, the Zolda Ouja killed was his body guard who tired to fight for the original Zolda before he died.

Doomsday’s effectiveness to suck in objects takes time to be in effect. So, in its only showing, when Doomsday activates, the target isn’t sucked in, only after a few seconds does the target get sucked in.

Damn, that black hole really suck up that robot. Though the gravitational effect is not that strong as it required Asakura to kick his opponent toward Genocider since the range is short so as long as Kikoru avoid being kick toward it, she should be fine

Also beside that the video also contain some of his notable special attacks/advent cards as well

And yeah the range and the effect aren't that good, however if she get caught then thats game over

You mentioned this before, but I don’t know if Kikoru will be able to easily kill the Contract Monsters. See, they’re three completely different monsters, so if you kill Genocider, it’ll split into Vemonsnaker, Evildiver, and Metalgalas. Ouja could then simply fuse them again. If Kikoru does fully kill one of the monsters before Ouja fuses them again, he’ll just fuse the remaining two into a new monster.

Interesting, but we never seen the combination between Venosaber + Metalgalas/Venosaber + Evildiver nor the opposites

However as i said above, Kikoru can also just focusing on defeating or killing Asakura to make the contract monsters dissapear or broke free from the contract

The Axe might get disarmed but as i said above, Asakura used the steal vent ineffectively as seen in the series when he tried to steal the Riders weapons (the detail i can leave it to the others that more knowledgeable than me)
He can also copied the Axe if he want to, don't forget that
Ouja doesn't have steal vent or copy vent.

Lel i see

I wonder if Asakura/Ouja copied Kikoru axe, would it property carried to the copy as well? (Like power and speed amp)

the ax is basically the body of a creature, you need an extremely strong will to use it(with his powers) or else you will faint or potentially die
Interesting...well now from what i remember due of Asakura nature for fighting and destruction for live, i think thats enough will to use the axe
Then again i'm not sure so Berrie can correct me on this

He may not be able to copy the weapon’s supernatural properties, just it’s shape. Like, if a weapon can shoot bullets but those bullets can like create portals and stuff, Ouja will only be able to copy the bullets but not the portals. Get what I mean? Sorry if it’s confusing

He may not be able to copy the weapon’s supernatural properties, just it’s shape. Like, if a weapon can shoot bullets but those bullets can like create portals and stuff, Ouja will only be able to copy the bullets but not the portals. Get what I mean? Sorry if it’s confusing
So he will only have a great axe, which is not so far from the nature of the weapon since it has not shown many supernatural powers.

I honestly don’t know, cause like, if a Ryuki Rider steals like, the Ryuki Guarddragon, they’d be able to use the Guarddragon’s ability to shoot fire. But that’s a mechanic of the weapon, is that great axe’s innate ability gives the user stat amps?

Also, about the will thing. Ouja wasn’t willing to die because of the police. So he decided to take his life in his own hands and decided to run in guns blazing since it’ll be as if he was the one who allowed himself to die.

Dunno if it good enough to resist the great axe’s ability to like, suck a person’s life force tho

Also, about the will thing. Ouja wasn’t willing to die because of the police. So he decided to take his life in his own hands and decided to run in guns blazing since it’ll be as if he was the one who allowed himself to die.

Dunno if it good enough to resist the great axe’s ability to like, suck a person’s life force tho
Well, his destructive and bloodlust nature and his seek for life via fighting is enough i think

I honestly don’t know, cause like, if a Ryuki Rider steals like, the Ryuki Guarddragon, they’d be able to use the Guarddragon’s ability to shoot fire. But that’s a mechanic of the weapon, is that great axe’s innate ability gives the user stat amps?
Not an innate ability. The axe is equipped with a trigger that allow Kikoru to use Shockwaves. Depending on how she use it, either from the front or the back of the axe, she can increase either the acceleration of her swing or increase her cutting power

Back