• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heroic Demon King vs Aspiring Hero Killer

After her victory agaisnt Kamen Rider Amazon, Ihwa once again encounter another rider-type hero. No, that's a demon king with power of heroes, an interesting boy who want to be a king
Ihwa: So you are the so-called horrible and villianous demon king who gonna make the whole world suffer, huh?
Sougo: I don't know who you are, miss. But no, my goal is to become the greatest, kindest demon king.
Ihwa: Then show me your righteous heart, heroic demon king.
As if sensing belligerent will from the strange girl, Sougo transformed into Kamen Rider Zi-O.
The future greatest demon king against fallen-hero's killer. History shall never forget this day.

-Pre-Decade Sougo and Post-Training Ihwa are used.

-Remove Sougo's too overpower haxes such as AE2, TD2.

-Speed is equalized.

-Battlefield is somewhere in Seoul, 10 to 15 meters away from one another.

"I shall become…the face of death":

"No matter how we rewind the clock...it will always head to the future":

Uncle Junichiro--"Why don't you two stop fighting and have some apple pie?"(Incon):​

328906144_919787859035015_7317571316508171846_n.jpg
329254910_589877719240997_6829455832074720134_n.jpg

Last edited:
First of all, you cannot restrict Sougo's TD type 2 and AE type 2. They are his innate abilities, so doing it is against the rule.

Secondly, I believe that TD Type 2 is misplaced in the P&A section. It should be in the Zi-O II key because he only gained that ability in that form or above. This means 8-B forms of Zi-O don't have TD type 2 yet.

And so does the AE right since it appear in SHS which possibly mean he contain heisei concept after become Grand Zi-O, i believe the pre-decade condition will restrict that

I don't think so since various characters do not acquired AE from the beginning. We don't have any proof that Zi-O become the avatar of Heisei before Decade Ridewatch arc so i think it should work.

Back