• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

Well....the other problem is that Revice as a season is unpopular amongst the supporters compared to other seasons. Also doesn't help that the specs are as bare bones as it can be.
Ironic as Saber at the start of series was worse while Revice at the start was arguably the best, yet Saber ended being well known and famous

Well, i feel we still need to add their final forms, while re-evaluated the tier 2 rating for the Riders as well

Ironic as Saber at the start of series was worse while Revice at the start was arguably the best, yet Saber ended being well known and famous

Well, i feel we still need to add their final forms, while re-evaluated the tier 2 rating for the Riders as well
We don't currently have a good way of disproving the scaling to Saber Riders.

Keep in mind that Girl Remix exists. Tsukuyomi was one of the returning cast members, which means the EoS Revice Riders would likely be 1-C.

Or if you guys want to, just ignore the movies due of it's scaling mess
In Ultraman, we have the new statement of Diavolo = Tartarus which caused an scaling mess and the best we have is ignore it

See? This is the major problem that i have and now it gotten worse, i blame @Lonkitt lel
I’ve had a three day cold and have been feeling terrible the full way through, did you really have to do this now…..

Also, no, this isn’t a problem. Keys on the Revice pages are incomplete and we’ve discussed adding more that’ll bring Revice to Tier 1 via scaling to Tsukuyomi. For a “major problem”, it has a pretty easy fix

But can we like, not discuss this now? I’m really not in a great state to do so

I’ve had a three day cold and have been feeling terrible the full way through, did you really have to do this now…..

Also, no, this isn’t a problem. Keys on the Revice pages are incomplete and we’ve discussed adding more that’ll bring Revice to Tier 1 via scaling to Tsukuyomi. For a “major problem”, it has a pretty easy fix
Tier 1 is a big strech and that made Geats scaled to them if thats the case

Never denied Geats would eventually scale either. Not gonna go further into this right now though
But that's where the problem lies here, scaling mess and big stretch, and the future installment will be scaled to tier 1 Geats it's not funny, and worst is? It's inevitable

Take it up with Toei, not me. If scaling in this ends up being more consistent with Ultraman type chains, then there may not be much we can do about it

That said, like I did just earlier, not gonna go into full defence mode about this right now. This cold has been a pain in the ass

Take it up with Toei, not me. If scaling in this ends up being more consistent with Ultraman type chains, then there may not be much we can do about it
Tch, guess i'm not going to touch the Reiwa Riders sans Zero-One and Saber, this tier 1 nonsense killing my optimism for this verse
Good luck on destroying the scaling with the future installment Riders

That said, i'm going to stop watching Geats due of this lel, yeah kinda absurb but i'm a person that are melancholic over stats in vsbw it affected my enjoyment for the said series

This is why we are holding up on Revice and Geats until we find a good solution. Right now, I don't think it would effect Geats that much. Only Revice has this problem as far as I know.

Tch, guess i'm not going to touch the Reiwa Riders sans Zero-One and Saber, this tier 1 nonsense killing my optimism for this verse
Good luck on destroying the scaling with the future installment Riders
Vel this really isn’t that big of a deal. I truthfully don’t even think Tier 1 scaling is gonna become a huge thing in Reiwa and even if it did, would it matter?

This is why we are holding up on Revice and Geats until we find a good solution. Right now, I don't think it would effect Geats that much. Only Revice has this problem as far as I know.
You sure it wouldn't effect Geats that much?
I feel like this thing need to be asked with the staffs but that's just me

Vel this really isn’t that big of a deal. I truthfully don’t even think Tier 1 scaling is gonna become a huge thing in Reiwa and even if it did, would it matter?
It would matter for the matches and fun, like who even want to put them against the monstrosity of tier 1 folks there?

I assure you, it’s really not that big of a deal. We just have to wait and see what happens. Acting like some kind of scaling doomsday is coming and giving up is really not a great approach when we haven’t even seen halfway through the season

It would matter for the matches and fun, like who even want to put them against the monstrosity of tier 1 folks there?
Technically, our site isn’t meant for “making characters who get tons of matchups”. It’s for making pages that (to the best of our ability) accurately represent character stats. So yes, stats take priority over “matchup potential”. Revisions mean lots of matchup deletions for verses, but that’s not the priority like I said

I assure you, it’s really not that big of a deal. We just have to wait and see what happens. Acting like some kind of scaling doomsday is coming and giving up is really not a great approach when we haven’t even seen halfway through the season
It's Toei we're talking and i feel it is inevitable, it just matter of time
Technically, our site isn’t meant for “making characters who get tons of matchups”. It’s for making pages that (to the best of our ability) accurately represent character stats. So yes, stats take priority over “matchup potential”. Revisions mean lots of matchup deletions for verses, but that’s not the priority like I said
And thats one of my criticism over the wiki that i feel recently

I feel like this is not the right time to think about this because it's very early on to tell. If Toei decides to have the riders on their own, then great. If they decide to make Reiwa more consistent then we'll figure out a solution just like we did with Heisei. RN it's too early to tell and we don't have a good sample size to start making rules.

I mean…I’m not gonna lie to you. It would really suck if the wiki just ignored all revisions for the sake of “matchup potential”
Thats why there should a balance, no "no. 1 priority while the others are sidelined"
Regardless you should rest now as Ixa would be replacement to my harasshing regarding the problem#Getfolded

I feel like this is not the right time to think about this because it's very early on to tell. If Toei decides to have the riders on their own, then great. If they decide to make Reiwa more consistent then we'll figure out a solution just like we did with Heisei. RN it's too early to tell and we don't have a good sample size to start making rules.
Exactly

Best solution: Reiwa equalivent of Decade and Zi-O
Right

Best solution: Reiwa equalivent of Decade and Zi-O
Right
It's kinda like Decade and W. If we go back to that time, we would be doom and gloom about W scaling to Decade. Fast forward some time, Decade and Double's situation is figured out and they're in a good place.

Anyway i wanted to ask this for a long time: Do we have any information regarding Kenzan/Ren actor feeling regarding his reputation/reception in Saber?

Anyway i wanted to ask this for a long time: Do we have any information regarding Kenzan/Ren actor feeling regarding his reputation/reception in Saber?
Considering he comes back a good amount, I wouldn't say he dislikes it. His arc is overall popular amongst fans although he doesn't have the best reputation. I don't think his character was meant to have a good reputation by any means. He is meant to be a character that is both hated but has a strong desire to become strong (which is something that is respectable).

Back