• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

Well my name is a combination of a fate/hololive/Kamen rider characters as well as Minecraft verse too.

so I wonder, how powerful would pokemonfan (my old name) be if he had the powers of every fate/hololive/Kamen rider/Minecraft character.

Although I harp on it a lot and talked a lot of shit about the show, I don't really hate it. I also think it's the weakest Reiwa season but I still think there are many good qualities of it.

Edit: Such a shame cause I enjoyed it a lot in the first half. The turning point for me really was Over Demon's debut.

Last edited:
I see, but do you think you gave the low rating to the point you don't want to give Kinoshita a second chance?
kinoshita was moved to support writer so i heard it took from ghost to saber to get a another chance eh maybe if only he stop on twitter "If you don't shit around on Twitter bragging about your writing, people won't make fun of you on Twitter repeatedly"

The fact that Saber was the most memorable (even against like Zero-One), you can tell how f***ed up Revice was
that china money also they stop watching Revice reviews happen (also saw wat japan+the west think of it ) side-note saber v-cinema is best out the of Reiwa era

It was popular even when it was first released, the Immortal Kamen Rider Special (I think that was the name?) mentions that kids in multiple schools constantly watched and talked about Kamen Rider. The popularity sticks up to current days, NHK 2021 has as top 9 in productions, and Takeshi Hongo is at top 8 in characters.

There is nothing secret about this, it's just a reference to Mario's small state before eating the super mushroom.
Ex-Aid himself is pretty much a reference to Mario, look at Hyper Muteki for example.
Speaking of Hyper muteki isn’t it quite broken though? (It’s resistant to pretty much everything in KR)

Speaking of Hyper muteki isn’t it quite broken though? (It’s resistant to pretty much everything in KR)
Every final form in Kamen Rider is broken in one way or another. But Emu himself can be quiet broken compare to other main riders, because you forgot he also has another scary form : Mighty Novel Gamer X, which give Emu the power to manipulates plot, and we Kamen Rider supporters consider it the most broken hax within Ohma Zi-Oh's arsenal.

Every final form in Kamen Rider is broken in one way or another. But Emu himself can be quiet broken compare to other main riders, because you forgot he also has another scary form : Mighty Novel Gamer X, which give Emu the power to manipulates plot, and we Kamen Rider supporters consider it the most broken hax within Ohma Zi-Oh's arsenal.
wasn’t it something like gemn trying to create a game about emu’s life so if game emu dies so will emu and then emu says no via this mighty novel gamer x

Didn’t you say saber having the powers of every character in the series is broken. Is he the most powerful character in the series then?

wasn’t it something like gemn trying to create a game about emu’s life so if game emu dies so will emu and then emu says no via this mighty novel gamer x

Didn’t you say saber having the powers of every character in the series is broken. Is he the most powerful character in the series then?
I didnt say Emu is the strongest, and yes, Saber is currently the strongest, maybe until 6 years later when the next anniversary season arrives and we will get another anniversary rider like Decade and Zi-Oh

I didnt say Emu is the strongest, and yes, Saber is currently the strongest, maybe until 6 years later when the next anniversary season arrives and we will get another anniversary rider like Decade and Zi-Oh
I was trying to ask if that’s what happened regarding mighty novel x. Something about gemn making a game about emu’s life.

It's been too long since I last read the novel, but yes, the it's power is to manipulates the story of Emu's life.
But here is the thing, Art : If you are standing in the same story with Emu, you are a part of his life story
Interesting

dan-kuroto-kamen-rider.gif

but down here magi I am god - Kuroto Dan

Yeah, pretty much due to downscaling from Pre-Gaim Gaiden Decade. I'd like to get an AR Kuuga profile up sometime, since he's a fairly relevant character in Decade (or at least, amongst AR Riders)

Back