• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

There is only nigh-omniscience in Kamen rider not full on omniscience.

I’m sad about this fact because if the verse omniscience I would be happy because it could finally answer all the Philosophical/meaningless/trivial questions that keep on invading my head everyday/bother me.
Storius is fully omniscience from what i recall

Storius is fully omniscience from what i recall
Good now if only they can read my mind so they can see all the memories I’ve had in my life so they know all the thoughts/questions that I have in my life.

As welL as thoughts that I never had in my life but they count as they are related or I could have possibly had them.

images

You heard the man said "I am freaking immortal!!". He's aint going anywhere soon lol.

Or like how he said in Vietnamese subtitle said: "Bố mày bất tử!!!"

also I finished 30 today but as usual parados being a dick. But the fight scenes were fun.

also he tried to kill poppy so **** him.

And also the tuxedo guy is annoying as ****.

Is it necessary? The show is 5 years old so everyone has at least know it lel
Tbh, the age argument is really bad or barely makes sense, still does not change the fact that there might be people that have not watched Ex-Aid and that will intend too, it is just a precautional and ethic form to use the spoiler tags.

Tell that to Alternative / Alternative Zero...

yeah I know, what James said.

but honestly you could say those are outliers and aren’t consistent with the franchise definition of one.

I think generally if you have it in your title and have a belt then you are one.

examples like what you said are more like exceptions to the rule.

I kinda spoiled myself with some stuff but I realized, I might hate Dan for what he did but I have to say he’s a great villain.

though I kinda wished he was able to redeem himself, he can’t but there is evidence to show he isn’t completely irredeemable.

At least he genuinely loves his mother

I like these types of villains more than the redeemable ones.
They have convictions in their actions and never back down from achieve their goals.
Then again, maybe it's just my bias because how incredibly well written the Ex-Aid villains are.
Just when I finish ex-aid what’s the next good series to watch

pretty much, if you are okay with that, then Gaim's story is a joy to watch.
That’s fine I was just trying to think what else there is.

maybe watch meteor considering my avatar picture is a reference.

other than what James said about decade getting killed too easily by oma zi-o

is the oma-zi-o series good?

Back